Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser6695

I find it amazing that two groups of talented players came to blows so early in a world. A backtime of .586 is respectable by most peoples standards and we all know CF to be good, so w1nge have/had skills. wkd have probably got marginally more and with ms eloquent explanations they are likely to improve their more junior (yes laura i mean the noobims) members very rapidly. would have been nice to see this war between 50k-1m points rather than 500-10k points players :D

I suck:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Despite what people thought of my declaration, if you thought it was attention or a pointless cat war. The FACT is that it attracted well over 1000 views in less than 24 hours. Surely this is success, if this many users were 'actively' posting then these forums could be light with activity. Any way... someone asked for stats so here they are...

WKDVsW1ngeWARSTATS.png

Hope people enjoy.

And let the w1nge-ing begin :D

DeletedUser5582

Ah the beauty of statistic Jo. seems we can prove lots either way. The war stats are the ones I prefer which are saying 4-1 to the purples :icon_biggrin:

Also waned to say your backtime on slippery yesterday was well timed. Element dodge but missed it. You were unlucky not to score a noble kill there.

Hope the farming is not too hampered.

Stokepa31

farming was pants with lc now is just peachy ty! (sobs)

yes knew WOULD be 4-1 but at time of checking was 3-1 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Despite what people thought of my declaration, if you thought it was attention or a pointless cat war. The FACT is that it attracted well over 1000 views in less than 24 hours. Surely this is success

Wow, you seem to have quantified your own statement... :icon_neutral:

You declared to attract external forum traffic ? That's a new one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You declared to attract external forum traffic ? That's a new one :icon_rolleyes:

Yes to a degree I did if your insinuating that i did it as a game staff to pump up traffic NO!
If you are saying that i declared for the sole reason of posting it in the externals, again NO!
HOWEVER... If you are referring to the fact that as a player I personally like to read and converse in the forums as a way of banter both with tribe mates, neutral parties and my enemy then YES!

...Funny cos if you don't your probably here to just troll, be dull and bring the rest of us down. which evidently shows!

DeletedUser

..Funny cos if you don't your probably here to just troll, be dull and bring the rest of us down. which evidently shows!

Woah easy tiger, don't go getting your internetic hackles up now

Yep, the evidence is overwhelming... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7369

Biggest problem for The Original ODA Addict was he was helping out to many others with account sitting.

24 hour rule cost us a bit there :mad:

I think the main problem was probably my proximity, the fact i was more active and the fact he had upset stewthepower by attacking him non stop :lol:

DeletedUser7369

@Morning Star Am loving the little gloat thread there shows your guys class. Maybe your little friend Purple WKD can give YOU a few lessons in how to have fun and being a little respectful as seen the mail between Chen and Purple and they know how to play the game and respect each other.

True fact. very amicable chap that Chen fella. I can never understand the level of abuse some people feel the need to spew when things dont go their way. Some of my best times were w4 late nights/early mornings putting lucaboy off his launches on irev-bubbles. got to have a laugh with your mates, neutrals and enemies. My only problem is remembering which are which :icon_biggrin:

btw - new sig is much improved. how did you miss the i in tribe though?

DeletedUser

True fact. very amicable chap that Chen fella. I can never understand the level of abuse some people feel the need to spew when things dont go their way. Some of my best times were w4 late nights/early mornings putting lucaboy off his launches on irev-bubbles. got to have a laugh with your mates, neutrals and enemies. My only problem is remembering which are which :icon_biggrin:

about every 5 minutes "f*** missed another launch time, I really shouldn't be chatting to you...*gets back to chatting 30 seconds later and...misses another launch time*" :lol:

DeletedUser5582

yes is hard sometimes working out friend from foe but for me the whole point of this game is chatting to your enemy or is just a clicky thing hence being a little :icon_rolleyes: when saw some of the posts this morning!

Rim someone yes but gloat over it on here?! sheesh bit feeble

Anyway Chen is doing very well after his move and is most excited as his warehouse holds just over 1500 of each ressie! I do hope he sent you the "I will return for my village stronger than before" speech :icon_biggrin:

Ok on signature (Chris Miles did it AND showed me IT stuff what a guy!) there is NO "I" in tribe!!!! Secretly I think you know this though!!

DeletedUser7369

about every 5 minutes "f*** missed another launch time, I really shouldn't be chatting to you...*gets back to chatting 30 seconds later and...misses another launch time*" :lol:

yeah, you loved it. fun times they were.

DeletedUser7369

Anyway Chen is doing very well after his move and is most excited as his warehouse holds just over 1500 of each ressie! I do hope he sent you the "I will return for my village stronger than before" speech :icon_biggrin:

Off to fill it up for him now. least i can do after the fun and games of the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser5582

ty for that! I sense though that with the server down his bins will be overflowing by now and (cups ear) if you listen carefully then you can just about hear him moaning a little about it. sheesh he could be building wood 5 by now!!!