Crusaders.... How very Honourable...NOT!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6982
  • Start date

DeletedUser8562

Can i just add that the war with TS is not the only war Cloak are involved in !!!

DeletedUser

especially when they were meant to be allies...

Pfffft ~TS~ do not understand the word allies.

They do not respect terms of alliance.

Otherwise they wouldn't find themselves in the position they are in now.

- Poundperfoot

DeletedUser

Pfffft ~TS~ do not understand the word allies.

They do not respect terms of alliance.

Otherwise they wouldn't find themselves in the position they are in now.

- Poundperfoot

Then why on earth did you plan a merge with them? Surely if you knew they were so bad you would have dropped the alliance a while back.

DeletedUser

Then why on earth did you plan a merge with them? Surely if you knew they were so bad you would have dropped the alliance a while back.

At the time I wasn't part of the decision making... but my personal opinion would be a last ditch effort to subtract the better players.

Unfortunately ego got the better of their council.

- Poundperfoot

DeletedUser6695

No one in ~TS~ or cruz is allowed an ego, so that point is invalid

DeletedUser6695

Its not an opinion it's a fact, don't make me get adellion in here

DeletedUser

Its not an opinion it's a fact, don't make me get adellion in here

Do what you please.... doesn't bother me one bit.

Although... I'm sure the admins will be quick to lock the thread down if you insist on wearing your keyboard warrior helmet.

Afterall... the forums are here to be enjoyed by everyone... not just the flamers and trolls.

- Poundperfoot

DeletedUser

At the time I wasn't part of the decision making... but my personal opinion would be a last ditch effort to subtract the better players.

- Poundperfoot

Ego got the better of their council? Can you explain that to me, as I haven't seen that so far in this thread.

DeletedUser6982

- Poundperfoot

Ego? I will admit some of our guys do have an ego, thats not a bad thing. BUt getting the better of a council? How does dukes offering to step aside to make a merge work, because they were aware of peronaility clashes really show an ego out of control?

Oh and since people didn't like the last set of stats, here is the update for last 24 hours, including cloak, which I think you will all agree shows a good fightback from TS despite being tiny compared to the two tribes it faces:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TS~
Side 2:
Tribes: CRUZ, CLOAK
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 23
Side 2: 106
Difference: 83
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 189,233
Side 2: 854,593
Difference: 665,360
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 120,532
Side 2: 171,033
Difference: 50,501
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7920

that is gd stats for the underdogs but i can see TS falling as there nukes and nobles will dry up against too tribes sorry to say that but well done TS

DeletedUser6695

Do what you please.... doesn't bother me one bit.

Although... I'm sure the admins will be quick to lock the thread down if you insist on wearing your keyboard warrior helmet.

Afterall... the forums are here to be enjoyed by everyone... not just the flamers and trolls.

- Poundperfoot

Keyboard warrior helmet? Where do I get one of those? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Oh and since people didn't like the last set of stats, here is the update for last 24 hours, including cloak, which I think you will all agree shows a good fightback from TS despite being tiny compared to the two tribes it faces

There are many ways of presenting stats Meklin.

Side 1:
Tribes: CLOAK
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TS~
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 54
Side 2: 5
Difference: 49
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 522,334
Side 2: 42,392
Difference: 479,942
chart

However a few of you. including yourself, have defended well so credit where credit is due. Shame your leader is so duplicitous (I think that's a word lol). I'm enjoying it anyway mate. Hope you are too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

I would like to put my hand up and say onye has defended quite well, even sniped a vill back off me

DeletedUser7848

sounds like theres a good war when it was unexpected

DeletedUser

i almost feel sorry for them that there so outgunned (almost)

hopefully the few fighting back can inspire the rest
its always nice when ppl dont just hand over there villas

DeletedUser

I have to give credit where its due. ~TS~ have fought back with skill in recent days. But even if you only count Total Conquers Against the Opposite Side since the war began a week ago, CRUZ are still ahead by a margin of 64 to 32. Not brilliant but hardly a fail. Nobody said it was going to be a walkover.