.uk pro

• Thread starter DeletedUser10594
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was speaking to the .uk community. Not a washup like you.
When your own team says that about you, it's time to quit.
I have played enough on .UK to be part of the community :icon_rolleyes:

It's only time to quit when you've lost 10 times to a player who you begged down on your knees to play against and only managed to clear him from a hidden account once.

DeletedUser8412

Its time to quit when you have had to befriend backstabbing Germans like tropez :lol:

DeletedUser3312

I have played enough on .UK to be part of the community :icon_rolleyes:

It's only time to quit when you've lost 10 times to a player who you begged down on your knees to play against and only managed to clear him from a hidden account once.

I get why you're hugging up to Adrian Milad. Sam refused you. I get it, I just think it's pathetic. You've been proven by some top speed players to be horrifying at this game, and they're supposedly you're friends too. You must be hurting inside, and like a rat you've jumped ship. All those fanboys disappearing before you. Must be difficult seeing as you rely so much on them.

In regards of being part of this community, you're not.

DeletedUser8097

Let the community be the judge of that. Because last time I checked, you were not representing it.

DeletedUser

Its time to quit when you have had to befriend backstabbing Germans like tropez :lol:
It's called Freedom. I'm sure to you lot in SLAP that word doesn't ring any bells. but Freedom enables people to communicate with whoever they want when they don't have any reasons not to :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8412

Except when they are known to backstab everyone :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

It's called Freedom. I'm sure to you lot in SLAP that word doesn't ring any bells. but Freedom enables people to communicate with whoever they want when they don't have any reasons not to :icon_rolleyes:

A rat jumping ship

Those still skeptical about Milad, I hope this clarifies it for you.

DeletedUser

I get why you're hugging up to Adrian Milad. Sam refused you. I get it, I just think it's pathetic. You've been proven by some top speed players to be horrifying at this game, and they're supposedly you're friends too. You must be hurting inside, and like a rat you've jumped ship.
I love how you try to change the subject to me. That must be something "Pros" would do when they are losing the argument and being proven wrong :lol: .
but since you insist, my team on .net always had an attitude like that towards me. Sam did not refuse me, In fact he's the one who asked me to join his team. and him talking about me like that has been around since I started speeds.

All those fanboys disappearing before you. Must be difficult seeing as you rely so much on them.
My fanbois? who exactly are you talking about? the people who said those stuff on forums still keep in touch with me, and the people who liked me before all the teamings, still like me (unless they are people I don't even know)

In regards of being part of this community, you're not.
Oh Noez. the owner of UK says so. guess I should pack up and leave the server now :icon_sad:

:lol:

sorry but I just thought I'd say this... xD

COMING FROM AN IRANIAN??
It amazes me how you love to keep changing subjects and adding up irrelevant stuff to the topics to cover your huge failures :lol:
Except when they are known to backstab everyone :icon_rolleyes:
How about when some people are known/proven to be liar AND backstabber both and people still following them like a puppy? (Hint: I'm talking about Matt)

DeletedUser

PS: And off the record Adamy, as I have seen from reports on skype - you were not alone at all, so for God's sake stop embarassing yourself with standard lies and excuses. You lost, and as far as I have seen, you and your team constantly had a crappier troopcount than the other team.

I was alone, pretty sure slaps members are well known enough to show there was nobody in the round working with me. Humor me though, show me these so called reports. My troop count was better than any of the 4 Germans and i took out 2.5/5 of them without them being able to clear my def.

PS: When you're own brother tells people you bot, maybe you should stop posting and embarrassing yourself?

DeletedUser3312

I love how you try to change the subject to me. That must be something "Pros" would do when they are losing the argument and being proven wrong :lol: .

but since you insist, my team on .net always had an attitude like that towards me. Sam did not refuse me, In fact he's the one who asked me to join his team. and him talking about me like that has been around since I started speeds.

My fanbois? who exactly are you talking about? the people who said those stuff on forums still keep in touch with me, and the people who liked me before all the teamings, still like me (unless they are people I don't even know)

Oh Noez. the owner of UK says so. guess I should pack up and leave the server now :icon_sad:

:lol:

It amazes me how you love to keep changing subjects and adding up irrelevant stuff to the topics to cover your huge failures :lol:

How about when some people are known/proven to be liar AND backstabber both and people still following them like a puppy? (Hint: I'm talking about Matt)

I couldn't be bothered to reply to the rest seeing as the answer is people who used to be your friends, now think you're an incompetant noob. About changing the subject, well you shouldn't have entered it with your poor credibility.

About me backstabbing, I'm sorry but is this another one of Adrian's faults you're putting onto me because I just don't backstab nor lie for that matter.

DeletedUser3312

There are only 2 people embarrassing themselves here. One of them has been proven to the whole speed community that he has lost 10 times to me and only won once, the other isn't a man enough to accept his fair defeat on the current round :icon_rolleyes:

And yes, surely 2 international speed championships can only be won by botting :icon_rolleyes: Lisa just didn't pay enough attention to my account and only banned the other botting players (like Matt, during the 2011 championship won by me). But then again - I guess Matt will deny being banned for botting during last summer's championship, won't he? :lol:

So the well known cheater says I was banned for cheating during the championship? Last year... Back when I didn't even know what a farm script was? right... More lies, and they're not even good ones.

DeletedUser

I couldn't be bothered to reply to the rest seeing as the answer is people who used to be your friends, now think you're an incompetant noob.
those people have always called me noob and stuff like that. nothing has really changed. but think however you like honey :icon_rolleyes:
About changing the subject, well you shouldn't have entered it with your poor credibility.
You are the one who asked "Who believes this? " . I believe that question was asked from the people on the forum.
you fail so hard at making points lol :lol:
About me backstabbing, I'm sorry but is this another one of Adrian's faults you're putting onto me because I just don't backstab nor lie for that matter.
Your lies, they are endless but if you really want me to I can always get few of them (some even deserved threads on .net). and about backstabbing, Remember when you back stabbed .US speed team in middle of the tournament?

PS
I love how you always start with " Cant be bothered to read" then you reply to all the context in the post except the ones you can't come up with anything (you even replied to the last part of my post) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

SLAP! ( I think they are 20-30 players inside at the moment) vs tropez ,gott. ,t0bi, milad ,adrian D
thats a trounament !

and matt dont lie!

DeletedUser8412

first off, slap doesnt even have half that :icon_wink: and why would we be scared off you 5, you and gott will probably backstab them anyway :lol:

DeletedUser3312

those people have always called me noob and stuff like that. nothing has really changed. but think however you like honey :icon_rolleyes:

You are the one who asked "Who believes this? " . I believe that question was asked from the people on the forum.
you fail so hard at making points lol :lol:

Your lies, they are endless but if you really want me to I can always get few of them (some even deserved threads on .net). and about backstabbing, Remember when you back stabbed .US speed team in middle of the tournament?
Fairly sure I attacked you once for not being a teamplayer (surprise surprise), and then immediately stopped.

About something about people calling you a noob? Fairly sure they weren't since you tried your upmost best to make sure people gave you a good rating on "Rate the player". Honestly I have no idea why you're still here. You've been proven to be a phoney and now the fact that you're jumping over to Adrian's and Domi's ship. Well lets just say that it's funny but in a pitiful way.

PS
I love how you always start with " Cant be bothered to read" then you reply to all the context in the post except the ones you can't come up with anything (you even replied to the last part of my post) :lol:

Interesting seeing as I said, "Can't be bothered to reply". Fool.

A liar calling me a liar. A cheat calling me a cheat. A backstabber calling me a backstabber.
lol.

Last edited by a moderator: