Bye Bye WC :)

DeletedUser11245

it seems some of the guys want to carry it on. Like I say, those who are WC really get it...Shift you will never be WC....unless you change one of those F's to a T!
So or saying if shifty was call shifty with a t in place of the f then you would let him join WC

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&id=134777

Note the best rank. (This world had more of the 'old school' players, especially at start-up, so rank 4 is probably reflective of rank 1 here)

I just said dont judge someone based on his past worlds hes doing great on his current world and you send me a link judging him on his past world :p

You truly are special.... you dont know what happened tho he might of had something going on in his life while the incomings where coming and decided it would be best to quit rather then spend 18 hours on a game fending off incomings.

You dont know his story and nether do i, all i know is that hes doing good on W13 and i respect the fact that hes won looter of the day 40+ times during their war with WC :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see a new person trying to slurp at Mycool's behind :icon_rolleyes:
Perhaps if you read some of my posts it'd be obvious that I do know what's going on - maybe your just incompetent although I can see that already from your typing style unless you are foreign.

WC beat Cruz, HELP! beat WC + LR.
FERNIX vs HELP! will be interesting.

Not being funny but how can you still try to slate Bazza?
1) You do not play tribalwars and you were never good when you did play.
2) Bazza is doing fantastic.
3) Bazza has done nothing wrong to suggest what you seem to continuously go on about.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I am special. (cool)

And I was backing up my assertions, albeit I see this isn't going to go anywhere. I'm bored of this, I submit. :p

DeletedUser11250

@Docz

Haha I seen your post in the forum... But if that's what u want to believe am cool with that, what u are saying I single handedly took down WC.... Impressive for a no body...

i think mycool may have different views.

Jay3461 today at 11:07
Yeah most hv been sent wil finish off, council who do u recomend ?
mycool today at 09:25
do you wanna get some invites over to the guys then?

New tribe was advised by mycool but I do prefer your idea of me this "nobody" who took down WC all alone.... Give your head a wobble.

@shifty- no not u again read all posts it was a reply to Quickshot mate.

Taken from our Council page after you quit ...

mycool wrote:
Thanks guys

Jay should have mailed you all, be a little wary of him as he has not done this "merge" well and I am not 100% sure he is a good one to follow.

WC will never die guys, just needs a nap every now and then! ;)

DeletedUser

Taken from our Council page after you quit ...

mycool wrote:
Thanks guys

Jay should have mailed you all, be a little wary of him as he has not done this "merge" well and I am not 100% sure he is a good one to follow.

WC will never die guys, just needs a nap every now and then! ;)

I got it mailed to me and had a chat with mycool about it, so as u can see council section have a look about. contradiction there, that was after I left but many hrs later mycool asks me to invite the members from WC 9:30am to be precise.... Come on thought u were smarter than this doc. Shovel spade ??? Might be able to get a deeper hole or happy to throw u a rope...

DeletedUser9516

LOL great read here some posts make you cringe other laugh and all off subject

DeletedUser3602

If your tribe can not last on .co.UK your tribe would never last on .NET.
In my opinion anyways, the settings here are easier settings with the fake rules and farming rules. You wouldnt know what to do with yourself when you have 24,000 incomings when your only use to 200 incomings.

Id stick to .co.uk and make excuses for why you fail :)

O please, .Net is not some sort of holy places where only the pros play, please dont compare 2 servers it has no relevance on anything. If you think .net is so good why not go and play there and leave us noobs to play on .co.uk??

DeletedUser

lol, I didnt even read that! Soerry scientist your threads are too boring to read.

FYI - ran a top ranked tribe on world 21 of .net, started on 7. Also you state if my tribe cannot last on .co.uk ( won world 9 so seems the next step would be to go to .net ) then it cannot last on .net....how do you work that one out then? The tribe is dependant on the members, simples. I can also get friends in America and Phillipines to co the account to cover the night and the rest is just scripts...sounds tricky!

DeletedUser11285

In my opinion anyways, the settings here are easier settings with the fake rules and farming rules. You wouldn't know what to do with yourself when you have 24,000 incomings when your only use to 200 incomings.

Id stick to .co.uk and make excuses for why you fail :)[/QUOTE

The 24,000 is a bit much lol more like 12000 was the most i seen. i Do agree with sum points .net is for the more advanced players/or were most of the advance players come from with no NB, Noble rule/distance or churches, and players from all over the world you can not slack or barb munch. were .co.uk server is only strategical in 3 aspects. In my opinion anyways .net takes up 2 much of your time were .co can be co-player with little arguments between the co-players witch can not be said about .net

DeletedUser

To hang himself???

In my opinion anyways, the settings here are easier settings with the fake rules and farming rules. You wouldn't know what to do with yourself when you have 24,000 incomings when your only use to 200 incomings.

Id stick to .co.uk and make excuses for why you fail :)[/QUOTE

The 24,000 is a bit much lol more like 12000 was the most i seen. i Do agree with sum points .net is for the more advanced players/or were most of the advance players come from with no NB, Noble rule/distance or churches, and players from all over the world you can not slack or barb munch. were .co.uk server is only strategical in 3 aspects. In my opinion anyways .net takes up 2 much of your time were .co can be co-player with little arguments between the co-players witch can not be said about .net

So true

DeletedUser

.net has more noobs to gobble, too. A lot of the late-game players aren't necessarily that good, but the world size means that they rarely run into heavy competition.

DeletedUser

yeah I think I fancy a .net game....shall we put together a UK team?