Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6158

Now now Clamju, quite unlikely.

Not so long ago it was believed LRAG wouldn't survive against -ODA- or Flux. We were HATED and said we'd fall out of the top 20. We were begin rated 3/10 by most. Now we're rated 7's and 8's, not that we care. We don't mind being hated on our 'quest' for the north that you cannot deny we dominate. Soon we'll advance farther and be hated by more, we don't care 'bout no hate!

We're getting bad PR because Flux can twist things and call KA crap just because they are more likely to survive now...

As for refugees, ORC told TR that they were safe with W1N and lied to them, we got W1N's approval and will not let our own family support our enemies, but then they might not be and it could be made up!

and by effectively cutting across a long standing family (AK and KA) i'd love to know how you're gonna be able to prevent them supporting each other.

DeletedUser

Not so long ago it was believed LRAG wouldn't survive against -ODA- or Flux. We were HATED and said we'd fall out of the top 20. We were begin rated 3/10 by most. Now we're rated 7's and 8's, not that we care. We don't mind being hated on our 'quest' for the north that you cannot deny we dominate. Soon we'll advance farther and be hated by more, we don't care 'bout no hate!

We're getting bad PR because Flux can twist things and call KA crap just because they are more likely to survive now...

As for refugees, ORC told TR that they were safe with W1N and lied to them, we got W1N's approval and will not let our own family support our enemies, but then they might not be and it could be made up!

I object (but not to that infraction lol!). Please do quote me saying that KA are useless and have been no help. As I recall on page 1 of this thread I commend their members for their help. I've twisted nothing. The facts are there to see. The KA leadership are yet to come onto these forums and truly explain their actions. Their members are confused and unsure of what to do.

DeletedUser

when ORC and other tribes recruited from tr,soon after the tribe disbanded ,u said they are all refugees
this is not to apply in LRAGhttp://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=220878&screen=info_ally&id=710 case too?they are allies of W1N,but merged inside a tribe that W1N had war with ,so the former members of KA are as much refugEes as tr members were

i told u lrag that after the ORC ur time will come
waiting to see how much time until W1N declares
if they do not ,then they should have alliance with ORC and the other tribes that recruited the ''refugees'' from tr

O my god do people with no understanding still post on these forums :icon_eek:

Please if you do not understand what a refugee is in TW best to not pass comment as otherwise becomes an :icon_redface:

So a refugee is a member of a tribe or the whole tribe another said player or tribe has been attacking, then that said player or tribe move to another tribe, now here is the crunch and clearly missed or over looked by you :icon_redface:, these players are only refugees if said attacking player or tribe declare them as such.

Also unlike now you see me now you don't Rexxie, FatTaff had the common courtesy to talk to us about it and at length. Although W1N was not entirely over joyed about it, we cannot hold an allie back from expanding and some concessions were made on both sides, which included us not calling refugee status on agreed (there is the word AGREED) players.

DeletedUser

Finally someone with sense posts on this topic lol. All I have been seeing is people ripping eachother's posts apart on a topic that they have no knoledge on.

DeletedUser

I don't think thats really the issue in my eyes, its the skulduggery of it all that offends me!

DeletedUser

Here are my thoughts if anyone cares to listen. I'm puzzling over what to do, but I would like to present to you guys the internal argument in my head.

Against the merge: I like fighting LRAG and W1N and Free. LRAG were, to be frank, kicking are asses a bit. I would like to try and help kick there asses back, they're good opponants and I like that. On a side note, I like fighting the best tribe in the world (W1N if you couldn't guess :icon_rolleyes:) even if it's just in theory for now (I've barely been able to fight them) I like the idea of taking on the best enemy in the world, also I think someone has to or they will have no competition and win.

I also feel bad about switching sides with such ease. I'm not too bothered about surviving, and am quite happy sticking to my side even if defeat is enevitable (not saying it is you assuming W1N bunch :icon_wink:) I do feel like we've betrayed Flux a bit.

Finally, I kinda like flux. Timmy is an interesting fellow, quite strong willed but I do believe he is trying to do what's best for his tribe. Chubbs and Irjoney are good lads, and surprisingly rational (I know it shocked me too).

However, Pro the merge: It is most probably the best move in terms of survival for the tribe. We've been around for a while by doing what is necerssary to survive, maybe this is just the next step. Please remember, we have NAPed an old enemy (ODA) to benefit our fights. In fact FLUX was our enemy originally, we joined them to fight W1N in the first place.

On the whole, from what I've seen/heard, KA members get on better with LRAG than flux. After all, isn't this game about playing with who you like best? It's not about picking the winning team, but making your team win. There are some big personalities in FLUX which have rubbed a lot of our members up the wrong way.

Finally, I trust the dukes of the family, and if they think it's best I am obliged to believe them. It credits the argument if they believe it to be best. (although it doesn't win it)

Anyway, this is how I see things. I also think many on here are being far too judgemental on those who do believe in LRAGKA. After all, Sir Bama and the other dukes are just doing what they think is best for the tribe, and running away is the last thing they're doing, they're going to war against an old foe (flux) who we share K's with. So dont trash them too much.

Please don't flame :icon_biggrin: I just wish we could all be friends and hug it out...won't anyone please think of the children!?!?

DeletedUser

Anyway, this is how I see things. I also think many on here are being far too judgemental on those who do believe in LRAGKA. After all, Sir Bama and the other dukes are just doing what they think is best for the tribe, and running away is the last thing they're doing, they're going to war against an old foe (flux) who we share K's with. So dont trash them too much.

This is the whole part that is wrong and shows you are running away, turning on a former allie (albeit fromer foe) once they have been severely weakened, shows your running away

KA were only too willing to get in bed with flux, due to the losses they were taking from flux and the fact that they were shielding them from W1N, but now, as W1N & LRAG approach and breach KA borders they run away....

DeletedUser

Clam - we didn't drop the alliance with KA - we ended up downgrading our alliance with AK to a NAP. As for doing something about it, the members of KA knew nothing about it, and their leadership are still as yet unable to send me a mail to explain themselves. I heard nothing on the grapevine. As seen by the players leaving KA for the tribe AK (which has recently declared that it will fight on regardless) the decision by KA's leadership hasn't gone down lightly with its own members.

My mistake, but I thought AK and KA were family :?

Whilst i'm all for LRAG giving the good old "Idc" attitude to it, lets look at this post. -ODA- was led by a man who did not want to lead, and only reluctantly so, because nobody else could step up to the mantle. And whilst -ODA- was better than LRAG in my personal opinion, you only survived that war due to KilRoys incompetence.

As for your war with Flux, they were winning in the first two weeks. I can only assume they stopped winning because of W1N. A very benetial alliance for LRAG at the moment, but what about after?

I can only assume when Flux eventually fold and thus rid themseleves, and W1N turn onto KA/AK or whatever, you'll be next on that list, simply because your position, your weakness in quality of player and W1N had you on there diplomacy as enemey only two months ago before the W1N vs Flux war kicked off.

I should know, I was in the tribe

Flux can twist things... KA can be called crap... Excuses in this little paragraph.

Flux twist things because they want you to do what any tribe on TW should be doing. That should be declaring on W1N, to bring down the Rank 1 tribe before it brings YOU down. And whilst I am not here to propaganda and do some PnP as they saying goes on W1N, that is what every tribe on every world would do on .net. What is the difference to .co.uk?

Let me put W1Ns approval to you this way. This is only an assumption, but what if W1N only approved because they knew they were going to noble them refugees anyway later on?

W1Ns playing games, Onion. The sooner y'all realise it, the more this entire world heats up.

DeletedUser

Here are my thoughts if anyone cares to listen. I'm puzzling over what to do, but I would like to present to you guys the internal argument in my head.

Against the merge: I like fighting LRAG and W1N and Free. LRAG were, to be frank, kicking are asses a bit. I would like to try and help kick there asses back, they're good opponants and I like that. On a side note, I like fighting the best tribe in the world (W1N if you couldn't guess :icon_rolleyes:) even if it's just in theory for now (I've barely been able to fight them) I like the idea of taking on the best enemy in the world, also I think someone has to or they will have no competition and win.

I also feel bad about switching sides with such ease. I'm not too bothered about surviving, and am quite happy sticking to my side even if defeat is enevitable (not saying it is you assuming W1N bunch :icon_wink:) I do feel like we've betrayed Flux a bit.

Finally, I kinda like flux. Timmy is an interesting fellow, quite strong willed but I do believe he is trying to do what's best for his tribe. Chubbs and Irjoney are good lads, and surprisingly rational (I know it shocked me too).

However, Pro the merge: It is most probably the best move in terms of survival for the tribe. We've been around for a while by doing what is necerssary to survive, maybe this is just the next step. Please remember, we have NAPed an old enemy (ODA) to benefit our fights. In fact FLUX was our enemy originally, we joined them to fight W1N in the first place.

On the whole, from what I've seen/heard, KA members get on better with LRAG than flux. After all, isn't this game about playing with who you like best? It's not about picking the winning team, but making your team win. There are some big personalities in FLUX which have rubbed a lot of our members up the wrong way.

Finally, I trust the dukes of the family, and if they think it's best I am obliged to believe them. It credits the argument if they believe it to be best. (although it doesn't win it)

Please don't flame :icon_biggrin: I just wish we could all be friends and hug it out...won't anyone please think of the children!?!?

You didn't have me until I thought of the children.

Seriously, reading marekchmiel's post I myself take mine as selfish, I posted to defend LRAG and to argue with Timmy. But it also sees Flux's view as selfish to a point.

The Dukes of KA have a responcibility to protect their members, guild them in the game and to survive. You cannot have "Tribal Wars" if your tribe is destroyed. The Dukes have acted in what some may seem selfish to Flux, but in turn it is to protect and guild the members of KA which is their Duty.

This is the whole part that is wrong and shows you are running away, turning on a former allie (albeit fromer foe) once they have been severely weakened, shows your running away

KA were only too willing to get in bed with flux, due to the losses they were taking from flux and the fact that they were shielding them from W1N, but now, as W1N & LRAG approach and breach KA borders they run away....

No. It shows the Dukes care for the members to make them survive. Flux DID NOT have to fight W1N. It was their choice. KA were willing to get into bed with Flux, it was their only choice. Now, I don't see how you can say Flux shielded them from W1N when KA supplied troops the Flux's borders which kept W1N at bay.

My mistake, but I thought AK and KA were family :?

Whilst i'm all for LRAG giving the good old "Idc" attitude to it, lets look at this post. -ODA- was led by a man who did not want to lead, and only reluctantly so, because nobody else could step up to the mantle. And whilst -ODA- was better than LRAG in my personal opinion, you only survived that war due to KilRoys incompetence.

As for your war with Flux, they were winning in the first two weeks. I can only assume they stopped winning because of W1N. A very benetial alliance for LRAG at the moment, but what about after?

I can only assume when Flux eventually fold and thus rid themseleves, and W1N turn onto KA/AK or whatever, you'll be next on that list, simply because your position, your weakness in quality of player and W1N had you on there diplomacy as enemey only two months ago before the W1N vs Flux war kicked off.

I should know, I was in the tribe

Flux can twist things... KA can be called crap... Excuses in this little paragraph.

Flux twist things because they want you to do what any tribe on TW should be doing. That should be declaring on W1N, to bring down the Rank 1 tribe before it brings YOU down. And whilst I am not here to propaganda and do some PnP as they saying goes on W1N, that is what every tribe on every world would do on .net. What is the difference to .co.uk?

Let me put W1Ns approval to you this way. This is only an assumption, but what if W1N only approved because they knew they were going to noble them refugees anyway later on?

W1Ns playing games, Onion. The sooner y'all realise it, the more this entire world heats up.

We're all playing games, Clamju. When we first established Diplomacy with W1N some of the first posts were doubt of being able to trust W1N.

Yes we did fight W1N awhile back. Yes we had W1N as enemies and they did us. This isn't just a one way street and LRAG is to getting something from it.

And yes again. It is inevitable that we will have to fight W1N. LRAG have doubled their power, if not more in recent times (I'm not talking about the merge).

In your opinion -ODA- were better, yet LRAG were ahead in the stats.. They did not overtake us once if memory serves. And you cannot blame Kilroy for that, he still had 2 serving Dukes and an entire structure that they should of survived.

DeletedUser

We're all playing games, Clamju. When we first established Diplomacy with W1N some of the first posts were doubt of being able to trust W1N.

Yes we did fight W1N awhile back. Yes we had W1N as enemies and they did us. This isn't just a one way street and LRAG is to getting something from it.

And yes again. It is inevitable that we will have to fight W1N. LRAG have doubled their power, if not more in recent times (I'm not talking about the merge).

In your opinion -ODA- were better, yet LRAG were ahead in the stats.. They did not overtake us once if memory serves. And you cannot blame Kilroy for that, he still had 2 serving Dukes and an entire structure that they should of survived.

Do you honestly believe LRAG will win in a war with W1N? Espically when your fighting ORC, Flux and it would appear KA or w.e soon enough.

Do you think LRAG will grow into a tribe that is equal in size, a little bit like T4H? If so, your deluded. LRAG will never turn into a tribe like that, W1N won't allow it.

Oh and, as for the -ODA- argument, I spoke with KilRoy reguarly then. And the fact is, none of his dudes were doing anything, and nor was he. Hence your merge...

DeletedUser

Sorry Clamju but in your post you factor in too much irrelevance. Not once did I comment on wanting to be the size of others nor defeating W1N and I won't humour because I'd rather reply to a valid post that get caught up in further Politics by suggesting factors.

DeletedUser

Sorry Clamju but in your post you factor in too much irrelevance. Not once did I comment on wanting to be the size of others nor defeating W1N and I won't humour because I'd rather reply to a valid post that get caught up in further Politics by suggesting factors.

What I meant was by waring ORC and Flux with anybody else, with W1N, you hope to conquer enough villages in order to add to LRAGs size. By doing this, you would achieve signifcant size growth depending on how well you do with your wars.

By doing this, you make yourself bigger and thus when the war with W1N kicks off, you would be big enough to take them on... :?

DeletedUser

What I meant was by waring ORC and Flux with anybody else, with W1N, you hope to conquer enough villages in order to add to LRAGs size. By doing this, you would achieve signifcant size growth depending on how well you do with your wars.

By doing this, you make yourself bigger and thus when the war with W1N kicks off, you would be big enough to take them on... :?

I doubt any one tribe on this would could remove W1N, and there are more than a few tribes able together.

DeletedUser

I doubt any one tribe on this would could remove W1N, and there are more than a few tribes able together.

For Once i agree with you.

The only tribe that would stand a chance skill wise is F.P.B.

T4H F. are touted as the second tribe of the "end-game", but i feel their prowess may be a little too over-exaggerated. Sure they will have numbers, but will be severely lacking in Skill.

It's a long way off, but as long as W1N stays together, they have a pretty clear path to winning uk1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For Once i agree with you.

The only tribe that would stand a chance skill wise is F.P.B.

T4H F. are touted as the second tribe of the "end-game", but i feel their prowess may be a little too over-exaggerated. Sure they will have numbers, but will be severely lacking in Skill.

It's a long way off, but as long as W1N stays together, they have a pretty clear path to winning uk1.

F.P.B? LOL

DeletedUser

F.P.B? LOL

Quite...
But can you really see T4H making a dent? If so, get some reports from their current wars and you will be "LOL-ing" at the low calibre players they actually have, and you will soon change your mind.

DeletedUser1942

But can you really see T4H making a dent?

There the only tribe with any real chance - they would do better as there family than other tribes have done by forming coalitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.