Crusaders.... How very Honourable...NOT!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6982
  • Start date

DeletedUser

last 24 hrs
Side 1:
Tribes: CRUZ
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TS~
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 72,320
Side 2: 43,220
Difference: 29,100
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 40,048
Side 2: 7,913
Difference: 32,135
chart

DeletedUser6982

There are many ways of presenting stats Meklin.

I never said we were doing well against cloak, and to be honest who would expect us to against a tribe three times our size and on our border, whilst fighting a guerilla war against Cruz.

However a few of you. including yourself, have defended well so credit where credit is due. Shame your leader is so duplicitous (I think that's a word lol). I'm enjoying it anyway mate. Hope you are too :icon_wink:

Thanks. I appreciate the complement and there are a number of us in TS working hard! As to enjoying it, of course I am! It's a war game and that's the idea; anyone who does not enjoy it should go play sim city!

DeletedUser

Nah, it gets boring once you run out of space and get next to infinite funds :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Had 11 attacks from ~TS~ today, including 6 nobles .... only 2 of those attacks included rams.... none were full nukes.... thank you cheap ODD :p

DeletedUser

Had 11 attacks from ~TS~ today, including 6 nobles .... only 2 of those attacks included rams.... none were full nukes.... thank you cheap ODD :p

They attack???
So far I've walked every village.

lol

- poundperfoot

DeletedUser

well they accidentally nobled one of my villages after we cross nobled, I was not happy that day :( hehe

DeletedUser

I can see a few people leaving this war very changed. For better or worse

DeletedUser

Like the 17 attacks I had on five of my villages the other day. Timed hours apart. Not minutes. Killed nine and a half nukes, over 100K of troops. All I had to do was shift my defences around a bit. No problem. Just a bit of nimble footwork. :lol:

DeletedUser6982

Jessiecat - lets be honest here - there are some n00bs on both side, I particularly liked the awesome 6k Sword Nuke one of our members got from your side, and I am getting used to the "middle of night bonus 1/4 nuke" attack from some people on the Cruz side.

Respect where it is due though, some of your guys really do know how to attack and do it well.

DeletedUser

Jessiecat - lets be honest here - there are some n00bs on both side,
Respect where it is due though, some of your guys really do know how to attack and do it well.

Respect to some of yours too, Meklin. Including yourself. Hope this is not the start of some tribal hug.
Still, Xmas is coming soon so who knows? :lol:

DeletedUser7857

Jessiecat - lets be honest here - there are some n00bs on both side, I particularly liked the awesome 6k Sword Nuke one of our members got from your side, and I am getting used to the "middle of night bonus 1/4 nuke" attack from some people on the Cruz side.

Some CLOAK members aren't that much better either. :icon_confused:

http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/3bd80a4f1a218664f11264df8775e8e8

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 19
Difference: 8

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 226,301
Side 2: 143,349
Difference: 82,952

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,679
Side 2: 7,078
Difference: 133,601

chart

I think its pretty obvious who is clearly winning....

DeletedUser

I would personally like to thank all ~TS~ members for kindly donating their villages to Cruz and Cloak.

It is much appreciated/ :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I would personally like to thank all ~TS~ members for kindly donating their villages to Cruz and Cloak.

It is much appreciated/ :icon_biggrin:

Seconded.

I'm surprised ~TS~ haven't started sprouting rubbish about hitting inactives etc etc?
That seems to be the general reaction from a losing tribe on the externals.

Also.... love it when people get so rattled they feel the need to be abusive with their village names. :-D

- Poundperfoot

DeletedUser

last 24hrs of fighting
Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 9
Difference: 13