Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser

i'd say it's pretty obvious that there's still a long long way to go before such assertions can be made.

DeletedUser7217

Oh sorry onetruth about your post with the k45 rankings notice that bi! Is top (death to bi!) who are allied with pest. So pipe down before posting

DeletedUser

You guys seem to try find ANY tiny little thing that shows you are able to beat us. I/we knew this war would be slow due to the member counts. We were trapped within 2 enemies that were in lead towards dominating the continent. But we have prevailed and now we lead.

If our tribe (PEST) were losing to a tribe over half the size of us, which would be quite under 16 members, then im sure someone would sort it out. You can all say "we are expanding in 2 other continents", but who is there in those continents to contend with??

Expanding outwards to the edge of the map may be a good idea for nice safe villages. But for what benefit? A few more nukes that are over 50 hours from your enemies?? Oh wait, more points and OD? Ignoring the fight against your enemies to focus on running to me isn't a good tactic. Maybe if Hybrid were to have done both and still be beating us that would be a decent achievement.

Hybrid are losing to a fight, it may be a slow one, but in time Hybrid shall be pushed back. You go on about us not being able to grow. We could easily recruit in other continents, but whats the benefit in that? Except for more points and OD? Don't need it to prove we are a good tribe, this war shows the facts :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6599

Obviously go take you from your other continents :p

Or we may have another plan hmmmmmm

Or we might just disband hmmmmmm

You never know :)

DeletedUser

Obviously go take you from your other continents :p

Or we may have another plan hmmmmmm

Or we might just disband hmmmmmm

You never know :)

Clearly the long term plan is to merge with Bi!, then merge Urban, =FATE= and all the other core tribes, then we can tribalhugs from K55 all the way to K0 or something...

DeletedUser

It has taken 3 months for these stats in the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: HYBRID
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 118
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 391,442
Side 2: 699,253
Difference: 307,811

chart

Wake me up this time next year. We might be able to declare a winner then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh, it is quite a slow war. Not been easy on both sides however. This war will still be going for a long time if nothing happens to neither tribes, but us PEST's wont stop fighting until we win :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6599

Correct me if im wrong here but what other war is there that has so many ennoblements? None that i can see.

DeletedUser

Only wars that are big are Bi! vs Vital and Bi! vs =FATE= None of them have as many conquers.

DeletedUser

i think we took over 100 villages from gians in about two weeks, but in terms of OD this (pest v hybrid/o.o) must easily be the most bloody war, and by a huge margin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Only wars that are big are Bi! vs Vital and Bi! vs =FATE= None of them have as many conquers.

This is true but i dont think we have been warring that long (i could be wrong)

also =fate= have 23 members, Bi have 30 and vital have 32 which should mean higher quality of players which should result in slower en noblement where as there are a lot of easy targets in Hybrid but to be fair +Pest- are good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You really need to change your sig, Gians disappeared ages ago from W4

DeletedUser7369

i think we took over 100 villages from gians in about two weeks, but in terms of OD this (pest v hybrid/o.o) must easily be the most bloody war, and by a huge margin.

Definitely the bloodiest war. Why oh why is troop training so slow!!

DeletedUser6599

Thought id give another update on how things are going:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: HYBRID

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 74
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 783,586
Side 2: 407,396
Difference: 376,190

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 22
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 108,359
Side 2: 121,434
Difference: 13,075

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O, HYBRID

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 96
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 891,945
Side 2: 528,830
Difference: 363,115

chart

As you can see the main difference here is the fact that O.O are no longer winning us(pest) on the stats like they have all the way. However like always pest are the ones winning between the 2 that outnumbered us so much at the beginning. Its amazing how once a leader goes away for a while a tribe starts to fall apart slowly but surely even though they wont probably admit it (hybrid :p)

DeletedUser3953

I don't know, I am just saying:

Side 1:
Players: ClamjuKiller
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart