GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser

More like active, bar, active/drunk, hungover a football practice.... :|

DeletedUser

Oh and getty, its good to see that even with me sat next door to you, you'd rather use your nobles on internals mate ;)

@ 01; 51 :)

Oh I'm sorry, I actually use some integrity and was waiting til the alliance was over.

Have fun taking what you can tomorrow, Sunday its over. No more free vils.

Not that
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 11.02.2011 (162.549 units)!
is actually giving 'em away free but whatever.

DeletedUser8385

Well I don't claim to be in the know for any of this political crap, however I do know what I see...

Subject Wufu (Barbarian village) attacks ~[008] (355|495) K43
Sent Feb 06, 2011 22:05:53
Sent Feb 06, 2011 22:43:54
Sent Feb 06, 2011 23:41:17
Sent Feb 07, 2011 06:13:49

They look suspiciously like attacks sent at me only 4 days into the agreement and way before the who hit first argument already stated.

i would point out that jbox launched nukes at tracis before these attacks,

Sent: Feb 03, 2011 23:26:50
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
4.7%

Morale: 100%Attacker: giles55
Origin: Wild Hare1 (398|625) K63

Quantity: 0 0 7054 0 200 2000 0 600 300 100 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7054 0 200 2000 0 600 300 100 0 0

Defender: tracis
Destination: No fear (408|624) K64

Hidden by the report owner.

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 14
Damage by catapults: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level14 to level12
there were issues between both tribes about small attacks and nobling squabbles that i was ok to work with jbox to solve, then they launch nobles from an account being internalled by them at one of our players, so i tell him he can send nobles at that one player back.

Jbox's response was to send nobles at multiple gold players, at which point we had to declare war, we were willing to work with jbox after the alliance dropped, but it is quite obvious jbox has had every intention of going to war with us since before they dropped the alliance.

i will also point out that the entire top 5 is not against us, far from it.

i will not comment on our inactives, those booted or the one remaining in gold but as for mario, he neither asked for support, nor made any indication of being attacked before he left us.

i believe he made his second and last comment ever on skype to say he was quitting, but in any case thats all he has ever said other then asking for a sitter weekly, at times for a week or longer. the only reason he stayed was so we could use his account for a bit of support.

and radar for a person asking for PA's with my tribe members, not to mention testing the water to see if you can join, you sure do know how to talk a big game dont you?

DeletedUser

and radar for a person asking for PA's with my tribe members,

Gettysburg was a former ally from UK4 and it would've been a strategic advantage for both of us.

not to mention testing the water to see if you can join,

[02/01/2011 21:05:57] (Radarr) Seary: I'm sorry to reject your offer but it was a very tight decision and we have decided to stay with JBOX :) Sorry !
[02/01/2011 21:06:40] Chip Williams - Tilt: thats perfectly ok
[02/01/2011 21:06:48] Chip Williams - Tilt: just make sure you noble east
[02/01/2011 21:07:05] Chip Williams - Tilt: and maybe we will speak again sometime
[02/01/2011 21:07:10] Chip Williams - Tilt: the door is never closed

you wanted me.

Also,

[10:19:41] Dan Shea: For the record I never told fatalll you were trying to get in Gold
[10:17:53] Dan Shea: I said I would try to recruit you

you sure do know how to talk a big game dont you?

For someone claiming stuff they apparently know nothing about... etc. etc.

zv7601.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont care who did what but I love to see the under dog win, so im hoping for a GOLD win........as I do not even play this world no one will care what I think but it appears to me the only way people thought GOLD could be beaten was for everyone to war them, Good luck GOLD

DeletedUser6748

i

i will also point out that the entire top 5 is not against us, far from it.

I dont care who did what but I love to see the under dog win, so im hoping for a GOLD win........as I do not even play this world no one will care what I think but it appears to me the only way people thought GOLD could be beaten was for everyone to war them, Good luck GOLD

Fatallllll clearly states that not even the top 5 are against GOLD, So not everyone is warring them :icon_rolleyes:

Love the fact you class GOLD as underdogs aswell.... perhaps you should stick to your own worlds forum.

DeletedUser

have to agree with dickie here, gold's got mouth bigger than that of a fat woman in mc donalds!

DeletedUser

it appears to me the only way people thought GOLD could be beaten was for everyone to war them, Good luck GOLD

Sorry to burst your bubble but GOLD have declared on all but one of the tribes attacking them... Actually they declared on JBOX as well technically, so it could be said they have declared war on everyone fighting them :lol:

DeletedUser8782

May i just stress it was never in JBOX intentions to go to war with GOLD, they was the one who declared on us not us on them.

EDIT: the dude who posted before me got it in before me

DeletedUser

Gold are underdogs.

Have an add up of the amount of villages fighting against GOLD compared to what they have?

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry, I actually use some integrity and was waiting til the alliance was over.

Have fun taking what you can tomorrow, Sunday its over. No more free vils.

Not that is actually giving 'em away free but whatever.

lol - oh no not 168k OD - I'd best just pack up now..

Origin: Scorion Queens village (454|606) K64

Quantity: 200 200 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 8 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: The Gettysburg Saint
Destination: Charlies (452|609) K64

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

836 0 0 246 19 0 0 264 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/7680
Loyalty: Dropped from 4 to -23

So what happened there almighty Getty - weren't you slagging these players off the other week - then you go and lose a village to a 50k pointed player.. hmmm

DeletedUser

I think the fact that the top 5 went to war with Gold signifies that we dont want to play sims on our villages for Gold to take, we want to fight...and currently the stats look good, and I expect them to continue.....:lol:

Also we dont kick players to improve our stats, we are a Tribe, and we are a team....
Look at your own tribe before you talk about others improving their stats through kicking.....:icon_rolleyes:

kendoy2k Left 12th February 2011 - 00:17 355,207
TruCulent Left 12th February 2011 - 00:17 260,637
Mario Left 11th February 2011 - 19:21 115,197

You missed the Lord Adex kick as well :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gold are underdogs.

Have an add up of the amount of villages fighting against GOLD compared to what they have?

I am not denying they are the under dogs far from it, however, they did in a way choose to be the under dogs.

DeletedUser

The bottom line is that Gold have made a decision to fight the world. If they pull it off it will be the story of Tribal Wars for years to come. To be honest from experience I doubt that they will, but I may yet be proven wrong.

As I have said before only time will tell.

DeletedUser

So the illustrious leader of Gold feels that sending 2 nobles in one attack is good play?

I really thought that tribe had standards of game knowledge?

Maybe I should stand corrected as he appears to have none of the ability that I credited him with.

Such lack of ability from a tribe leader is really poor and shows him to completely lack any ability at all. If Gold intend to survive I suggest they boot him.

Last edited by a moderator: