Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser

Eagerly awaiting the next episode of "this week in the TW house". When should we tune in?

DeletedUser6623

Jo is way over-due her weekly post.

Lets all tut out of disapointment

tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut

DeletedUser

Jo is exempt from the pineapple treatment. :p

In a bid to make this post sound relevant, Titans have lost another village to DEATH. :)

DeletedUser6623

that isnt related to this thread pushty. Go find the war declaration thread and post in there :3

DeletedUser10520

weekly update might be delayed due to leaves on line/wrong snow/ etc etc. I did them when was leading as were helpful to keep tabs on who was where and doing what to whom but now am a minion again my view of the world is much more who am going to bat on head with an axe.

However, if you are done with your fruit chat one of you could take over?

DeletedUser

not dissapearing, just them creating a third member to their family tribe, aka Fate which I personally dont think they would have done unless they have identified a few members or even a portion of another tribe that they need to make room for

TT

well what do you know my prediction came true, not suprising since we were already aware when I wrote this that Bogof were sniffing around for players in the tribes they have now just taken from.... again I guess it is to make their life in the K easier,

TT

DeletedUser6623

I still think they mass recruit so they have a higher chance of finding internalls to munch on..

DeletedUser

Hi Jo,

just reading this thread and my 3 yr old shouted "SPROUTS, SPOUTS. She's being naughty not eating her sprouts!" lol just thought id share... made me laugh. :D

DeletedUser10595

Actually crying coming home to yet another day without an update :'(

DeletedUser10595

1 - W.G ----- 1.786.746
2 - BOGOF----- 1.751.057
3 - BRENT----- 1.563.956
4 - W-G ----- 1.138.556
5 - Magic ----- 1.105.894
6 - ~TIR~ ----- 1.026.060
7 - Dogg ----- 1.009.105
8 - DEATH -----929.420
9 - LIFE ----- 890.014
10 - m AFiA -----878.636
11 - WC :) ----- 873.010
12 - P-Dogg----- 757.248
13 - Fate ----- 679.837
14 - *TIR* -----659.350
15 - ~V~ ------ 621.269
16 - TALL ----- 560.299
17 - DIE ------ 512.840
18 - TAFA ------ 512.501
19 - ROAR ------484.900
20 - Titans ------424.340

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WC :) is bowing out.

I would like to say that BRENT ( Boys for RENT ) put up a good fight but the truth behind it is that WC :) suffered from the original barons not dealing with the limited haul world very well, that depleted the council and left me running the show.

So a recruitment drive began, not mass recruiting but what i believed to be careful selection. I met some amazing people and great TW players who have now moved to another tribe and will remain on this world.

Unfortunately I also recruited some glory hunters and players frightened to use their troops. Jokernetik was the first, he played well with us and as soon as he came under pressure he left, then he came back after "feeding us info", then when they put an op together he left again...siince being with them he has failed to tackle any of the real WC members. Since then we also suffered with the same from srefre, asplenc and rygic001.

Personally I would rather stay and fight to the end with a good bunch than run and hide. Soon as there is pressure on these guys the cracks will appear, without looking at the stats I would wager 70% of their nobles are internals

Not that I am bitter, but I do hate losing, and to be honest I hate losing more to a lesser tribe...but here I am and I throw in the towel ( or maybe that should be the toilet paper ).

I will run the tribe for a while and personally will stick about for a bit but this is WC :) officially out of the top rankings

UnKnown

Reaction score
I would like to see Jo write another top 10 run down, please Jo i miss the read :/

(Popular demand) :D

DeletedUser

I would like to see Jo write another top 10 run down, please Jo i miss the read :/

(Popular demand) :D

This. Priddy pwease? The sentient, cat urine-stained carpet hasn't had any publicity for a while!