How? 1k Points in 7 Days.

DeletedUser

Plus it would probably be equally as useful to post what the players who are not high ranked have been doing to point out where they have gone wrong.

For example I know some people have been going for Cats, with like lvl 10 HQ, so smithy will be taking them an age to build, some have axes over lc whereas usually you would have an inbalance of lc when compared to axe early on.

Anyone who has been raising mines, has also been wasting resources.

The top ranked players builds atm will be something like this, although there will obviously be many variables.

HQ 23 552
Barrack 6 40
stables 6 50
smithy 5 39
market 3 14
wood 6 15
clay 6 15
iron 6 15
farm 15 64
warehouse17 111

Points 915

Focus would have initially been on spears, and then depending on area either sprs/swords or sprs/axes (if cant afford to research axes use sprs instead), at 10/12 farming parties (100sprs/40sword/40axes sent out in groups of 10/4) they would most likely have pushed for light cav. Farming both barbs and inactives, the balance of the groups would depend entirely on area and hauls, I know a few people have had to farm with 2spr/2swords to get full hauls.

2 day BP means farming improved faster this world than others as can hit those dead accounts earlier.

Because of the slow speed, its easy to keep all queues running 24/7, although there is a temptation to start maxing out barracks and stables due to slow recruitment time, the top players would be avoiding that and have gone for HQ, which means the gap is going to keep on increasing, because once there through their HQ rushes they can build the other buildings faster.

Most players during start up focus on either, buildings for points, or troops and no buildings, you got to focus initially on the troops to start getting the income and then look to start maintaining all queues constantly.

So to summarize, priority should be lc for farming, when lc queues are running constant, get barracks to run constant, once barracks is run constant hq to run constant, everyone on the world could be at this stage by now.

Build order i would prob go for is. HQ (to 24+), Stables (to 15), Barracks (to 20), Smithy / Acadamy all the while adding farm/warehouse upgrades as and when required, i doubt i would bother with pits until i have a few villas, and would only queue wall when i had excess clay.

I'm not in top 20 (ranked around 50) after starting 3 days late.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's simple when you know how and have the time or co-players needed to keep them troops out farming...

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, that's exactly what I was looking for, now say this thread isn't useful 'ALessonInBeingAzn' :lol:

DeletedUser1511

Plus it would probably be equally as useful to post what the players who are not high ranked have been doing to point out where they have gone wrong.

For example I know some people have been going for Cats, with like lvl 10 HQ, so smithy will be taking them an age to build, some have axes over lc whereas usually you would have an inbalance of lc when compared to axe early on.

Anyone who has been raising mines, has also been wasting resources.

The top ranked players builds atm will be something like this, although there will obviously be many variables.

HQ 23 552
Barrack 6 40
stables 6 50
smithy 5 39
market 3 14
wood 6 15
clay 6 15
iron 6 15
farm 15 64
warehouse17 111

Points 915

Focus would have initially been on spears, and then depending on area either sprs/swords or sprs/axes (if cant afford to research axes use sprs instead), at 10/12 farming parties (100sprs/40sword/40axes sent out in groups of 10/4) they would most likely have pushed for light cav. Farming both barbs and inactives, the balance of the groups would depend entirely on area and hauls, I know a few people have had to farm with 2spr/2swords to get full hauls.

2 day BP means farming improved faster this world than others as can hit those dead accounts earlier.

Because of the slow speed, its easy to keep all queues running 24/7, although there is a temptation to start maxing out barracks and stables due to slow recruitment time, the top players would be avoiding that and have gone for HQ, which means the gap is going to keep on increasing, because once there through their HQ rushes they can build the other buildings faster.

Most players during start up focus on either, buildings for points, or troops and no buildings, you got to focus initially on the troops to start getting the income and then look to start maintaining all queues constantly.

So to summarize, priority should be lc for farming, when lc queues are running constant, get barracks to run constant, once barracks is run constant hq to run constant, everyone on the world could be at this stage by now.

Build order i would prob go for is. HQ (to 24+), Stables (to 15), Barracks (to 20), Smithy / Acadamy all the while adding farm/warehouse upgrades as and when required, i doubt i would bother with pits until i have a few villas, and would only queue wall when i had excess clay.

I'm not in top 20 (ranked around 50) after starting 3 days late.
I disagree. I think it is not wise to rush hq straight away, but rather it is better to stable whore up until around stable 9 ish, then start upping hq, with more stable upgrades as deemed neccessary. This maximises lc count while allowing for you not to have a huge farming income.

DeletedUser

I disagree. I think it is not wise to rush hq straight away, but rather it is better to stable whore up until around stable 9 ish, then start upping hq, with more stable upgrades as deemed neccessary. This maximises lc count while allowing for you not to have a huge farming income.

^ This, I stated this in Axes chat but HowtoLoseAxes disagreed. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

That don't make mathematical sense to me, stables are not quick builds at the best of times.

Why wouldn't you want to have a massive farming income either?

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, that's exactly what I was looking for, now say this thread isn't useful 'ALessonInBeingAzn' :lol:

you gud now bro?

It's all order of operations. How you get the res and how you spend it. And I don't wanna hear another thing about coplayers; it's not hard to find someone in the tw community who doesn't live anywhere near you or at least works at a different time :X

1k points in 7 days isn't hard when you have troops troops troops then farm hardcore with em to get high point buildings (such as HQ rushing, like what many have done) that make the rest of life easier.

DeletedUser

1k points in 7 days isn't hard when you have troops troops troops then farm hardcore with em to get high point buildings (such as HQ rushing, like what many have done) that make the rest of life easier.

Surely it must be slightly difficult if only one account has managed it...

DeletedUser

you gud now bro?

Yes thanks, this has been very informative, and as I only restarted yesterday I will now be putting this in to practice and resist the urge to get my Hiding Place up to 10 lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

That don't make mathematical sense to me, stables are not quick builds at the best of times.

Why wouldn't you want to have a massive farming income either?

Thats the point..... you wanna be able to compete with the top players..... work it out :).... As in anything, you have to work hard and have skillz to be the best :)

And @Ubiz.... Think he got a bit carried away, of course its not easy and you have to be on almost constantly..... Maybe a better statement is that it is easily possible :D

DeletedUser

Surely it must be slightly difficult if only one account has managed it...

6 players are over 800 points, and even at that point level I was having difficulty seeing how it was being done.

DeletedUser1511

6 players are over 800 points, and even at that point level I was having difficulty seeing how it was being done.

I still laugh at the thought that you accussed people of cheating. However don't let peoples reps misguide you. Even those with a huge fan boy rep have been caught out.
Purple predator anyone :lol:
Some cheating does occur. Do not let them scare you off :icon_wink:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I thought being accused of cheating was the standard reaction when anyone achieves something first?!!?

Or have I spent too much time lately on .net?

You just have to look at the number of banned accounts to see how much cheating does go on...

DeletedUser

I will reiterate.

I am not accusing anyone of cheating, or insinuating others are cheating or anything like that at all.

I have been talking in game with those who have progressed very quickly, yes because I'm jealous, but also as I want to know exactly how its done and stop being a n00b and progress.

This my first startup in the core, even though I've been playing this game for 2 years, I chose not to start in the core previously as I knew I wouldn't be able to compete, but now I'm ready to give it a shot, probably fail, but I'll learn more than I have starting on the rim, and then next time do better.

DeletedUser

We did stable 8 before HQ rush. Well, duringish. After 8 though, build times are very inefficient.

DeletedUser1511

We did stable 8 before HQ rush. Well, duringish. After 8 though, build times are very inefficient.
That was off the top of my head. I remember before total res looted awards became the size of your e-peen. You had to compare lc counts. So naturally my play style is very stable heavy :lol:

DeletedUser

That was off the top of my head. I remember before total res looted awards became the size of your e-peen. You had to compare lc counts. So naturally my play style is very stable heavy :lol:

Yeah, same. When I used to play speed, I had stable 20 before anything else.

/offtopic.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Thats the point..... you wanna be able to compete with the top players..... work it out :).... As in anything, you have to work hard and have skillz to be the best :)

And @Ubiz.... Think he got a bit carried away, of course its not easy and you have to be on almost constantly..... Maybe a better statement is that it is easily possible :D

I like easily possible...

As for the massive farming income... you can only spend so many resources and hour...

DeletedUser282

How on earth do you get to nearly 1 k points in 7 days of playing this so slow world?

Can someone do the maths and prove how this is feasible?

I'm to lazy and stupid to work it out for myself. :icon_rolleyes:

Due to 0.5 speed and 2 troop speed people were able to start raising hq from also immediately after getting lc and continuously raising it with a few gaps for farm and warehouse upgrades with a few barracks and stable upgrades too. Top players have high hqs, hqs give huge amounts of points per hour of building time. This is how.

DeletedUser

This thread is not usefull...look at the spam thats been posted in it :icon_rolleyes: