How? 1k Points in 7 Days.

DeletedUser

Uhm, firstly I rushed spears.. began pushing rax up to 4 at around 20 spears. After that I got axes and began splitting. Pushed HQ to 10, rax to 5, smithy to 5. Researched LC and queued stable upgrades before LC had finished researching. Kept queues constant, upgraded stable to 6. Began pushing HQ, putting Stable, warehouse and farm upgrades inbetween HQ where necessary/couldn't get the res for next HQ. And yea, that was my build.

DeletedUser

Uhm, firstly I rushed spears.. began pushing rax up to 4 at around 20 spears. After that I got axes and began splitting. Pushed HQ to 10, rax to 5, smithy to 5. Researched LC and queued stable upgrades before LC had finished researching. Kept queues constant, upgraded stable to 6. Began pushing HQ, putting Stable, warehouse and farm upgrades inbetween HQ where necessary/couldn't get the res for next HQ. And yea, that was my build.

You forgot the part where you hacked.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I disagree. I think it is not wise to rush hq straight away, but rather it is better to stable whore up until around stable 9 ish, then start upping hq, with more stable upgrades as deemed neccessary. This maximises lc count while allowing for you not to have a huge farming income.

Depends on area, in a great area it is absolutely better to HQ rush earlier, in an area where you need more troops to keep queues constant, then sure, raising stable makes sense, but in an ideal area where farming is a non-issue the early HQ rush is unanimously better.

A good planning with sitters, so you're account is 24/7 under human control, a good start-up guide and some spearmen and light cavalry. :)

If you're relying on a guide rather than intuitively knowing what to do and when you're not going to succeed consistently.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1511

Depends on area, in a great area it is absolutely better to HQ rush earlier, in an area where you need more troops to keep queues constant, then sure, raising stable makes sense, but in an ideal area where farming is a non-issue the early HQ rush is unanimously better.

If you're relying on a guide rather than intuitively knowing what to do and when you're not going to succeed consistently.

Bah hq whoring first may be mathetically better. But it is a heck of a lot more effort. So i guess you are right, i mean i thought i would go to stable 9, but 6 hour stable build time is too much for me. Stable 6 it is :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'm going for HQ 10 first, then rac's, smithy, stables. Stables to 7 or 9 then HQ rush after that.

DeletedUser

Nope, I've taken this from what's in this thread plus my own thinking.

HQ 10 then get racks up to 5, then smithy to 5 then stables.

Whats wrong with that, I know your going to say get rac's up so your can recruit quicker, but I currently have a steady supply of rec's, builds are queued for a few hours, no on here is farming so getting max rec's each run.

DeletedUser

Yeah i'd have started upping rax shortly after you've got spears. Unless your location isnt great, you should be able to keep spears queued constantly and upgrade rax :p.

DeletedUser

I can, but I'm not, and yes I do have a good area, as I've said getting full hauls every time.

DeletedUser1511

I can, but I'm not, and yes I do have a good area, as I've said getting full hauls every time.
This is why i said bad build. I am better than anyone posting on this thread bro. Listen to your superiors....

DeletedUser

At how many spears are you planning to start pushing HQ?

But I have both queues going simultaneously and only had to get up at 6:30 to keep it going again this morning

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The awkward moment when Luke does not know his place in the food chain.....
Although i am sure you would agree on his build being bad.

:icon_wink:

Agreed.
HQ 10 then get racks up to 5, then smithy to 5 then stables.

Normally when rushing to stable you build what you can afford "first" sometimes that's rushing HQ to 10, sometimes you have to take each requirement in alternate turns. However speed .5 is ridiculous slow, it takes 21 minutes, 54 seconds (I think?) to build one spear with level 1 barracks. That is unacceptable. Instead after you built level 1 barracks just keep upping it till level 5. If your farms are poor you may want to consider getting a few swords in which case smithy 1. Or, if your farms are good increase stable again to level 2 and research Axe, which of course means increasing stable to level 5 first. That way you can split using your Axe and clear those pesky 5 starter spears.

Continue to build spears (I don't know your area so I can't do the math on what number is better) but you could quite possibly keep them queue'd 24/7 along with Axe/Swords. HQ > 10, smithy > 5. Now build your stable(s) - Probably won't need to research scouts on the rim so just leave them and using the savings for Light Cavalry. Then just mass stack those beasts. Should be 24/7 with stable level 3 if not your area is worse than mine :icon_razz: Increase stable to 6 or 7 (Yeah time factor sucks here but more Light Cavalry is better than less light Cavalry - Again, I don't know your area so I can't do any math on what level you should level HQ, but if youre finding it easy to keep Rax/stab queue'd carry on increasing the levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got swords before I even had 10 spears, then immediately started farming.

Build queue and troop queue constant at the moment.
Farms all full getting full hauls.

Originally Posted by wardyuc
The awkward moment when Luke does not know his place in the food chain.....
Although i am sure you would agree on his build being bad.

How is saying HQ 10, Racks 5, Stables 5 a shit build? Its a necessary requirement for Stables.

DeletedUser

Got swords before I even had 10 spears, then immediately started farming.

Build queue and troop queue constant at the moment.
Farms all full getting full hauls.

How is saying HQ 10, Racks 5, Stables 5 a shit build? Its a necessary requirement for Stables.

It's the order you build them in, it's much less efficient.