TuToR - Did it work?

DeletedUser

Regarding leadership, Adellion, Cory and Admiral Phoenix are smexy leaders...its just a pity Ade sucks :lol:

I must say that everything I have seen of these players in forums and games does indeed suggest they would be smexy leaders.... I would even request to join as im amitedly rubbish IG..... well I would if they ever alowed recruitment to help teach noobs!!

Yes and only the teachers were able to vote upon it.

There are many leadership styles, you cant really say its bad if there was a council action taken with all members taking part and a vote taken!

Sorry, i've been ill, here now.

Thanks, they were starting to get a bit out of hand there!!!

DeletedUser6695

I must say that everything I have seen of these players in forums and games does indeed suggest they would be smexy leaders.... I would even request to join as im amitedly rubbish IG..... well I would if they ever alowed recruitment to help teach noobs!!

We cant please everyone jeez :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

But all points are idiotic, we have maintained proper leadership, no offence to NYK, but the tribes teachers voted on whether he should be invited back and we decided against it.Our current leaders have led successfully on worlds before and will continue to do so here.

Ade was catted...So what? He's still here and as active as ever it set him back a bit, i dont see how that affects his leadership ability

srsly lrn2flame

I don't see how the points are "idiotic".

- Your leadership, can't sustain itself. I mean, you just booted your founder. :icon_neutral:
- Your leadership is getting catted (By a random). I thought you guys were meant to be the best? :icon_confused:
- Nauz seems to contradict Adellion on every post he makes. That's a good leadership-member relationship, eh?. :icon_surprised:

To me, it seems like the tribe is a mess. The leadership is unreliable, and it's members are being catted/farmed.

But that's just my opinion, as an outsider.

DeletedUser6695

We booted our founder for the best, thats good leadership.

Adellion was not catted by a random, he was gangbanged by Rage

Finally Nauz flames everyone regardless of what tribe they are in.

Also please point me to a TuToR member being farmed.

Also also dont use my colour :/

DeletedUser3312

We booted our founder for the best, thats good leadership.
LOLWUT? How...? :icon_neutral:
Even worse. An opposing tribe did this, what did you do?
(In relation to the farming point)

Question: Is it still happening?
Finally Nauz flames everyone regardless of what tribe they are in.

Still, not a good member-leadership relationship. Especially if you have a load of newbs reading...
Also also dont use my colour :/
Heh. No :)

DeletedUser

We cant please everyone jeez :icon_rolleyes:

I am the perfect example of why TuToR was set up in the first place, someone that is active in the forums, buys premium, but is rubbish without a bit of game play help...... Has the new leadership just turned it into a tribe were the strong feed off the weak ;)

Surely its all about trying to help retain players in the .co.uk server? not sure the 30 odd you have picked (some of whom it seems arent even learning) will be enough to place you in the legend books as the saviour of co.uk!?

P.s good to finaly see some P&P in worl 7 forums!!

P.p.s - Im surrounded by Rage!! Come help lol!!

DeletedUser

/me finds it funny NYK was kicked from his own Tribe but feels sorry for NYK :(

DeletedUser857

LOLWUT? How...? :icon_neutral:

[gfx]NYK was behaving childishly and repeatedly threatening to leave. It was better for all involved that we just booted him and stopped him causing trouble and spreading bad feeling amongst the tribe. A difficult, and good, leadership decision.[/gfx]

Even worse. An opposing tribe did this, what did you do?
(In relation to the farming point)

Question: Is it still happening?

[gfx]No it is not still happening, we supported Adellion, unfortunately he was a little too far away from a lot of the teachers and large students for a decent force to arrive before the attacks did.[/gfx]

Still, not a good member-leadership relationship. Especially if you have a load of newbs reading...

[gfx]Nauzhror is entitled to his opinion on the forums, it is irrelevant whether he is a member of the tribe or not. In the tribe, he is supportive and often offers his knowledge up to the students, and often the teachers also. I'd say that was a good member-leadership relationship.[/gfx]

[gfx]Childish.

Who are you to judge a tribe that is probably far better than anything you have ever been a leader of? Perhaps, if you can post some evidence of yourself leading a more successful tribe, your comments will be of more significance.[/gfx]

DeletedUser6695

Erm I think Alex just said everything which needs to be said :)

DeletedUser

After Frank was kicked. All hopes of a succesful TuToR have died with him :(

Frank was kicked for havin hissy fits, at the drop o a hat
Wanting everyone to send him support, when his co-acounted vill got attacked, and those that wouldnt would be kicked from tribe.

Sorry but if that the idea of "good" leadership, some of you have been going on about, then Im sorry "I" disagree and can live without it.

And if we that bad FRANK, why you keep beggin to come back to TuTor, we dont miss ya. TAKE THE HINT

DeletedUser

Not trying to insult anyone but is everyone usually this insulting or argumentative on uk7. As i have seen several topics full of arguments and petty insults

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not trying to be inflammatory or anything, but isn't it odd that the Rank 1 tribe is a teaching tribe, which by definition be at least half mediocre players? Unless you teach very, very quickly.

DeletedUser3312

[gfx]NYK was behaving childishly and repeatedly threatening to leave. It was better for all involved that we just booted him and stopped him causing trouble and spreading bad feeling amongst the tribe. A difficult, and good, leadership decision.[/gfx]
Booting the founder of a teaching tribe is a dramatic, random decision. I don't see how it's a good leadership decision either, but w/e.

[gfx]No it is not still happening, we supported Adellion, unfortunately he was a little too far away from a lot of the teachers and large students for a decent force to arrive before the attacks did.[/gfx]
Why support when you could backtime? Supporting a player who has no wall, good decision.

[gfx]Nauzhror is entitled to his opinion on the forums, it is irrelevant whether he is a member of the tribe or not. In the tribe, he is supportive and often offers his knowledge up to the students, and often the teachers also. I'd say that was a good member-leadership relationship.[/gfx]
You say it's a good membership-leadership relationship that one of your members literally stalks you on the forums contradicting everything you say. K?

[gfx]Childish.[/gfx]
I'm sorry, I don't see how using a colour is childish. You're using one right now :icon_neutral:

[gfx]Who are you to judge a tribe that is probably far better than anything you have ever been a leader of? Perhaps, if you can post some evidence of yourself leading a more successful tribe, your comments will be of more significance.[/gfx]
Wo.. Hey. Don't blow a fuse lol, I'm simply expressing my opinion on a delicate subject. If my posts aren't "significant" enough, why are you replying?

Erm I think Alex just said everything which needs to be said :)
K?

Not trying to insult anyone but is everyone usually this insulting or argumentative on uk7. As i have seen several topics full of arguments and petty insults
Tutor members seem to get defensive over everything. Even though they're the only active external presense here.

DeletedUser1511

Who are you to judge a tribe that is probably far better than anything you have ever been a leader of? Perhaps, if you can post some evidence of yourself leading a more successful tribe, your comments will be of more significance.[/gfx]
Lol wut. Only those who have lead tribes can judge tribes. Or have the right to judge tribes.
Really, do you want to stick by that ?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Booting the founder of a teaching tribe is a dramatic, random decision. I don't see how it's a good leadership decision either, but w/e.

Dramatic? Sure. Random? No.

mattyflan said:
Why support when you could backtime? Supporting a player who has no wall, good decision.

He had a wall, also you've heard of people being pre-stacked before attacking, right? Backtiming is not always the answer.

mattyflan said:
You say it's a good membership-leadership relationship that one of your members literally stalks you on the forums contradicting everything you say. K?

I am opinionated, I post my opinion, not the opinion of my tribe. I will not pretend to agree with someone in my tribe to make my tribe look better by doing so.

DeletedUser3312

Dramatic? Sure. Random? No.
True enough.

He had a wall, also you've heard of people being pre-stacked before attacking, right? Backtiming is not always the answer.
I was under the impression that he was being catted, and with cats you send rams:

Ade was catted...So what?
Apparently, the player was being gangbanged making it even more unlikely to have a suitable wall for attacks:

we supported Adellion, unfortunately he was a little too far away from a lot of the teachers and large students for a decent force to arrive before the attacks did.
It also seems that the support was poorly organised, and meerly died at the arrival at his village.

So, seeing as this player was being "gangbanged" I am predicting, he will be unable to achieve a decent enough wall level for support in time. We've also seen that the support was sent randomly, so a large force at his village to defend against attacks and minimize losses also seems unlikely too.
Backtiming the main attackers, and sending fakes seems like the more logical way to defend this player.

I am opinionated, I post my opinion, not the opinion of my tribe. I will not pretend to agree with someone in my tribe to make my tribe look better by doing so.

Fair enough. Though, if I was leading TuToR I wouldn't like one of the members contradicting every post I made. Lets face it as well, it doesn't show a good image which is my point.

DeletedUser857

Lol wut. Only those who have lead tribes can judge tribes. Or have the right to judge tribes.
Really, do you want to stick by that ?

[gfx]We both know that was not what I was saying. What I said was, his comments would hold more water if he had the first clue about leading a successful tribe.

And matty- you're are coming to conclusions which are largely in accurate from things you have interpreted wrongly. You're making yourself look a little foolish, seeing as you seem to have little grasp of the facts...[/gfx]

DeletedUser

Ask Adellion, I don't like leading, mainly because I suck. Yes I had a few moments of being annoyed etc. but at least I thought some of the players there would be a friend (like Saint) who would just ask me to step down as a leader. Just because I co'ed a duke account, doesn't mean I will abuse the privilages nor use them if told not to. I never screamed for support, I would have been annoyed if people I expected to send, didn't and those who haven't payed any attention to skype or forums didn't put enough effort. Notice how Adellion was on the account most of the time? The leadership can be ironic though. They have kicked me, the founder (and a shocking leader) yet they still have a RaGe spy on the inside! That hasn't been sorted since the beginning of the world yet the moment i get a bit annoyed with you guys, bam get out.

On the other hand I would like to apologise, to everyone who was in TuToR. I acted extremely childish at times, but tried to be mature and calm at others. Unfortunately I am no good as a leader and apparently as a player. Do I want to come back in ? Of course, I would love to. Some of the members I really enjoyed playing with, it would be a lot nicer though if someone had told me that I should stop whining in a nice manerism. Or told me to step down nicely. I would have accepted with a decent explanation. To be honest I thought most of the players there were my friends, but obviously not as Alex, Abdo and Garg all voted no upon my comeback which really does upset me.

I will keep playing this world on the account I have been gifted. Good ride TuToR, I have been taught a few lessons in TW but more importantly good lessons for RL.

DeletedUser3312

[gfx]We both know that was not what I was saying. What I said was, his comments would hold more water if he had the first clue about leading a successful tribe.
I've led tribes :)

Succesful depends on your interpretation on the word.
War D2 - W13 (Top 10 tribe for a year, but I quit. After that not sure what happened)
SQUAD - W40 (Rank.1 for 4 months, lost the war to N.M.S and it's allies)
NoName/Byon w48 - Rank.2 - (Fell apart due to a leadership dispute.)

[gfx]And matty- you're are coming to conclusions which are largely in accurate from things you have interpreted wrongly. You're making yourself look a little foolish, seeing as you seem to have little grasp of the facts...[/gfx]
Maybe, I don't have the facts... But then again your arguments have been, lets say unspecific, and it's your arguments which I'm basing my counters on.

DeletedUser

In my opinion tutor have just had a slight misshap, yet every tribe have it sometime. It is nothing to be judged on also we don't really have an insight to tutor so we can't really judge. So let's see in a couple of weeks if they can sort out this minor mishap... So let's stop the arguing also Frank nice speech. It included many details that are non-bias.