.uk pro

• Thread starter DeletedUser10594
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

If you keep lying, I'll just keep repeating myself. You had your last 1 vs. 1 just 2 weeks ago. You attacked me, I backtimed you, you lost, like a nub. Here's the proof.

Why is it you compulsively lie about everything? It's something I expect to see in a 15 year old, not a 31 year old. God help Dorin to have you as a brother:

adrianlying.png

DeletedUser8097

10 - 1 Matty.
Where are your reports of 4 wins over me huh?

Liar.

:) :)

DeletedUser3312

When he's proven to be a liar he dodges the subject.
When he's called out for a 1v1 he dodges the subject.

This is pathetic.

DeletedUser8097

When I face him with his 10 losses and the reports he says it never happened.
When I ask him for the reports showing he's beaten me 4 times (like he said he did) he doesn't seem to see it.
When he gets cleared by me he says "well they caught me" and pretends he got attacked by an entire army of players =)) despite the fact that I backtimed him.

Let the speed community decide who or what is pathetic :)

PS: Liar liar, why did you move to the forum? or this is the only place where you feel "safe" nowadays? :) :)

Enjoy the next week Matty, we've had the laughs of a year on skype this weekend, thanks to your neverending lies :)

DeletedUser

@Adrian

You do realise Tropez was the player i hit last, i had already cleared 2 of his gang bangers, both of which had spears while i attacked with pure lc, and i still had 260lc...LOL. You also seem to think i joined to win the round, that's also incorrect.

I joined knowing i would get ganged, but saw both tropez and gott playing and figured it was an opportunity to see how good they were having self rated themselves 10/10....continously.

[08/09/2012 10:27:28] Donkill3r: So adam u not gunna play the bash with me then?
[08/09/2012 10:27:40] Adam: Construction assignment Duration * Completion Cancellation
Stable (Level 2) 0:00:11 (instant) today at 10:27:56 cancel
Stable (Level 3) 0:00:16 (reduce by half) today at 10:28:12 cancel
[08/09/2012 10:27:43] Adam: ^ this > bash
[08/09/2012 10:27:44] Adam: :D
[08/09/2012 10:27:54] Adam: i know im gonna get ganged
[08/09/2012 10:27:56] Adam: but i dont care tbh
[08/09/2012 10:28:06] Donkill3r: Lol. Course you will. Why waste your time?
[08/09/2012 10:28:26] Donkill3r: It woulda been ok if i knew you was playing cos we would teamed up
[08/09/2012 10:29:05] Adam: because its fun to play :D

Once i had lost my LC, which was the purpose of either clearing all 4 of tropez's team or losing them all, i was going to quit. As for me having no def, im not sure how you play but my rax and stable are both constant :)

anyone want to go on and practice backtiming etc?
[08/09/2012 11:41:18] Geeky nerd: go on where?
[08/09/2012 11:41:55] Adam: uk speed :D
[08/09/2012 11:42:03] Geeky nerd: damn
[08/09/2012 11:42:19] Adam: still got 700 spears and a 16 wall :D

The problem with tropez is he can get support and def up, but he cant actually attack because his own troops suck. My def was way too much, why do you think gott couldnt attack me back but only get support as well.

And perhaps you need to reread what i said rather than posting something totally off topic, you said i had someone working with me and you saw the reports, now could you please post the reports i asked for rather than your mindless dribble..thank you.

DeletedUser8097

Too long but if you do use the expression "something totally off topic", please check again what we're discussing here. No hard feelings again, in fact you should be quite happy that the topic is not about you.

And if you want me to be ON YOUR TOPIC, you should try being ON MY TOPIC.

Cheers Adam, new week coming and unlike some society leeches from here, others work. I'll be waiting you to get back on the topic's tracks.

* Before I go - I'll give you a small hint, go ask TurtleWash whether he was or not on that round, and if he was - what exactly was he doing on it :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

shadow play, you have a big mouth in the forum and .uk pro too
but in the game you allways cry, when we beat you, all the same if alone or as a team of 3or4
the game is called tribalwars, not alonewars and you can say we cant win alone or something, but we win together every round, and you see you loose against us ;)
where is your team SLAP! ? or is slap ruined that you must play alone?
and than cry in the forum it was 4vs1 ...

DeletedUser3312

The kid complains that we team too much. Now he says it's tribalwars and you should team?

Who dropped this kid on his head?

DeletedUser10594

.uk pro = just a noob
here on the forum you have only a big mouth but than later in the game you get only rang 5 or 10 :icon_rolleyes:
HAHA HAHA

DeletedUser10594

I didnt pay them, they hate you because you are a noob
thats all :D all players attack you, they now "oh its just the .uk pro noobii"

DeletedUser

Too long but if you do use the expression "something totally off topic", please check again what we're discussing here. No hard feelings again, in fact you should be quite happy that the topic is not about you.

And if you want me to be ON YOUR TOPIC, you should try being ON MY TOPIC.

Cheers Adam, new week coming and unlike some society leeches from here, others work. I'll be waiting you to get back on the topic's tracks.

* Before I go - I'll give you a small hint, go ask TurtleWash whether he was or not on that round, and if he was - what exactly was he doing on it :icon_rolleyes:

The forum topic and you spilling lies as per usual are two different topics. You lie, i call you out on it and low and behold suddenly adrian doesnt want to talk about it anymore. That is the topic we are discussing. Whenever you're proven to be wrong you say the post is too long and then you become too busy to reply :icon_rolleyes:

As for turtlewash, why would i ask him what he was doing, Turtle is in a tribe with Thomasx3, both of which are enemies of SLAP! as well.. o.o If you're trying to suggest i worked with him then that's just laughable and shows much you really know about the Uk server. Let's be honest, the only time you come to the Uk forum is to stalk Matt and the only people who listen to you are Tropez and Gott.

I'll leave you with this quote to correct your confusion.

[08/09/2012 10:21:05] Donkill3r: Adam we play the bash yes?
[08/09/2012 10:21:11] Donkill3r: Its shorter anyway
[08/09/2012 10:21:23] Donkill3r: starts at 11
[08/09/2012 10:21:26] Donkill3r: .net
[08/09/2012 10:21:44] Adam: i wanna fight tropez and gott and turtle and queen tropez

DeletedUser3312

What are you then Tropez?

Because Adam has beaten you in every single 1v1.

Tropez = stupid noob

DeletedUser

This thread is lolz.... oh and I played a UK speed round the other day.... 45 players :icon_rolleyes: I see why you all enjoying playing with your egos so such haha