How? 1k Points in 7 Days.

DeletedUser

I disagree. I think it is not wise to rush hq straight away, but rather it is better to stable whore up until around stable 9 ish, then start upping hq, with more stable upgrades as deemed neccessary. This maximises lc count while allowing for you not to have a huge farming income.

^ This, I stated this in Axes chat but HowtoLoseAxes disagreed. :icon_neutral:

It's extremely easy to keep queues constant on this world so high amount of LC is unnecessary. We went stable 6 before rushing HQ though. Our LC count is quite lower than some other players, but we're still leading in resources hauled. However, it is getting a bit harder constantly que till HQ 27 so maybe we should've gone more LC. I don't think it would have made much of a difference, and the build times on these worlds are really daunting.

As for 1k points in 7 days, Purple Predator did it faster on W33 which had extremely similar settings. The key is to effecient farming. You don't need loads of LC, nor do you need to be on all the time. You just need to utilize your LC best depending on your area.

DeletedUser8740

They did a riverdance and summoned dark spirits to sell their soul to for some extra points.

DeletedUser1511

It's extremely easy to keep queues constant on this world so high amount of LC is unnecessary. We went stable 6 before rushing HQ though. Our LC count is quite lower than some other players, but we're still leading in resources hauled. However, it is getting a bit harder constantly que till HQ 27 so maybe we should've gone more LC. I don't think it would have made much of a difference, and the build times on these worlds are really daunting.

As for 1k points in 7 days, Purple Predator did it faster on W33 which had extremely similar settings. The key is to effecient farming. You don't need loads of LC, nor do you need to be on all the time. You just need to utilize your LC best depending on your area.

Going for the higher stable route requires less effort in all honesty, and although it increases overall build time, it is a good trade off allowing long build times meaning less activity is needed. But it all depends on your final goal. Personally i am on the rim and in no rush for academy so increased build time is something i am willing to take. In the core with these settings getting academy at around 25-28 farm is not a bad thing with 1 packet nobles, so no need to lc whore.

DeletedUser

Plus it would probably be equally as useful to post what the players who are not high ranked have been doing to point out where they have gone wrong.

For example I know some people have been going for Cats, with like lvl 10 HQ, so smithy will be taking them an age to build, some have axes over lc whereas usually you would have an inbalance of lc when compared to axe early on.

Anyone who has been raising mines, has also been wasting resources.

The top ranked players builds atm will be something like this, although there will obviously be many variables.

HQ 23 552
Barrack 6 40
stables 6 50
smithy 5 39
market 3 14
wood 6 15
clay 6 15
iron 6 15
farm 15 64
warehouse17 111

Points 915

Focus would have initially been on spears, and then depending on area either sprs/swords or sprs/axes (if cant afford to research axes use sprs instead), at 10/12 farming parties (100sprs/40sword/40axes sent out in groups of 10/4) they would most likely have pushed for light cav. Farming both barbs and inactives, the balance of the groups would depend entirely on area and hauls, I know a few people have had to farm with 2spr/2swords to get full hauls.

2 day BP means farming improved faster this world than others as can hit those dead accounts earlier.

Because of the slow speed, its easy to keep all queues running 24/7, although there is a temptation to start maxing out barracks and stables due to slow recruitment time, the top players would be avoiding that and have gone for HQ, which means the gap is going to keep on increasing, because once there through their HQ rushes they can build the other buildings faster.

Most players during start up focus on either, buildings for points, or troops and no buildings, you got to focus initially on the troops to start getting the income and then look to start maintaining all queues constantly.

So to summarize, priority should be lc for farming, when lc queues are running constant, get barracks to run constant, once barracks is run constant hq to run constant, everyone on the world could be at this stage by now.

Build order i would prob go for is. HQ (to 24+), Stables (to 15), Barracks (to 20), Smithy / Acadamy all the while adding farm/warehouse upgrades as and when required, i doubt i would bother with pits until i have a few villas, and would only queue wall when i had excess clay.

I'm not in top 20 (ranked around 50) after starting 3 days late.

LOL
shows how nub you are :lol:
im top 5 (#3) and my village looks like this-

hq-12
rax-5
stab-3
smith-5
rally-1
market-2
timber-22
clay-23
iron-24
farm-10
wh-15
hiding place-10
wall-18

36 sp
30 sw
10 axe
10 scout
12 lc

DeletedUser8782

LOL

hq-12
rax-5
stab-3
smith-5
rally-1
market-2
timber-22
clay-23
iron-24
farm-10
wh-15
hiding place-10
wall-18

36 sp
30 sw
10 axe
10 scout
12 lc

im not even top20 and have more troop then that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lolfail
this proves that points are more important then troops
and i still hauld more than you

DeletedUser8782

lolfail
this proves that points are more important then troops
and i still hauld more than you

Lul What....

How much have you looted then, and lets take into consideration i started 2days late so thats an extra 2days of farming for you

DeletedUser8782

I seriously doubt you have that amount of troops, i think someone has been telling porkies :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

aite
i still have some spears and scouts in que
not like it makes much difference >.>

DeletedUser

then went active for pretty much 30 hours in my second day

Okay, proof of cheating, you get an extended 6 hours onto your day.
I wish I had 30 hour days D:

DeletedUser

LOL

hq-12
rax-5
stab-3
smith-5
rally-1
market-2
timber-22
clay-23
iron-24
farm-10
wh-15
hiding place-10
wall-18

36 sp
30 sw
10 axe
10 scout
12 lc

Don't believe ya, screen shot please, and if you prove me wrong I'll give you rep. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8782

i can believe the village build but troops and 500K looted that i can not believe

You have either lost alot of troops recently or your simply lieing

DeletedUser

A good planning with sitters, so you're account is 24/7 under human control, a good start-up guide and some spearmen and light cavalry. :)

DeletedUser

Who needs guides when you can become "The Village Whisperer" :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Some people seriously need to learn sarcasm here.

And it's not too hard to get 'so many' points when hq rushing.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, that's exactly what I was looking for, now say this thread isn't useful 'ALessonInBeingAzn' :lol:

Ditto this.
Thanks for the post BattleAxe. By no means the perfect answer, as many will argue there is no perfect answer. But a good one many can learn from. :)