How? 1k Points in 7 Days.

DeletedUser

For recruiting troops I assume your talking about?

I increased HQ prior to increasing Racs, to give me less time building rac's of course, however I've got HQ to 8 now and have been increasing racs since, as rec's are now coming in thick and fast and obviously I want more troops to get them quicker.

But my main point is I have constant queues and only started increasing buildings when I had 50 spears and spare rec's to up buildings

DeletedUser1511

Got swords before I even had 10 spears, then immediately started farming.

Build queue and troop queue constant at the moment.
Farms all full getting full hauls.

How is saying HQ 10, Racks 5, Stables 5 a shit build? Its a necessary requirement for Stables.

Bro, if you re-read this thread you would see. Step off. The problem that players seem to have this idea that they always right, if you wanna get better accept you are wrong.

DeletedUser

I think you got me, wrong, I didn't purposely go for swords before I got 10 spears, that's just the way it happened with timings.

And I am taking in to account what has been said here, I started the thread in the first place to get this information, but you can't expect me just to take one persons word for it and act blindly on what has been said.

There are several versions on the best way to start all dependent on area, competition, activity etc, so I am taking in to account all of these factors and building/recruiting accordingly.

I have more information from IGM's as well.

Yes I am not following what just one person said, but am trying to get the best out of what everyone has said, well from those who have actually added to the conversation and not just affectively called me a n00b, now that's constructive.

If you wanna get better accept you are wrong.

Furthermore I ain't said I'm right, I've said what I'm currently doing and then taking the feedback I get and then modifying my build accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't purposely go for swords before I got 10 spears

I would never let myself only have 10 sp when I swords. Idk how long that took you, or why you happened to stumble upon that conclusion, but taking the time out of making troops to get your smithy meant everything after it was slow as well cause of your lack of farming. Gotta look down the line and see what will be best for the next step.

DeletedUser

It wasn't by design, some of us have work and wifes to keep happy and also have to sleep, and don't have co-players, so my build is being modified accordingly, whilst also attempting to optimise what time I have free and keeping queues going when I'm not here to farm.

DeletedUser282

It wasn't by design, some of us have work and wifes to keep happy and also have to sleep, and don't have co-players, so my build is being modified accordingly, whilst also attempting to optimise what time I have free and keeping queues going when I'm not here to farm.

Sword before 10 spears is not a way to grow by playing inactively. It's a way to play very badly from the start. Starting with spear farming is definitely the way to go, even if you cannot be particularly active.

DeletedUser

I'm sitting 3 players, so you think I can get a sitter?

And any offers to co-play my accounts are open to applications.

DeletedUser

Sword before 10 spears is not a way to grow by playing inactively. It's a way to play very badly from the start. Starting with spear farming is definitely the way to go, even if you cannot be particularly active.

Why are you telling me the obvious?

DeletedUser5774

Anyone in this thread who has said that you NEED a co-player and/or need to spend countless hours farming is playing this game wrong.

DeletedUser

Anyone in this thread who has said that you NEED a co-player and/or need to spend countless hours farming is playing this game wrong.

I would say at startup its an advantage especially on such a slow world, but when all things are considered I don't think its to much of a hindrance.

DeletedUser5774

I would say at startup its an advantage especially on such a slow world, but when all things are considered I don't think its to much of a hindrance.

Co-playing at start up is only an advantage when someone knows how to farm, and not many people know how to farm.

@ruffus: Grant? :lol:

DeletedUser

Well I believed I did, until I started on this world, then once I understood micro farming and build priorities and got my spreadsheet in order to work out the maths for me on how many spears to send and what to build when, all is ticking along swimmingly now.

Comparing my growth since restart with top 10 to 20 players, I'm fairing quite well now as my growth is now comparable.

And comparing like with like I'll only be 2 points behind ALessonInBeingAzn after her restart over three days, check when its updated later tonight :)

DeletedUser

Well I believed I did, until I started on this world, then once I understood micro farming and build priorities and got my spreadsheet in order to work out the maths for me on how many spears to send and what to build when, all is ticking along swimmingly now.

Comparing my growth since restart with top 10 to 20 players, I'm fairing quite well now as my growth is now comparable.

And comparing like with like I'll only be 2 points behind ALessonInBeingAzn after her restart over three days, check when its updated later tonight :)

Azn isn't playing very much. :icon_neutral:
A few people in POTOTO aren't playing much we just keep them around for abuse :3

DeletedUser

Don't break my illusion of thinking I know what I'm doing please......

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser282

Especially on such a slow world?

So you think that 24/7 activity would be less of an advantage given 2/0.5 speed than on 0.5/2 speed?

Maybe you should think about that a bit. Doesn't really make any sense to me.

On 0.5 speed a co played account will get a small benefit from being on whilst solo players are sleeping, it seems that on a 2 speed world the benefit could be up to 4x more.

DeletedUser

Urm :/ no

You-rank 1037 204 points
Me- rank 96 395 points

Think you've look at the wrong person:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Especially on such a slow world?

So you think that 24/7 activity would be less of an advantage given 2/0.5 speed than on 0.5/2 speed?

Maybe you should think about that a bit. Doesn't really make any sense to me.

On 0.5 speed a co played account will get a small benefit from being on whilst solo players are sleeping, it seems that on a 2 speed world the benefit could be up to 4x more.

In a word.... no.

An account being played constantly, with efficient farming will ALWAYS have an advantage over a lesser one, and when I think about it, even more so on a slower world.

Given that the higher point players aren't increasing their own mines, it's all to do with how much resources you can grab from everyone else. And that's to do with being more active than anyone else and getting your farmers out to fill their swag bags.

I doubt anyone in the top 20 has one village within their 15x15 which is anywhere near a full warehouse. And if you're micro farming like that, you stop anyone who isn't from getting any decent hauls. Which of course, is kind of the point.

DeletedUser

Urm :/ no

You-rank 1037 204 points
Me- rank 96 395 points

Think you've look at the wrong person:icon_rolleyes:

Read what I said again will you please, I'm not comparing my current points/rank with you, I'm comparing my 3rd day after restart growth with your 3rd day after restart, and it's only 2 points less than you. hahahahahahaha :icon_evil:

And waits for an apology or an oh yeah your right I didn't read that correctly, but I guess hell will freeze over before that happens. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: