.uk pro

• Thread starter DeletedUser10594
  • Start date

DeletedUser8097

Adam if you believe Gott and Tropez are the only ones who think Matt sucks, you should go ask around more people.

Like say, this year's .net speed championship winners. Or last year's .net speed championship winner *rollseyes*. Or *Vendetta and Will, if you think people on YOUR team think otherwise.

So you see, according to speed's best players MAJORITY, Matt does suck. Therefore, what Tropez and Gott say is true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

Shadow Play
Opponents defeated: 5.275 (3.)

very good ;)

DeletedUser3312

Adam if you believe Gott and Tropez are the only ones who think Matt sucks, you should go ask around more people.

Like say, this year's .net speed championship winners. Or last year's .net speed championship winner *rollseyes*. Or *Vendetta and Will, if you think people on YOUR team think otherwise.

So you see, according to speed's best players MAJORITY, Matt does suck. Therefore, what Tropez and Gott say is true.
I'm glad to see you've restarted your obsession with me.

For those that don't know Adrian is my own personal 31 yr old fanboy who follows me from server to server pretty much agreeing with anyone who says I'm bad. Amusing at times, but mostly tiring. He's been doing this for over a year. Even though in the past he's been found to bribe, bot, team outside the tribe and lie - compulsively; he seems to try his hardest to pass all his faults onto me.

He is a shining example as to why you shouldn't spend too much time on this game.

DeletedUser8097

Nice to see your lying skills are still high. And our speed score still at 10 to 1. For me.

images

PS:

Shadow Play

Gosh. How did THAT happen? =))

DeletedUser

Shadow Play

very good ;)

As you already know i joined with the sole purpose to 1v1 you, something you were too scared to do as you had FOUR players hitting me.

Seeing as yourself and Tobi were in a 2man tribe, and gott and Queen tropez were in another, i decided to attack the closer, Gott. Now lets remember you also had a 7 min head start on me on a x325 speed round.

Defender: Gott.
Destination: Wannabe?s village (503|498) K45

Quantity: 163 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 163 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 182 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 2.950 6.637 4.946

Which later led to this:

Defender: Gott.
Destination: Wannabe?s village (503|498) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

At the time i had 360 lc, embarassing troop count for gott having claimed 10/10 rating on the forum :X

Then it was Tobi's turn:

Defender: T0bi
Destination: -Feel the Peacocks (502|499) K45

Quantity: 379 0 0 0 0 94 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 379 0 0 0 0 94 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 3.158 3.982 2.388

A mere 94 lc with 20 mines :|

Defender: -Feel the Peacocks
Destination: -Feel the Peacocks (503|499) K45

Quantity: 415 0 0 0 16 41 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 355 0 0 0 0 0 0

This was a good 30 mins after id started attacking, and still hadnt reached my level of lc :| I made 100lc in the space of 10 mins so tropez should have been on 600-700lc.

Of course after i made axe to attack him he gets supported again seeing as my def would have killed his lc and my axe would have cleared his def.

The only person with a good lc count was Queen Tropez, who of course also supported Gott but did have 600+ lc when i would have had around 700.

So my LC beat 3 of you, and you didnt even clear my def....good job :3

Like i said, 1v1 me and we'll organise a round for the mod to make.

DeletedUser8097

Adam the 1 vs. 1 story is getting old. I mean, just look at Matt. Not so long ago he was whining just like you for a 1 vs. 1 and so far he has lost exactly 10 times to me. And the only time I could say "he won" is, HILARIOUSLY, when he joined an undercover account and attacked from close range, because that's all his skill level allows him to do :))

Feel free to ask him whether all this is true, and if he denies it - please do tell me ^^

PS: And off the record Adamy, as I have seen from reports on skype - you were not alone at all, so for God's sake stop embarassing yourself with standard lies and excuses. You lost, and as far as I have seen, you and your team constantly had a crappier troopcount than the other team.

DeletedUser10594

shadow play you didnt ask on an 1on1 ;)
and last round you attacked me with 7vs1 oO so dont cry
and this game is called tribalwars, not alonewars
also queen tropez had 500lc and you only 350lc

DeletedUser9017

Adam the 1 vs. 1 story is getting old. I mean, just look at Matt. Not so long ago he was whining just like you for a 1 vs. 1 and so far he has lost exactly 10 times to me. And the only time I could say "he won" is, HILARIOUSLY, when he joined an undercover account and attacked from close range, because that's all his skill level allows him to do :))

Feel free to ask him whether all this is true, and if he denies it - please do tell me ^^

Adrian please take your delusion back to .net. I am no fan of matty's but I do find it rather humorous that you claim to have beaten him 10-1.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

Adrian please take your delusion back to .net. I am no fan of matty's but I do find it rather humorous that you claim to have beaten him 10-1.[/COLOR] :icon_rolleyes:

That is the truth. You will see that neither him nor Adam will deny it. But, in case they will deny it, I can provide with the messages and reports proving it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

blah blah blah lies blah.
You've never in your life 1v1'd me, and I don't blame you. We tried that and I utterly pwned you, 4 times :):)

Nevertheless this was all last year. This year, I've pwned you once fairly, with no team. Getting .net to gangbang me is not a 1v1 Adrian, and in nobody's mind other than your own will it ever be.

Adam>You.
Adam>Gott and tropez.

You're honestly kidding yourself if you think that isn't truthful.

DeletedUser8097

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?242739-*click-clack*-))

Matty you remember this? And your killing excuse - the report is fake?
Followed by your statement:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?242739-*click-clack*-))&p=6204793&viewfull=1#post6204793

The report was real in the end.

Or, how about this one? Not surprisingly at all, YOU were on the gangbanging team against me and *vendetta, and we managed to kill you in a 2 vs. 10.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?243169-Luke-not-Skywalker-and-Matt-Vader

Matty, hope you remember the time you came to win a .net season with all your uk team. And still lost to me and aidan.

Here's a report to refresh your memory.

clearmattsmall.jpg

Too tired to go through the archives, but here is THIS SUMMER'S encounter:

Tell me if there is anything false in the things shown below:

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (515|501) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 938 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 125 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: .uk pros village (513|494) K45

Quantity: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0

Haul: 22.885 18.906 23.249 65.040/65.040

Was this or was this not a 0.5 second backtime to your dull attack on me?
Why yes it was.

And, was this or was this not the message I have sent you on that round - just like I do every time I beat you? :))

Subject 10-1 << >>
Conversational partner .uk pro
Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export
Adrian D. today at 14:44
10-1.

[19.08.2012 20:07:55] Adrian D: mesage to Matt
[19.08.2012 20:07:59] Adrian D: Just keeping track of our encounter score :D
[19.08.2012 20:08:05] xxx: :D

The whole .net server knows about it, so hiding under your constant lies (and we can see in the first link that you lie A LOT) won't help you today :))

Score remains 10-1, no matter the lies you put up :)

AND, the best proof to the fact that you are a liar:
I said I've beaten you 10 times and you managed to clear me only once, from a hidden account. I've shown proof.

Now matty. Can you show at least 1. ONE SINGLE REPORT, where you won against me? :))))) come on Matty, you said you've beaten me 4 (four times!) - prove it :)

Oh wait - you can't. Because that never happened =/ :))

DeletedUser10594

well done adrian :)
.uk pro you are really bad, the reports show it ;)

DeletedUser3312

Now I could do a stupidly long reply with my reports, which nobody would read bar you. I could just simply state that all these arguments were from last year and 2 years ago apart from that last one. Where your .net team gangbanged me on my first .net round back. Congratz there.

I'd rather just ask, who honestly believes all this? Does anyone seriously think that me and 10 of my players could not beat Adrian? Anyone with a brain, Gott and tropez not counted. Does anyone also think that Adrian has beaten me 10m times in a 1v1? Does anyone actually think that the uk team I raised (Not Will's) could also not beat mighty Adrian?

If anyone does then I will be happy to put in the time for a long reply to Adrian's utterly insane comments.

DeletedUser

I'd rather just ask, who honestly believes all this?
Who doesn't??!!
You say It was gangbang and not 1v1,but How come on all those rounds Adrian was the one ended up clearing you. I mean what are the chances of being cleared 10 times by a player when others also attack? How come others don't clear/noble and only Adrian does?

It has been proven you are a liar,so I advise you refrain from asking questions about who people believe and who they don't :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Your reports? WHAT reports? You've never managed to even touch me :/

And last time we met (when I won the 10th time over you) - was it or was it not a 0.5 second backtime on your dull attack? That's your skill level, and surely an international speed server champion of 2011 (who has a brother - an international speed server champion of 2012 - you can see speed runs in the family) - can easily beat someone like you.

Face it Matt. Some people are made to constantly win, others are made to constantly lose. Sadly for you, you belong to the second category of people.

And no matter the lies you put up on the forums, no matter how much you beg your minions and Adam to back you up on the forum - deep down inside - even they do not believe you, and most important - even Adam, one of your last friends does not believe you, despite what he might SAY. Because I have the proof, I have shown the reports, while you... you only have your lies, and absolutely nothing to back them up.

So go hire a photoshop master to make you some reports :))

But then again, had you beaten me at least ONE SINGLE TIME (not from the account I mentioned before), surely you would have posted a report SOMEWHERE. Please give me the link to it =))))

DeletedUser9006

I think we should have a .uk v .net tournament . Matty and Adrian Dukes. 3 Rounds on uk, 3 Rounds on .net. :p

DeletedUser3312

Who doesn't??!!
You say It was gangbang and not 1v1,but How come on all those rounds Adrian was the one ended up clearing you. I mean what are the chances of being cleared 10 times by a player when others also attack? How come others don't clear/noble and only Adrian does?

It has been proven you are a liar,so I advise you refrain from asking questions about who people believe and who they don't :lol:
I was speaking to the .uk community. Not a .net washup like you.

Milad - Cant snipe, cant dodge, cant backtime, then quits within first hour (think)

Milad is terrible, and will never be able to do anything when you rely on him

Milad: Whoever said he was good, was drunk, trolling and .... And...... I guess trollling really, that's it. If the tournament proved anything, it is that Milad is by far the most incompetent, not even inconsistent (given he played no rounds well) player to have ever been acclaimed as a "good player". Indeed, his whole ego supported by the numerous skype quotes of brainwashed naive beings accrediting him for numerous achievements and humbling before him..It's just comical. I now will have to hide, otherwise he'll force me to give him a 10/10 in the Rate the player thread :lightcavalry:

Before tournament : Assumed (key word, given nothing was proven beyond hugging, a start with no balance, where he has 2k LC before anyone has 1..I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING!!! :mountedarcher:) to be a good player
Post tournament : Proven to be a bad one.. Has no legs to stand on. D + LC is not a good strategy. Learn that.
Favorite moment : TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! Or perhaps one of his 3,000,000 excuses as to why he got rimmed..Again. Actually him trying to backstab Sam and getting rimmed.. That was enjoyable.. Very much so

When your own team says that about you, it's time to quit.

DeletedUser9017

I think we should have a .uk v .net tournament . Matty and Adrian Dukes. 3 Rounds on uk, 3 Rounds on .net. :p

I like the sound of that - would be entertaining to see .net put in their place.