Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You lost 3 to the new hoggy co-player.

A029 Roast Hog (522|527) K55 9,607 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] hoggy [W.A.R] 2012-01-27 11:30:54
LoNe RaNgErS 052 (514|526) K55 9,735 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] hoggy [W.A.R] 2012-01-26 07:16:48
LoNe RaNgErS 051 (516|525) K55 9,735 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] hoggy [W.A.R] 2012-01-26 07:10:04

Though 1 of them was took by BlackChaosBelow well after the op had finished when i believe a different co-player was in charge of the account.

A029 Roast Hog (522|527) K55 9,553 hoggy [W.A.R] BlackChaosBelow [evoLTR] 2012-02-12 14:15:25

Oh I was only considering the attacks that landed on the 26th, I had to go to sleep to recover the day after and the players who were *supposed* to be defending my account afterwards did not do as told, thus hoggy was able to take another village 24 hours after. The village was defended, I was just inactive so he broke through the stack that was there. :(

I love how you've changed tactics Ade.
First you tried to troll me which failed, then you try to insult me :')

Me? Trolling? I'm not trolling you at all :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

You have 5m ODA and 15m ODD, my comment regarding how your tribe have given you all your OD still stands.

Please elaborate on how a tribe can give an account rank 2 ODA, unless you're suggesting I attack my own tribemates... oh wait, the world settings don't allow that... ah well, maybe Ghost has a spectacular method of a tribe giving an account ODA. ODD I can accept, a lot of it can be gained through tribal stacking, but it is unwise to assume all of it was gained via tribal stacking, as I didn't get near enough tribal stacking to get all my ODD gains from my tribe.

the fact you have three times your ODD proves this.

No it doesn't.

So without your tribe's troops you would not be rank 1 OD,

But I have been rank 1 OD before your tribe OPed me. I was rank 1 ODA and rank 1 OD, ahead of GIXXER, when I quit. I was first to 5M OD, and I got that on Jan 13, 2012 15:50:30, whereas your OP was on the 26th of January. Do you accept now, that you are wrong? Without my tribe's troops, I *have* already got rank 1 OD several times, infact, until I quit, I probably held the record for holding rank 1 OD for the longest period of time. The fact that even now, my ODA is rank 2 and not far off GIXXER despite the fact GIXXER is such a larger account compared to me highlights I am doing the same amount of killing with less nukes, no?

and being rank 1 through ODD doesn't prove how good of a player you are,

Ofc not, it doesn't. It's how you get it which does. But you want to beleive that I gained it through no skill at all. Which is why you're a noob. A real player assesses this with no bias, you have so much bias in you, it's unbelieveable. The stench overwhelms me, please take your bias elsewhere.

It proves how outspoken you are in your tribe and how much you whine for support when being attacked. Quit blowing your own bubble up and up because It'll explode soon enough you mark my words.

So, now I'm being criticised for asking for support... my, my, what next from this noob? I can blow my bubble all I want, and because I have a little pipsqueak such as yourself ranting in a small little voice, I might just inflate it further to annoy you for my own amusement. *feeds the noob a cookie*

You really do run your mouth off then hide behind their troops, I bet if you was on your own you wouldn't be on these forums trying to stamp down you authority on everything and everyone.

It's amusing how this noob claims that if I was on my own and got gangbanged by a tribe like W.A.R, I'd lose... that's true, but then, there is no player can withstand that, and I would be foolish to claim I can. But yes, if you are criticising me for stacking some of my villages and thereby gaining ODD as a result, of which 50% of the stacking came from my tribe, and the other 50% was my own defence... then yes sir, I am guilty as charged. But I don't think that's a worthy criticism, I think that's good gameplay and teamwork. I wasn't able to stack all my villages, because not enough of the tribe was online to support me at such short-notice, but the 10-15 or so snipes sent, coupled with the 10 or so attempted renobles (9 of which were successful) speaks for itself. That is not luck. That is not hiding behind troops. That is just skill. It's not even a LOT of skill, just a bit of skill.

Something you lack.

And that sir is a fact.

Your concept of facts are those that have been addled by your lies to make them more convienient to the supposed truth you are trying to portray.

Once you're stacks have been dealt with you'll be left with nothing, your frontline will be too spread and your village density will limit your recapping abilities. And please tell me, what are you basing your comments on by calling me a noob? Within 2 hours of me joining this world I had taken 2 EvoLTR villages, within 24 that went up to 4 villages taken and then in 1 week I had taken 5 and defended all of them which are still in W.A.R hands.
Calling me a noob is kinda saying that your fellow members aren't as good as me... I'm more than happy with this, but surely your tribe members wont be too happy with you.

You are a noob.

GhostOfJarvik
Opponents defeated: 3.502 (726.)
Tribe:

^ Look, see? Nooby. Very nooby. What a cute little noob. *pets the noob*

Your conquers show you haven't taken any EvoLTR villages on that account. Want to spill which account you may have been on? I doubt that account was as good as mine. So relative to me, you are inferior. Which means I can look down on you if I wish. And I do wish. Because it annoys you. And I enjoy annoying people like you. Cause it entertains me. Immensely. I derive a great pleasure from watching you sqiurm and try to argue with me, it only makes me enjoy the forums more. That is the fundamental concept that people like you fail to realise; by contesting with me, you are playing into my hands. So carry on. I assure you, I'm enjoying this much more than you are ahahahahaha...

So because I don't have the W.A.R tribal tag in my profile this means I'm not in W.A.R?

Pretty much.

I know this may be hard to comprehend but perhaps I'm in the tribe without actually being in it?

Not really, account sits don't count.

I was brought into this world for a reason, otherwise I wouldn't have started up into a world thats basically over.

Whatever your reasons for joining are not my concern, noob. Maybe to hoover up W.A.R.'s internals? Idk. Either way, you're still a noob until proven otherwise. You can't make the same opinion about me, as you haven't been on the world to make such a judgment. I have, so I can. You haven't, so you can't. Hush now, little one.

You was the first to HC? Wow, well done.

Why thank you, I tried to go D-strat, was a bit inspired by Nauzhror on UK7, and it worked out well, though obviously not as good as Nauzhror himself, but hey, it's nice to try.

You're obviously a good player,

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this warms my heart :icon_rolleyes:

perhaps instead of playing tribal wars you should take up a career in horse training?

Funnily enough, I've ridden a horse once, and while I've always had a personal desire to ride a stallion, my legs and other areas didn't really like the bumping strain of a horse in full gallop. Oh well. Moving swiftly on...

You have more than enough experience by the sounds of it... First one to HC... I'm blown away!

Nah, I'm a massive noob. :icon_rolleyes:

Red.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a rather interesting read, mainly consisting of too main things.:

Drivel, this is main contributing factor, there is rather too much bias on here points become quite pathetic through your hate for a particular player and therefore your opinions become warped, erratic and sometimes jealousy is portrayed from what I am reading. Your preconceptions of Adellion are quite frankly irrelevant and hinder posts. I believe you should always remain neutral on the whole before actually playing with the individual in debate. I have played with Adellion, so I am speaking from first-hand experience when I talk of his ability. As he is renowned player clearly, and to be honest I have no problem with his “ego” as a player. I believe you should only run your mouth if you are competent- not only being able to take a punch but take several and come back even harder. I believe he passes this with a distinction, so free speech permitted. Also most of his points are valid, sometimes he may camouflage points through the power of words and they point may fade but regardless most of the time the same point is still portrayed.

He is a good leader/ strategist, extremely skilled player and surprisingly very resourceful when teaching others (not myself, but I have witnessed it). This therefore makes him one of the better players currently on the server and also tribe-member- no doubt about it. So if you’re denying his ability to play which many of you have here seem to be, your biased is taking priority over the truth of the matter in hand. So there is no point arguing he is a bad player, he evidentially isn’t bad from a neutral stand point stats back this up too. You can argue if the limit of his ability fair enough, but he still is definitely one of the best.

The second point is truth, not much is present here. I don’t wish to elaborate on this. However I do encourage arguments as they are amusing- just giving you pointers as you need to stop making deceitful or pitiful points I must say they are rather dull; therefore not making it easy for good entertainment.

Am I biased? I think not. I would love to smash Adellion one day, I am a player who likes to battle his ex-tribe mates if they would like to do so too. I think it would make an interesting 1v1- I hope he would agree. I also believe evoL main opposing enemy ego Gixxer is also blatently a highly dangerous player too- arguments too which is better, it’s a tough call. I am honestly not sure, I have not spent long enough assessing each of their skills.

Lesson of the day:

"'First of all,' he said, 'If you can learn a simple trick, Scout, you'll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view” To kill a Mocking Bird.
Please use these words of wisdom to improve your future points being made. Be considerate of others entertainment. Don’t be injudicious, please entertainment. Let the argument commence again.

heated-argument.gif

This is you lot at the moment. PS up your games

Adellion is a good player. Others are on parr yes, only a battle between them would really tell who is better. This thread to me though, compares almost to "size" comparison, both arguing “mine is much bigger”. Often it isn’t the size of your 'sword' though it is how you use it.

Anyway I am off to get pop corn expecting a much more entertaining scrap.

The Don.

DeletedUser

Oh I was only considering the attacks that landed on the 26th, I had to go to sleep to recover the day after and the players who were *supposed* to be defending my account afterwards did not do as told, thus hoggy was able to take another village 24 hours after. The village was defended, I was just inactive so he broke through the stack that was there. :(

Then i must apologize as i did not realize that your account had different settings regarding the length of time a op could last.

DeletedUser

Then i must apologize as i did not realize that your account had different settings regarding the length of time a op could last.

The hoggy attack on the 27th I would consider more opportunistic rather than part of the OP, as it wasn't planned in the initial operation. But that is a minor point, a conquer is a conquer.

DeletedUser5774

Coupled by the fact that the time taken to rebuild 1O compared with the time taken to rebuild 75% of 1D (which is the losses 1O would approximately inflict on 1D), I reckon they are roughly the same time-frame, add to the fact that a good defender uses multiple villages to defend to minimise losses, and believe it or not, this fact has not eluded me, as W.A.R. will undoubtedly tell you. 1D > 1O in terms of power. 1O is faster to rebuild, but 1D is stronger, so they balance overall. It is the stacking of defence which gives the defender the advantage, and I know enough to defend well.

As we all know, tribal operations involve several people throwing together nukes in a co-ordinated fashion against enemy villages, with possibly one or two (depending on how many people involve themselves in the operation) being the players who noble said enemy villages.

Now, if you want to take it away from the context of a one on one village scenario, thats fine. You state that when defending, players/tribes stack their villages (normally frontline villages) with defense troops to lower the lost amounts of troops when an enemy nuke hits that village.

Now, if we were to place stacking vs nukes, then we must take into account nuke/defensive builds. Any good operation first scouts an enemy village in advance to gain intelligence. Then the co-ordination and organisation of the OP (if its a good one) then requires the organisation of what nukes you're going to use.

In a good co-ordinated and organised attack against a village, the first three or four nukes (or more, if required) are designed to get that level twenty wall down. If that wall is low for the clearing nukes (the secondary wave of attacks designed to take out the enemies defence) then it lowers the losses gained from the attacks.

This is why my opinion on which is better; defense or offense, normally comes to the conclusion that I believe an offensive player is better than a defensive player. Combined with the fact that an offensive player will always gain more because they attack more than they defend, which is obvious, but their nukes rebuild faster than the enemies defense.

Of course, every tribe needs defensive players to back-up the offensive players, and we have to take into account the geography of the map, and your in real life circumstances. Your account would need more defense than offense due to these reasons; your primary K makes your outnumbered by the enemy; you're a student irl; and you're not a nerd that stays in all day, as you party all the time (if you don't lie to us D:).

But I bet if you were a nerd, and you were an offensive player (I.E a ten to one ratio of O villages to your D villages) then those W.A.R players would be... You know what word I am looking for.

And then, at the end of this post, I remember I am posting on the UK server... where the late game players are mostly a two to one ratio of O to D villages and so on... That is unlikely either side have a player with the aforementioned ratio of villages.

DeletedUser

I Will not have such a banter with you. This topic is not about ~G.W~ Vs evoLTR.

But about Tribes in Whole.

I was just stating That not all tribes has fallen...

There are still few struggling such as :

-Wolves
-Reborn
-Grey Wardens
-Knights of The Night
-Rim Force

And no i don't want to hear how evoLTR is going to break them down thanks ...

If you don't want to hear other people's opinion, get out of these forums. You will submit to the opinions of the forums or not take part on it. Understood?

at least you cant block me here, as you have little or no personality :icon_rolleyes:

this thread is about top 20 tribes i agree and you are in it, and i say you will fail. i am not speaking for the whole of evoltr but from us at this account we are gonna destroy you :icon_redface:

It's no longer an achievement to be anything other than the top-2. Any other tribe is vasty inferior. To highlight, if the full firepower of WAR are unable to defeat me, I do not think any other tribe can. Not because WAR are bad (quite the opposite), but because I'm just too good. The same can be said for players like rim me, who despite not being tested as much as me defensively (no one has been, since I'm rank 1 ODD), I have full confidence in his ablility to wipe any tribe out single-handedly (with the exception of WAR).

Nobody is forcing me to listen to your crap in-game thus the gods of TW created the Block Option which i am employing to my gain.

and as i said: Time will only tell

This is not in-game. This is the forums. Here, opinions are exchanged, discussed and argued over. Players usually submit to the opinion of their superiors by reputation and skill. After all, to argue with an expert when you are a layman is foolish no? The best measurements for "whose the better player" can be defined by your points rank, your OD/ODA/ODD rank, and the rank of your tribe. I believe a baron of a rank 1 or rank 2 is not put into that position without extremely detailed considerations. The fact that rim me is a baron is testiment to the high regards to EvoLTR hold him in, and even more so, the high regard *I* personally hold him in, and my opinion of myself is egotistical to the point of obnoxious, but no one has ever managed to puncture that as all have either fallen to me (as you would do should I decide to attack you), or in some rare cases, they have been able to hold me. But I have never been defeated in battle, and I never shall be. You should not question me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, the master speaks. Although to be honest I've not been paying attention so have genuinely forgotten if this 12 yo stuff is all tongue in cheek, or Adellion realy is just a bit of a prat...

DeletedUser

Ah, the master speaks. Although to be honest I've not been paying attention so have genuinely forgotten if this 12 yo stuff is all tongue in cheek, or Adellion realy is just a bit of a prat...

Well, it's a bit embarrassing for you, if this is twelve 'yo' 'stuff', is it not? Adellion has developed arguments that yours doesn't even attempt to imply.

DeletedUser

Well, it's a bit embarrassing for you, if this is twelve 'yo' 'stuff', is it not? Adellion has developed arguments that yours doesn't even attempt to imply.
sometimes those arguments, valid as they may be, become obscured behind the fog of prattishness that is an adellion forum post.
though, to be fair, more like 15 yo stuff.

DeletedUser

sometimes those arguments, valid as they may be, become obscured behind the fog of prattishness that is an adellion forum post.
though, to be fair, more like 15 yo stuff.

I find it amusing to do so to annoy people.

DeletedUser6695

w4 guy? :O

Suup Del?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Adellion said:
You will submit to the opinions of the forums or not take part on it. Understood?

This is not in-game. This is the forums. Here, opinions are exchanged, discussed and argued over. Players usually submit to the opinion of their superiors by reputation and skill.

Two comments of this level of stupidity have likely never before been seen on these forums.

Who posts something has nothing to do with whether the content of the post is right or wrong.

Logic has never been your strong point though, you tend to think others should agree with you simply because you are you and not only do so when your arguments and points of view actually make logical sense.

Guess what? My reputation exceeds yours, but when someone else is right I'll happily admit it, I don't claim they're wrong and I'm right simply because my reputation is larger than theirs.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But I bet if you were a nerd, and you were an offensive player (I.E a ten to one ratio of O villages to your D villages) then those W.A.R players would be... You know what word I am looking for.

And then, at the end of this post, I remember I am posting on the UK server... where the late game players are mostly a two to one ratio of O to D villages and so on... That is unlikely either side have a player with the aforementioned ratio of villages.

Anyone who's 10 O villages per 1 D village is a sitting duck and a leech. Their only chance of survival when attacked is to have their tribe save their ass. Any good player should be at least 1 D per 1 O, ideally 2 D per 1 O. 1 O per 10 D is a far smarter setup than 10 O per 1 D if you're going to pick one extreme or the other, but really, both extremes are bad.

SexySmurf said:
Combined with the fact that an offensive player will always gain more because they attack more than they defend, which is obvious, but their nukes rebuild faster than the enemies defense.

Please tell me you're joking. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.

Defensive players don't use 1 D village to defend a nuke, and even if they were forced to they'd layer their defenses.

Take the following scenario.

Attacker Units: 0 0 6205 0 0 3176 150 0 213 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6205 0 0 3176 150 0 213 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 5597 0 0 2665 0 0 0 2123 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4301 0 0 2048 0 0 0 1631 0 0 0 0 0
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 9

As is you would likely make the assumption that the offense takes 201:59:24 to rebuild and that the defense takes 185:59:55 to rebuild. Under that basis the D rebuilds faster, but not much. What really makes D rebuild faster is that a smart defender actually defended with 550 sp, 260 archers, and 163 hc from ten different villages rather than all the D from one village, making their rebuild time actually be 18:36:000.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Two comments of this level of stupidity have likely never before been seen on these forums.

It's called being entertainingly arrogant, its not supposed to be taken seriously by the likes of you. Lighten up.

Who posts something has nothing to do with whether the content of the post is right or wrong.

Clearly, if you post something and get lynched by players that are better than you, its safe to assume you are wrong. You can post it, but to arrogantly believe you are still correct after being told (legitimately, so excluding trolls etc) you are not by multiple players of a superior calibre, you are a right noob.

Logic has never been your strong point though, you tend to think others should agree with you simply because you are you and not only do so when your arguments and points of view actually make logical sense.

I would beg to differ, my logic is as sharp as yours, if not sharper. I consider myself well educated enough for my logical faculty to not be questioned, especially by the likes of you. Ofc, people should agree with me; I think I am well-above average for this server's skill-base overall. Not just at startup, Nauzhror. You are insignifcant at late-game on this server.

Guess what? My reputation exceeds yours, but when someone else is right I'll happily admit it, I don't claim they're wrong and I'm right simply because my reputation is larger than theirs.

That's a lie, you rarely admit you are wrong. I think I admit I'm wrong far more than you do (of the instances when we are wrong).

Red.

DeletedUser6695

I am the most famous on this server! Ujelly?

And I'm never wrong

DeletedUser

Clearly, if you post something and get lynched by players that are better than you, its safe to assume you are wrong. You can post it, but to arrogantly believe you are still correct after being told (legitimately, so excluding trolls etc) you are not by multiple players of a superior calibre, you are a right noob.

I can give at least two examples if I trawl threads where this is shown to be incorrect. In the majority your statement is correct but is by no means correct in all instances. To think just because a player has a proven track record in the game, or even a group of proven players believes something is correct without it being tested is nieve at best.

I only comment as I would not want players to believe that just because a proven player thinks something or even a group of proven players think something.... It is not by default correct, a noob would blindly follow what they read, a player of quality or potential quality would investigate themself and make their own conclusion based on whatever facts are available

DeletedUser

I can give at least two examples if I trawl threads where this is shown to be incorrect. In the majority your statement is correct but is by no means correct in all instances. To think just because a player has a proven track record in the game, or even a group of proven players believes something is correct without it being tested is nieve at best.

I only comment as I would not want players to believe that just because a proven player thinks something or even a group of proven players think something.... It is not by default correct, a noob would blindly follow what they read, a player of quality or potential quality would investigate themself and make their own conclusion based on whatever facts are available

Give examples. If a group of players state something from personal experience proving its correct and a noob disagrees because he's never been in that experience, he is just that, a noob. A lot of players in TW fail to heed the words of their betters in-game which is why they become undone when they get OPed etc.

DeletedUser

you know what they say, 'those that shout loudest....................'

Status
Not open for further replies.