Discussion?

DeletedUser

Btw, those who were using their troops for evil around 01:00 tonight. I hate you all. Spiking douchebags!

DeletedUser10204

I have been hit with a few spikes :) put me back a slight bit but also put them back ;)

DeletedUser

I got hit with a spike earlier too grrrrrr dirty tactics are out already lol

DeletedUser

I most confess it's irritating when you loose 100 spear and 30 sword, and get no ODA what so ever.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No. There is not.

Yes, it most certainly is.

The settings are never announced though.

For this world there is roughly 1 barb and 1 bonus village per 5 players. That's actually higher than average, there's just fewer actual barbs in existence due to the inability to restart.

DeletedUser

I believe if someone spikes a barb and then loses his troops then his/her identity should be revealed to the attacker for later recrimination. After all, in medieval times if you wiped an ambush you would be able to find out who set it.

DeletedUser

Hehe, got spiked tonight aswell. Please PM me if it was you today or yesterday.

DeletedUser9748

Speed x4 provides pointwhoring and specially minewhoring. Why is that such a surprise for you?

DeletedUser

Because at speed 4 and unitspeed 0.9 farming still is much more efficient than minewhoring/pointwhoring.

DeletedUser

Well, i own a significant percentage of that lc. that's all i can say. i don't point whore, i troop whore.

DeletedUser

not gonna say any numbers. don't wanna reveal that i only have 10 lc total and i'm a complete point whore...

DeletedUser

Speed x4 provides pointwhoring and specially minewhoring. Why is that such a surprise for you?

As barbs are providing more res, then farming is still more profitable than minewhoring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Speed has nothing to do with the ideal strategy, only unit speed, and 0.9 is quite high.

What's more depressing is that not a single account has down a god job raising both of their villages quickly. All have done either good with one and poorly with the other or mediocre with both.

DeletedUser10642

Lol. That stat's link could become very useful.
I'll be adding to that lc-count tomorrow.

DeletedUser3371

Yes Nauz , no Nauz , three bags full Nauz.

*cough*UK9*cough*

Really, we all feel so much safer since you aren't prepared to come and show us how it should be done , or even compete with us.:icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps you should put up or shut up on the subject of how difficult or not the settings and circumstances are if you haven't played them, please. ( I did ask nicely , Jo )

DeletedUser

Yes Nauz , no Nauz , three bags full Nauz.

*cough*UK9*cough*

Really, we all feel so much safer since you aren't prepared to come and show us how it should be done , or even compete with us.:icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps you should put up or shut up on the subject of how difficult or not the settings and circumstances are if you haven't played them, please. ( I did ask nicely , Jo )

Who said nauz isn't playing this round? maybe he actually is building his villas up evenly. However he is still likely distracted by skyrim too much to play tw very seriously anymore.