USA - World's Largest Superpower or World's Largest Clown?

DeletedUser3312

My reasons as to why the UK is better than the USA

- Britain hasn't lost every war it's ever been in alone.
- Although obesity is a problem, we're not as fat as the US.
- FOX isn't over here.
- Reliable news reports.
- Our special forces don't kill the prisoners they're meant to rescue.
- Our country has never been over run (Well except back in Medieval times). Whereas America has been ass-raped by nearly every country in the world.
- Crime rates.
- We've named every sport the US plays (Except they changed the name so their public wouldn't realize).
Football > Soccer
Rugby > Football
Rounders > Baseball
- Wikileaks (Lol). If that's what they're releasing to the media just imagine what they're releasing to apposing countries.
- A man from the UK managed to hack into American missile-controlled computers. Too easy, he said.
- We have loyalty.
- We're not seen as the World's joke.
- We don't have people like Thirsty (phew)
- The majority of our population is well-educated.
- NHS
- James Bond.
- We named most of your city's and states.
- We have a much better quality in military. Apparently America has killed more friendlies than foe. They're army has is also known to suffer paranoia and fire on civilians or themselves.
- Our country wasn't saved by France.
- We have better comedians.
- We're better looking.
- Our leadership has always been better.
- We don't have internal arguments about whether Britain is decent or not. We already know we're awesome.

Just to name some from the top of my head

Here's some funnier but true ones I found on the web:
Top 50 reasons why Britain is better than America
Most Favorite
23-Americans have their oh so old great monuments, most of which my house is older than

I like America. Every time the News comes on, America has always done something completely random and made themselves fools of again ^_^

They're kind of like the accident-prone kid in the playground. You can't help but laugh :lol:

DeletedUser

You lost Kosovo (well, not a loss since it wasn't yours to start with).
hence the pwnd

It's quite easy. Kosovo remains in the balance as Serbia's allies will never accept the blatant breach of international law that is an independent Kosovo.

Kosovo will belong to Serbia soon, by force if needed and i'll gladly lead the liberation force. Now stop trolling and get back to your wishful thinking about the dead American dream.

DeletedUser

It's quite easy. Kosovo remains in the balance as Serbia's allies will never accept the blatant breach of international law that is an independent Kosovo.

Kosovo will belong to Serbia soon, by force if needed and i'll gladly lead the liberation force. Now stop trolling and get back to your wishful thinking about the dead American dream.

As long as the west accept it Serbia could go suck Kosovo(Albanians).

You are trolling.

People, stop envying USA :lol: actually do, :icon_cool: IS ok, you can't be like us so you hate/envy us :icon_cool:

Edit:

i'll gladly lead the liberation force
hahahhahha u made my day

inb4 you cut your wrists or after it? :D hahaahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I just ask guys, Does this Thirsty guy really think USA is all great? or is this just 1 elaborate joke? I can't quite tell...

DeletedUser

Can I just ask guys, Does this Thirsty guy really think USA is all great? or is this just 1 elaborate joke? I can't quite tell...

If I said the earth is round, Would that be a joke?

Clearly not. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Coming from you, everything sounds like a joke.

Like when I say USA has a bigger navy than UK does? :lol:

Bigger economy? More political power?

More influential? be it political or economical

Or when i say London stock exchange < WAll street?

USA > uk homey :D

DeletedUser

UK > USA. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser613

congratz, your country wastes more money on useless military spending

DeletedUser613

or perhaps you could tackle your 13 trillion dollar debt, or your 14% below the poverty line.

DeletedUser

America is financed by China (nod)

Us isn't that bad internal at last i think...Norwegians whine every year about "uberzorz electricity prizes" each winter, the fact is thaty it is the cheapest electricity you can find anywhere on the planet, overall, and if you then edit in the fact that norway is 1st/2nd/3rd richest country pr capita to :|

It is suggested that we use the electricity which is keept if it becomes an emergency to lower the price, i challenge you US x3

DeletedUser

America is financed by China (nod)

Us isn't that bad internal at last i think...Norwegians whine every year about "uberzorz electricity prizes" each winter, the fact is thaty it is the cheapest electricity you can find anywhere on the planet, overall, and if you then edit in the fact that norway is 1st/2nd/3rd richest country pr capita to :|

It is suggested that we use the electricity which is keept if it becomes an emergency to lower the price, i challenge you US x3

RENA!!!! :icon_redface: I haven't seen you in ages.

& Everyone is financed by China :lol:

DeletedUser

China is financed by North Korea (nod)

Therefore North Korea finances USA (nod)

THEREFORE North Korea finances South Korea?!?

DeletedUser3312

Or when I say:

Quality > Quantity

Education > Drugs

Fitness > Obesity

London stock exchange > Wall Street

Victory > Defeat

:lol:

A TW example of America would be a huge mass recruiter.

A TW example of Britain would be an elite 20-man tribe.

DeletedUser

Hmmmf, Britain is no longer really a "superpower" or anything like that, it has some degree of influence, but i dont think it could be a "20 man tribe" if compared to tribalwars...North korea maybe? o_O

usa has more influence and power than britain, though they will probably fall in 2020-2030.

In the end, China will strangle the us and india will probably become the biggest superpower in the future. Isn't India the country with the most and best educated persons and the most growing economy in the world? I might be wrong but i think ive read that a few times >.>

The us is a strange place, there is a Jesus-park there. They even beat Japan with their new device that can make Men feeling how it is to have a period...kay, japan is still on the lead :/

DeletedUser

Hmmmf, Britain is no longer really a "superpower" or anything like that, it has some degree of influence, but i dont think it could be a "20 man tribe" if compared to tribalwars...North korea maybe? o_O

usa has more influence and power than britain, though they will probably fall in 2020-2030.

In the end, China will strangle the us and india will probably become the biggest superpower in the future. Isn't India the country with the most and best educated persons and the most growing economy in the world? I might be wrong but i think ive read that a few times >.>

The us is a strange place, there is a Jesus-park there. They even beat Japan with their new device that can make Men feeling how it is to have a period...kay, japan is still on the lead :/

Best educated? India? Nuhuh :icon_confused:

I think you're right though, the US are destined for a fall sometime in the near future.