As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser4

I love the tribe lock and most of the settings, but I fear these Mega villages. It's a nice and interesting thing to try, but I believe the winner tribe should not be based only the amount of villages they nobled but on the general score they have on the world. Until the tribe lock comes you can see some alternative ideas so no worries there.

It is similar to w27 on net where when you started you were placed to a random tribe with random members and no duke. The duke was being elected through voting on the tribe forum and you could not leave this tribe until 4-5 months had passed. Then you could stay on the tribe or go to a different one. That was interesting too ;)

[tt]The whole point of this is teamwork working together to clear and noble the villages, and then as a tribe to continue to defend them to the end of the world its not about how many points the tribe has its how well they managed to work together. [/tt]

DeletedUser6938

sounds like more fun than you can shake a spear at
and some very good and original settings

DeletedUser4

[tt]Sorry guys i have just been told start date has to be pushed back to 22nd :S [/tt]

DeletedUser

if your tribeless after this date can you join a tribe?

can you put the settings on the announcements page where it belongs/

DeletedUser9174

I really like the concept however it depends on if the placement of these Villages. will be interesting to see how it works.

I dont like the lock though. In theory it is interesting but RL does get in the way if you are unfortunate to be in a tribe where several players leave at once or the leadership goes inactive for some reason then there is no way you can realistically continue. You could have a wonderful account that you have worked on and be stuck in a dead tribe. With the only option of deleting or getting nobled out....

i have to say i dont like churches or 250ms... but that is just preference.

DeletedUser

Higher wall? Does this mean above 20?

When it is 'stacked' are we talking bonfires or just loads of def ground troops?

Is it possible to use deception to convince a tribe that a barb you have stacked is a mega-village?

Probs be playing this world :D

DeletedUser

looks interesting, if theirs an advanced bonfire with lv 10 cats :O jessussss,
i suppose the only way to see if this will work is to try it

DeletedUser4

? ):

Going to assume 20-35 but can never be sure with .uk.

[tt]Your right it will be tweaked not sure what to yet going to play with settings when we get the server to test on [/tt]

DeletedUser

Hokay.

Tbh I'd really like to see either a changing loyalty setting (i.e. at February 2012) or a fixed loyalty at like 20 or something. Purely so every noble would be a co-noble. Certainly increases teamwork :p

But either way I'm not going to be joining.

DeletedUser

Looks like some pretty cool settings, just hope you don't dispose of it after one world like with the army camps :D

DeletedUser9748

I understand the church settings as it plays a huge role into keeping the Mega village after it has been nobled. Many will try to cat down the church to get it easier so it needs right and clever defending.
But what about that
I dont like the lock though. In theory it is interesting but RL does get in the way if you are unfortunate to be in a tribe where several players leave at once or the leadership goes inactive for some reason then there is no way you can realistically continue. You could have a wonderful account that you have worked on and be stuck in a dead tribe. With the only option of deleting or getting nobled out....

If the tribe's leadership fails and few accounts survive, will they be able to leave the tribe to create a new one? I am talking about massive leaving not just 1-2 people.

DeletedUser

Tribe leave: Turned off Feb 1st 2012 (means no leave after this date)

does that mean you can still join tribes if you are not in a tribe at this date

DeletedUser

No one is going to win this world because we all die in 2012 :/

DeletedUser

[tt]Sorry guys i have just been told start date has to be pushed back to 22nd :S [/tt]

This is great news for me and my holiday.

Though I'm still not sure if I will be able to play.