Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser

Looks like BOGOF have had some of their members dissapear? They've slipped down to 3rd, BRENT claim the No.2 slot :\
Shame to see this...

DeletedUser6623

prolly a publicity stunt like panda's did on uk10

Deerrpppp, read the profile

For diplomacy, contact Hawk1956

We are allied with BOGOF - Sister tribe.

We work as one!

DeletedUser

Recruit nuke inbound?

I hope their neighbours have it tagged...

DeletedUser

Looks like BOGOF have had some of their members dissapear? They've slipped down to 3rd, BRENT claim the No.2 slot :\
Shame to see this...

not dissapearing, just them creating a third member to their family tribe, aka Fate which I personally dont think they would have done unless they have identified a few members or even a portion of another tribe that they need to make room for

TT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not dissapearing, just them creating a third member to their family tribe, aka Fate which I personally dont think they would have done unless they have identified a few members or even a portion of another tribe that they need to make room for

TT

More family tribes? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Family tribes usually fail because of tribes, led by newer players, just want to seem bigger. That's pretty much as simple as it gets.

However, under a watchful and capable leader, the two tribes can function as one. It's remarkable how easy it is to function as one when everyone is in the same Skype chat and all of the forums are shared.

I believe Jo has the ability to pull off a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Family tribes usually fail because of tribes, led by newer players, just want to seem bigger. That's pretty much as simple as it gets.

However, under a watchful and capable leader, the two tribes can function as one. It's remarkable how easy it is to function as one when everyone is in the same Skype chat and all of the forums are shared.

I believe Jo has the ability to pull off a family tribe.

Not questioning their ability to pull it off, just sighing at the appearance of another family tribe.

DeletedUser7687

With a tribe limit of only 25 on this world it is not surprising that family tribes are occuring.
I am currently in the TIR family and they both function as one tribe with joint leadership etc. It is refreshing as the leaders know what they are doing and it works well.
It will be interesting to see what happens when the secrets start appearing, which tribe will be the one to take the final prize?

DeletedUser10520

fate forming is not the creation of a family tribe, nor is it because we have made our own recruit nuke and nor do I lead BOGOF anymore.

DeletedUser

fate forming is not the creation of a family tribe, nor is it because we have made our own recruit nuke and nor do I lead BOGOF anymore.

interesting comment since fate's own profile has "We are allied with BOGOF - Sister tribe." on it, don't blame you having three tribes in the K will spread the load of taking over the K easier. Besides you already have CIF in the family so BOGOF has been a family for a long while anyway

DeletedUser

BOGOF gone from 1 tribe to 3 tribes.
Sorry to say BOGOF have gone down in my view a few notches shows weakness that you need 3 tribes to win a k rather then team work.

DeletedUser9178

well up or down in anyones eyes still doesnt make much difference TBH

but yes we agreed to differ on a few issues as we were made from 2 tribes before we have gone back to that
yes we have had familly for a while but so have most other tribes here
as far as showing weakness well no doubt time will tell but dont think that will be the outcome in the end

UnKnown

Reaction score

Is there disharmony or just following in the w11 new trend in setting up a family tribe? That indeed is the question, still what ever is going on behind the bogof curtains im sure we will find out in time.

Hope its not another Rage! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe we could have a top ten stirrers thread bigones? :lol:

UnKnown

Reaction score
No i am not trying to stir lol, just interested in knowing what is going on behind the scenes :icon_wink: