ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser312

Theres a world 29 tribe on the servers, thought we were just starting world 1

Roch is a girl? :icon_neutral:

Kinda hard to see where this topics gone to...

Btw, where's your avatar and signature from, as in the images?

DeletedUser

Bahaha the girls are going to own the guys.

Men are so territorial, even in this online game, we'd stack a village and lose thousands of troops over principle or pride, while girls, from my (vast) experience, are a lot more calculated, less hot tempered.

And they hold grudges.

DeletedUser

If this happens around September time, I should be starting a world with my female coplayer <3

Although if it ends up with male tribe vs female tribe, we'll most likely just go solo and beat you both :p

DeletedUser904

if i am right ya can't make a tribe just for girls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm a girl. :icon_redface:
I was in Bunneh W29 .net
And had an account in W22 in PMS :p

Your siggy. :icon_neutral:

I was in bunneh, Fun times :)

and Was in PMS, but quit because of issues with another player in it.

DeletedUser

Bunneh had about 5 mods in it at its peak :lol: even if we had broken the rules at some point nothing would have come of it ..... female mods can sweet talk.

DeletedUser

Bahaha the girls are going to own the guys.

Men are so territorial, even in this online game, we'd stack a village and lose thousands of troops over principle or pride, while girls, from my (vast) experience, are a lot more calculated, less hot tempered.

And they hold grudges.

This is truth. ;D

Yes, you can, i am pretty sure the mods do not mind tbh.

DeletedUser

Can I join if i pretend to be a girl. ;3
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

DeletedUser

Lol. This'll be fun! I knwo a few great Girl Players though.

DeletedUser

Take a gander at this ladies .... Not anything to do with me I robbed it off you tube but the principle is something I can't wait to see develop in some world soon :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-T7DIWbtJk

Get Motivated Girls . One day we will show the guys girls don't suck . Just because you guys can't remember any girls names in TW's dont mean they aren't there .
They are :icon_eek: and when they unite they'll put up one hell of a fight :icon_twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85ItcD0z8s&feature=channel_page

There is a new generation of TW's girls out there watch out guys !! :icon_twisted:

Lisa <3

DeletedUser

I know about 10 girls playing the game so... :icon_wink:

I wish you the best of luck!

DeletedUser

Like i said already, the tribe disbanded so i think this thread should be closed now. :icon_neutral:

Take a gander at this ladies .... Not anything to do with me I robbed it off you tube but the principle is something I can't wait to see develop in some world soon :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-T7DIWbtJk

Get Motivated Girls . One day we will show the guys girls don't suck . Just because you guys can't remember any girls names in TW's dont mean they aren't there .
They are :icon_eek: and when they unite they'll put up one hell of a fight :icon_twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85ItcD0z8s&feature=channel_page

There is a new generation of TW's girls out there watch out guys !! :icon_twisted:

Lisa <3
No credits to meh?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Like i said already, the tribe disbanded so i think this thread should be closed now. :icon_neutral:

No credits to meh?:icon_cry:

Who made you the thread police :p

Thirsty who is a fake girl linked meh to the you tube vids !! Thanks Thirsty :icon_biggrin:

Happy now ??

Lisa <3

DeletedUser

yeah the tribes disbanded...but i think i'll keep this thread open just for girls to ind other gils to play..maybe someone will have some initiative and set up a premade for world 2???

GOOD LUCK GALS;)

H

DeletedUser

All female tribe ftw.

I remember when I sat WFA when w29 Bunneh was still around.

It was fun.