Crusaders.... How very Honourable...NOT!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6982
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Seconded.

I'm surprised ~TS~ haven't started sprouting rubbish about hitting inactives etc etc?
That seems to be the general reaction from a losing tribe on the externals.

Also.... love it when people get so rattled they feel the need to be abusive with their village names. :-D

- Poundperfoot

They could never win, and not saying anything, I feel, creates a sympathy toward their demise.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised ~TS~ haven't started sprouting rubbish about hitting inactives etc etc?

I do not feel TS need resort to making excuses they put more off a fight than most tribes in this worlds hava and they were massively out numbered :)

As for the stats up until a few days ago they had lost 2 villas to every villa they took
given that they were at a huge disadvantage i dont see any reason for Cruz or Cloak to gloat or boast

Respect to all the TS members standing your ground
Keep up the good fight

DeletedUser8562

I was not aware that Cloak have been Gloating and TS is not the only war we are involved in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8775

I do not feel TS need resort to making excuses they put more off a fight than most tribes in this worlds hava and they were massively out numbered :)

As for the stats up until a few days ago they had lost 2 villas to every villa they took
given that they were at a huge disadvantage i dont see any reason for Cruz or Cloak to gloat or boast

Keep up the good fight

1 Vs 1 :icon_wink: had to create a new account mate nightmare!!

DeletedUser

Keep up the good fight

Yes. My respect to those ~TS~ members who have fought well. But gaining 1 village and losing 44 to CRUZ alone in the past week hardly justifies the your praise in them "standing their ground", does it? And I don't believe I am gloating in saying that either.

Paul (Founder of CRUZ)

DeletedUser

Yes. My respect to those ~TS~ members who have fought well. But gaining 1 village and losing 44 to CRUZ alone in the past week hardly justifies the your praise in them "standing their ground", does it? And I don't believe I am gloating in saying that either.

Paul (Founder of CRUZ)

he did give praise to those that have stood there ground not the ones that just failed and let you noble them, how many noble attempts that were made were stopped and well defended because its them people he is praising

anyway easy to noble 44 villas off them when there defense is on two front lines not just one i think it would be much different if CLOAK hadn't declared!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paul (Founder of CRUZ)

the fact is it wasnt just Cruz if it had been then i would give them all due respect for a well fought war but as they had to fight cloak aswell there is no way they could hold out for ever even there best members after a couple off weeks would really feel the loses

as for the gloating i was just saying there was no need to come on and give them stick for losing a war they could not possibly have won

Now yous just have to hope cloak dont see there chance to take yous out while your fighting TS

DeletedUser8775

See i disagree i dont think there would be much change in the outcome. just it would take longer to win

DeletedUser

Respect

Some players in ~TS~ gain respect for they way they have acquitted themselves in this war regardless of where they have received support. The fact that we still have an active thread about them proves that they have made an impact.

DeletedUser

But taking a barb doesn't lose you any troops - it can increase your production capacity or provide an 'escape route' from the danger zone... which could help in a war.

DeletedUser2779

Wrongly or rightly barb growth is unique in this world and to not see or use its benefits in times of need is silly

I have personally used it as part of a fast late game start up - but like to keep it 50/50 out of personal choice

A few points on above thread :

From what ive seen in this world so far - theres a lot of new players and therefore new tribes to TW - which is all good - but obviously theres a lot for some people to learn.

Whats important about tribal wars for new players are the first wars -- its important not for the initial stats - its important to see who learns and who doesnt and its important for outside players to see these developments and make their own opinions.

In the case of this war - for whatever political reasons it appears TS are being 'gang banged' by numbers that far exceed their own, the reasons why this happened arent of great importance now - ( although it appears 1 tribe wasnt considered enough to do the job) , whats important is who learns what and how other tribes view the situation / outcomes.

As far as the results go statistically so far - id say they actually favour TS -

Having been involved in such situations on other worlds, if youre going to gang bang a tribe and have numbers that so greatly outmatch the opposition you are expecting said tribe to be on its knees / disolve etc within 1 month and have HUGE numbers of conquers that strike fear into the hearts of other tribes around.

This is not what we are seeing and i think many other tribes will look at the situation and judge for themselves the true strengths of the tribes involved

Who has the most conquers in this war will not indicate who truely wins long term - who wins long term is whose still standing in 6 months / 12 months / etc etc

Many tribes would clearly have disolved by now in such a situation and had mass numbers of members flee looking for safety elsewhere - this has not happened

All in all - i think this war will do more good long term for TS than the other 2 tribes

DeletedUser

Many people say that TS is doing well because it is outnumbered. However, I disagree. Yes, they fight with 2 tribes, but it looks like Cloack is not interested in war anymore (they took what they wanted), so actually there is fight only between CRUZ and TS. Don't look at stats of first week of war, because all tribes were taking villages from isolated players. Please have a look at last weeks stats, when CRUZ acted like a tribe and has taken loads of TS' villages. We haven't seen anything like that from TS.

Janis-uk (Templar.)

DeletedUser2779

Please have a look at last weeks stats, when CRUZ acted like a tribe and has taken loads of TS' villages

congrats - taken you 4 weeks and an extra 28 million points on your side --and you finally getting somewhere :) lol

DeletedUser

congrats - taken you 4 weeks and an extra 28 million points on your side --and you finally getting somewhere :) lol

For your information. The war only started 2 weeks and five days ago. And wars are won with troops not points. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Many people say that TS is doing well because it is outnumbered. However, I disagree. Yes, they fight with 2 tribes, but it looks like Cloack is not interested in war anymore (they took what they wanted), so actually there is fight only between CRUZ and TS. Don't look at stats of first week of war, because all tribes were taking villages from isolated players. Please have a look at last weeks stats, when CRUZ acted like a tribe and has taken loads of TS' villages. We haven't seen anything like that from TS.

Janis-uk (Templar.)

But Cloak played their part for long enough to cripple ~TS~; now all you need to do is mop up.

DeletedUser2779

And wars are won with troops not points

well im presuming the extra 28 million points that helped you came with some troops --

The point is you have had far more advantageous factors than would have been necesary really, had you wanted to prove yourselves.

It could have been a good war for Cruz -- you had a similar sized enemy in close quarters - you could have declared decently giving a level palying field - but you didnt - dont blame you in some ways -- because obviously if its a level playing field you want the advantage of suprise - giving you the edge .

But adding an extra 28 million points of players is really never gona show you up in a good light

It looks like you needed far more edges than just your skills to get anywhere -

Thats what i mean about others getting infomation from wars elsewhere -

whatever the ongoing results -- Cruz looks weak really --

If you were really that good -- why would you need so many EXTRA edges to tilt the results your ways ?

I mean alls fair in love and war - and ive certainly taken advantages when they have come my way in the past

But your results show weakness -- and its a shame as on a level playing field , you would have had the opportunity to prove if you are any good or not - and have an epic war at the same time -

DeletedUser2779

And wars are won with troops not points

i love that quote -- i used to rant it at people when i first started

Thing is wars are won on many levels - politically - publically - physically - often psychologically - sometimes troops are not the most important issue -- or not as important as some think

and on a village build level -- i love those people building their 'super' nukes -- getting an extra 1000 axes by not building their resources etc

seriously funny when they lose the nuke for slightly more defence killed - and find rebuilding it aint always that easy with no farm troops and no resource pits

sure you can ship stuff around - but that doesnt work to well when you trying to rebuild everywhere

anyways -- enough said -- good luck to all -- we live and learn :)

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I don't know who you are or where you get your information from. But the fact is that ~TS~ threatened to declare war on us three times during our merger discussions. That we chose to make war plans in light of their bullying attempts into bludgeoning us into a merge very much as the junior partners should come as no surprise to any sensible person. That we chose to ally ourselves with CLOAK in this should also come as no surprise to anyone with anyone with the barest understanding of military strategy. I personally do not bear any animosity towards individual ~TS~ players, many of whom have acquited themselves with bravery and honour. But this war,will be essentially about the eventual domination of K43. A mere glimpse at the map will tell you that. So I'm afraid your attempts to turn this into some heroic David and Goliath mythology with ~TS~ as the poor victims will convince noone, in my view.
Paul