Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser10444

I'm finally in a top 10 tribe and there's no more updates? This makes me a sad panda =(

DeletedUser

magic are down and out... the war with TIR and LIFE has destroyed them... well, if we have anything to say about it :)

DeletedUser

Rank 1: W.G

ODA Rank: 2
ODD Rank: 9

Born of the collapse of -V-, then of the dismantlement of ~R~, W.G has the north-west pretty much sussed. It has proven its ability to attack, (Albeit mostly on weaker or weakened entities), it appears to be a tribe based on conquering the best and letting the survivors join them, although I have had a couple of their players before and I was not impressed. I don't think forum activity should be taken for granted, even for someone their size.

I have always had major concerns for this tribe, they are threefold:
1.) They've recruited from tribes that have failed, without the necessary screening, they could let the wrong ones in.
2.) They've been attacking much, much smaller tribes and attacking those, such as Magic, who were already on their knees. Also, their size, coupled with these settings, makes them almost impregnable against any others than the top 5, therefore their ODD and defending skills has remained untested - they've proven nothing other than that they can snuggle up in a cluster, and ruin everything with mass.
3.) Their barbarian conquer rate:
Barbarian 113 conquers 22.87%
That is atrocious, especially for a tribe of their size. They have players who have only ever taken barbs, they're going to need to start playing the game if they are to survive in the long run.

My Rating: 6/10
Looking strong, but by what means?

Rank Two: BOGOF

ODA Rank: 1
ODD Rank: 6

The other main contender for this world, most of these players know each other and have been together from the start, they show a strong team ethic. Early on in the BRENT war, they lost a few villages on a frontline account, but since then they've demonstrated their unrelenting organised operations and have prevailed. These are also quite heavily clustered, but they're fighting on at least 3 fronts and when W.G are so close, that could easily become 4.

Barbarian 80 conquers 15.36%
Lower than W.G's, albeit still quite high.

BOGOF 121 conquers 23.22%
These are internals, they have gone through quite a lot of these, although I do sympathise that throwing the account to the tribe is better than not.

My Rating: 8.5/10
Looking stronger and more hands-on than W.G, this has been my bet for the world's winner since start-up and I still stand by it.

Rank 3: ~TIR~

ODA Rank: 4
ODD Rank: 19

Since they ganged up on Magic, a while back, there hasn't been a huge amount to say. Whilst they have prevailed against Magic - at the time of declaration, Magic was larger - they did it as a group effort, with their families, the LIFE family and the odd hitchhiker, desperate to make a name in this world. This war has been very slow, but gradual, I'm sorry to say that I may regard ~TIR~ as somewhat average in comparison to Magic and that, had the roles been reversed, ~TIR~ would have been gone in half, if not less, of the time.

They've been growing off the destruction of another, which cannot be faulted, however, the achievement is exponentially cheapened by the mass of tribes sharing the spoils. When Magic are gone, I think we'll get a better outlook on their capabilities.

Barbarian 68 conquers 21.94%

Also quite a high barbarian rate, although it is more forgivable for their size.

My Rating: 6/10
Still waiting for these guys to fight someone at this stage of the game, they've done okay thus far, but now a lot of UK11's deadweight is gone.

Rank 4: DEATH

ODA Rank: 5
ODD Rank: 7

My tribe, so I won't comment. I'll give you the statistics and you can decipher them as you will.

Barbarian 69 conquers 23.55%

Gains From Tribes:
#1 No tribe 108 conquers 36.86%
#2 Titans 45 conquers 15.36%
#3 DEATH 43 conquers 14.68%
#4 Fate 14 conquers 4.78%
#5 L-S 12 conquers 4.1%
#6 .T.A. 10 conquers 3.41%
#7 BRENT 7 conquers 2.39%
#8 Y/S 5 conquers 1.71%
#9 WDW 4 conquers 1.37%
#10 Dogg 4 conquers 1.37%

At war with BRENT.

Rank 5: BRENT

ODA Rank: 3
ODD Rank: 2

It seems that they're now trying to keep their heads above water, previously, rank 3 was pretty much theirs without a question, but now they're battling DEATH for rank 4, they've sacrificed their APP advantage by taking in ROAR members and still can't get back up there. Over the last 24 hours, they've lost 14 villages to BOGOF and DEATH forces, their defending was rather poor - they stacked some and sometimes even left a single D to its doom. No-one sniped!

These haphazard tactics, however, do result in an impressive amount of OD.

Barbarian 57 conquers 15.53%

A rather nice statistic.

Just for Daz...

Losses against players
#1 Indecisive Nubs 25 conquers 17.86%

Haha, nothing tastes better than your own tribe, eh?

My Rating: 7/10
These guys look pretty good on paper, but ability is yet to be demonstrated and they're going to lose more ground if they don't step up to the task. Heavy lead over rank 6.

And the rest is silence... :3

DeletedUser6623

For such an internaller... Indecisive has the most ODA.. just saying

DeletedUser6623

And gotcha hasnt had his own fair share of free villages? Yet his ODA is nearly half mine.. just saying :icon_wink:

I think that is what annoyed me most this world, gotcha had had more internals than me and yet I was the only one getting poked at for it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

think that's down to Gotcha not posting in forum that much and so not having your ego.
So lets keep poking the one who left this world and still comes in to defend there ego :)

DeletedUser

And gotcha hasnt had his own fair share of free villages? Yet his ODA is nearly half mine.. just saying :icon_wink:

I think that is what annoyed me most this world, gotcha had had more internals than me and yet I was the only one getting poked at for it :icon_neutral:

True.

think that's down to Gotcha not posting in forum that much and so not having your ego.
So lets keep poking the one who left this world and still comes in to defend there ego :)

Also true.

Cheers Liam, nice read +1

(bow)

DeletedUser10595

I'm not forever internally crying so much pushty, thanks for the update mate :)

DeletedUser

Just for Daz...

Losses against players
#1 Indecisive Nubs 25 conquers 17.86%

Haha, nothing tastes better than your own tribe, eh?

I noticed this the other day. He was trying to play who has the bigger d**k with one of our SYN players, boasting about being #1 player. He's nobled an incredible amount of his own tribemates.

Then again, BRENT have tried attacking SYN multiple times and failed like a fish out of water. They have some sort of magical attack weaponary where they don't need to use rams too.

DeletedUser

I noticed this the other day. He was trying to play who has the bigger d**k with one of our SYN players, boasting about being #1 player. He's nobled an incredible amount of his own tribemates.

Then again, BRENT have tried attacking SYN multiple times and failed like a fish out of water. They have some sort of magical attack weaponary where they don't need to use rams too.

Yeah we seen the no Ram attacks just again today.

A tip for BRENT members:

Build a workshop you then get the option to research rams or cats

DeletedUser10520

Ok as we seem to have a lot of changes thought might do a quick update! The Curse of Ruffus has finally fallen on those plucky Magicians so lets see who is heading for the exits and who is destined for greatness!

As per usual showing the ODA and ODD scores but as has been ahem a gap in the updates am not going to show the rise as well would be silly.

Rank 1: BOGOF (+1) 4.920.875 points 24 members and 570 villas

ODA: 13.5 million Rank 1
ODD: 5.19 Million Rank 5
Secrets: 1

My tribe so won't comment :)

Rank 1: W.G (-1) 4.580.169 points 24 members and 568 villas

ODA: 12.42 million Rank 2
ODD: 2.10 million Rank 22
Secrets 3 (plus 1 in their family)

All the two's for our masters of the recruit nuke. Rank 2 in points and ODA and rank 22 in ODD as they dominate their K with their family tribe. Sandwiched between TIR and BOGOF yet with plenty of room to expand rimwards or onto the DOGG outpost to their north you do feel that a lot of their members must be getting bored.

From their caps it is internals, barbs and the rim tribe ASS so what the rest do am not so sure but see a few have gone to the outer rim to set up small colonies to pass the time.

Having said that almost all their members show regular good growth so maybe they are plotting their next recruit nuke after the demise of the Magicians?

High ODA shows that recruit nuking aside they are opponents to be wary of and you cannot fault their growth and strategy from the start of the world. Good tribe.

Rank 3 (+5) ~TIR~ 4.346.241 points 24 members and 514 villages

ODA: 10.54 million Rank 4
ODD: 2.67 million Rank 15
Secrets: 2

Biggest jump since the last update and masterminds of the demise of Magic. Some would say took too long but they didn't have a good a recruit nuke as some so did it the hard way and looks like enjoyed a good war. Battle hardened and now owning their K they are the most spread out of the big tribes so their members should all be able to expand.

Clouds on their green valley horizon is the pasta eaters to the North but the silver lining is the feebleness that is The Tribe That Cannot be Names to the east of them so they should have plenty of free snacks for weeks to come.

You have to doff hats to this lot as at the start of this world had a spot few would have taken and have, through hard work and close harmony singing, made it into the top 3

Good work!

Rank 4 (+2) Death 3.934.391 points 25 members and 454 villas

ODA: 7.67 million Rank 7
ODD: 4.52 million Rank 8
Secrets: 0

The Shroud Wearers have done what I thought they would which is to dominate the core of UK11. Alas most of the secrets spawned in the rim areas but still a few for them to control and from being ranked 1 in ODD from the start, having isolated members their position at No 4 is a superb achievement.

Just recruited the Ranked 1 acc (fear for your internals!) they have grown from a mixture of picking the right wars at the right time and then taking on new recruits and this has seen them cement their Top 5 spot. Larger tribes such as the One That Scares Small Children should hang their heads in shame that they have been bossed about by a smaller hungrier tribe but just shows is the size of the fight in the dog not the dog itself that matters.

With a free buffet just being served up, good allies watch this tribe continue to grow and all done with a penchant for sheets and rudimentary farm equipment!

Rank 5 (NE) DOGG 2.865.903 points 23 members and 405 villas

ODA: 4.91 million Rank 10
ODD: 4.81 million Rank 7
Secrets: 3 (plus 1 in their family)

Larger part of the Dogg family and used their late start to dominate their area to hit top 5 so kudos for that achievement and have been excellent in taking secrets too. Lots of movement between the two tribes which sort of flags up who is active and who isn't as they perhaps look to set their strongest line up into the main tribe and manage the rump (see what I did there!) into internals and cannon fodder.

Not had any notable wars (or shameful ones) but life should become more interesting for them shortly s the world moves into the end game.

Have shown how to run a family tribe well and not a lot to fault. Positionally they Have BOGOF to the west, KTZ to their east and the AFA mob to the south so lots of work still to do if they are to compete further.

Rank 6 W-G (NE) 2.405.510 points 19 members and 310 villages

ODA: 5.63 million Rank 9
ODD: 1.34 million Rank 28
Secrets: 1 (3 in the main tribe)

Smaller part of the paste eaters family and again high ODA low ODD so having an easy life at the moment. Similar issues to the main tribe in lots of members hedged in with little room for growth and the hot chestnut of all this work and no chance of being on the winning side (unless they go for the mother of all account merges!)

Am sure someone has mentioned the elephant in the room but how to deal with it will tax the WG leadership above and beyond the use of the recruit button.

Still part of the dominant tribe in the NW, look to have easy food on the rim so for now all is laughs and smiles.

Rank 7: Life (NE) 2.318.321 points 23 members and 338 villages

ODA: 6.95 million Rank 7
ODD: 2.88 Million Rank 12

Part of the gank on the Magicians has seen this tribe muscle their way into the top 10. Now with Magic gone will the diplomacy hold as this tribe is split into two distinct chunks. The pasta eaters might see this as an easy route into K55 and they also have the Shroud Wearers nearby.

Tough position to grow from here you would think from map reading but so far so good for them but I think this is their high point and expect their better players to jump ship and the rest to be food for the bigger beasts out there.

Rank 8: BRENT (-5) 2.097.582 points 20 members and 261 villas

ODA: 10.6 million Rank 3
ODD: 7.72 million Rank 2

Oh dear! Finally got rid of their bug bear tribe WC this tribe should really have pushed on but poor leadership and inability to mount an effective defence when being opped has seen this was once might tribe fall out of love quicker than a puppy that has just rolled in fox dirt. Looks cute but you wouldn't want to touch it.

A shame as the hard work was done but with their top internaller off to the Shroud Wearers and led by an ex BOGOF player (yes you may well ponder on that!!) expect to see this tribe disappear shortly.

Awful name too.

Rank 9: Synergy West (NE) 2.024.634 points 23 members and 286 villages

ODA: 3.58 million Rank 15
ODD: 1.07 milion Rank 34

Secrets: 2

Down in the SW these rim warriors are led by a TW old school player so anyone that thinks they will be easy food might find their feelings hurt. Can the rank and file match the excellence of the leadership is a moot point and having rimmed one of their bigger players on Uk12 with his only def being a mail nuke is a little doubt in my mind but will see.
However, they have THAT tribe to their north so should find easy pickings for weeks to come. Maybe a party pooper for the big 5? I think so.

Rank 10: m AfiA (NE) 1.800. points 21 members and 233 villas

ODA: 6.59 million Rank 8
ODD: 3.71 million Rank 11
Secrets: 1 (plus 2 in the family tribe)

Punching above their weight and getting hit fairly hard back this tribe has outgrown its parent tribe and controlled its patch nicely. Stats show losses to all their neighbours so lots of skirmishing going on and with Synergy to their south, KTZ and the DOGG squad to their North and East and BOGOF to their west they too will no doubt be looking at the Tribe Who Must Never Be Mentioned Aloud in the Company of Nuns with a look of glee.

Tough spot to grow out of but this has been the case for them from the start and they will be hard work to take down.

Good tribe

Where Are They Now?

Rank 27 Magic (-23)

Possibly a better tribe after the Ruffus fake premium hissy fit quit? Certainly seems that way with a valiant rearguard action against huge odds and think that although defeated they can hold their heads up high (those that didn't flee at the first whiff of spear nukes that is)

I did tell them they had breached TW rule No 2 about Knights on profile pics but they knew better and alas have paid the price.

Still given UK11 a lot of fun and will be missed.

Good game Magicians!

WC (disbanded)

Ah the easy smiles from that name sadly merely a memory to the rest of us. Undone by their experienced players not putting the effort in led to much being shouldered by their Duke. Did well in their wars but in the end ground down and disbanded.

Good tribe in their time though and shame to see it end with a whimper rather than a bang.

Ok that is the top 10. May or may not do another one and as always if you think you have been judged harshly then point out the errors (nicely) as this review done without my usual sneaking about gathering up all the gossip!

DeletedUser10601

Finally got to see a Top-10 with SYN in it! Soon SYN|E will be up there too ;)

As always a great read and a nice insight into the goings-on, which isn't always quite as clear from down here in the rim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fantastic review I Blame Your Mother.

Excellent read, I look forward to your next installment.