Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

Or even the Top 6 as ~Firm~ is clearly the nursery tribe for Firm. They count as one surely? :lol:

DeletedUser11285

nor sister tribe or academy tribe do not count towards the overall score as they fighting with 40 player instead of just 20

DeletedUser4753

To be fair you should include the family tribe in the rating,

For example if FIRM would of got a 8, and inluding a family tribes score would make them a 9.

However after applying the ratings rule of family tribes all family tribes after being rated fairly should be halved and rounded down

So firm as a family would become a 4!

don't forget the rule on family tribe ratings ;)

N iso send cheetah here, its deffo his turn for a rate, muggins here already did the stat calculations he has to type them up :p

DeletedUser4342

yeah will do it saturday mate... will do a map aswell hehe

12816131897606.jpg

Attachments

• 12816131897606.jpg
    12816131897606.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Double meaning, did I mean I sleep in the weekend or did I mean strong ppl don't sleep.

Could my spelling be that bad...? You decide ;)

DeletedUser4342

Top 5 Map

XpRd
ODA 20,389,674 Rank 1
ODD 4,836,997 Rank 7
116 barbs
90 internals

Have held the top spot for a while now,what are they planning?will they take advantage of the FIRM/TMN war?or wait and see what evolves or maybe nation? Have taken in some OPS guys,also w1n from uk1,who have settled in well but most knew eachother anyway..
Have shown a aggressive streak,as not encoutered any wars yet but topping the ODA table by far.
See a few good names there and some alias but can they gel and work together? yeah i think so :) hehe

NATION
ODA 10,194,115 Rank 5
ODD 2,641,409 Rank 9
165 barbs
23 internals
Just formed an alliance with FIRM so will be rank 2 going after rank 1 i guess hehe,from the barbs they have recently took it looks like they are digging in and preparing for something :) watch this space,it will be fun lol and sure some banter will be had..
Did show abit of agression against fenix,and nice low ODD but they havnt been tested yet,same as XpRd..

TMN
ODA 16,848,573 Rank 2
ODD 8,215,618 Rank 1
122 barbs
45 internals
Well have shown battle hardened by dismissing owned,and now ahead in the TMN/FIRM showdown,will they have to watch there backs though?? have shown they stick together and support well by holding Rank 1 ODD,and are aggressive as Rank 2,but is that good stats? after all they have been together the longest out of everyone..

FIRM
ODA 8,679,188 Rank 4
ODD 7,618,184 Rank 2
223 barbs
0 internals
Just wiped out WG,and now allied with nation,and also have a family tribe..There have only been a handful of successful family tribes,could this be another? will have to wait and see,but with the win conditions it could be a good and bad move depending how its played..

Rank 5 is part of the FIRM family so wont rate them...

DeletedUser4753

Nice rate cheetah I think thats a very accurate rate aswell

XPRD look very good, and should they do well when tested look promising
Nation don't look the part but have a few things going for them, he size mainly
Firm look solid wonder what the alliance with nation is all about
TMN also look solid and should they dispatch firm could be good.

DeletedUser

XPRD will win this world.
Nation very concerned about xprd, and will crumble
FIRM took the easiest option, merged WG into them, created a family tribe and recruited a lot of cannon fodder. Internal and barb munching quickly and on mass. Top players inevitably will benefit late into game.
TMN - Solid bunch, with some quality, recruiting some extra quality to take over a few accounts. Once they start firing out their nukes, they could cause an upset.

Predict Firm will eventually hammer down TMN as activity will play a major part ..... xprd will smash Nation. Firm will recruit nation.

FIRM and Xprd battle out to the end... XPRD will win....

DeletedUser4753

Ah your bang right lets all quit cept xprd.

As duke of tmn have you toyed with the options that lie infront of you, being the case you think its xprd's for the losing do you still take the same course of action that your convinced won't work??

one thing to remember.

At the time Shac where the best tribe of the moment, not just on points but on raw quality.
then WG, again not just the fact they were rank 1 i rated them as the top tribe even when they left the top spot.
then came xprd, again as soon as they got into the full swing of things have looked like the best tribe of the moment.

^ thats all in the what 3-4 months w13 has gone on.

granted w13 is a smaller world but id hazard a guess at it having perhaps slightly more than 2 year life span.

so in but a 1/8 (perhaps less) of the worlds existence we have had 3 tribes who look the part, is it fair to say the latest one is or will be a world winner?

Don't get me wrong, xprd look shit hot, but without even having a war, even fenix who was 1/5 the size of xprd was gangbanged.
Im a big fan of xprd, i talk with the duke a bit and know some members from previous worlds, but to put out such a bold claim is a bit mad, even the leadership of xprd would not say its in the bag.

DeletedUser

1stly. Im no duke :p

2nd. I think the four top tribes are here for the long haul, a few players may go tribe hoping as and when the time is necessary. FIRM and NATION have an alliance... so FIRM can concentrate solely on us. We have no option than to do likewise.... If we get hit by xprd then we do :) - Xprd growth is fantastic and have not been hindered by and stubborn tribes.... Prediction is FIRM vs XPRD.

DeletedUser4342

Ahh we didnt let anyone in our K try and give us trouble hence the ODA boom,how can they hinder us with no troops??

Even though we are rank 1 its just plain stupid to say yay we have won.. Yes its ours for the loss,still have great players to face yet,so you never know what will happen..

DeletedUser4753

Well cheetah even if you evebtualy grind down all the other tribes stubborn d1 is still needed to be rimmed n that's no fun task rofl.

No I think as a prediction firm xprd could happen, just as easily as xprd tmn.
Personally I don't rate nation but they have a lot of mass, if xprd decided to double team tmn then what is stopping nation from hitting the flank so could be nation firm.
At this time you need a combination of the best tribe and the diplo, xprd imo have the best quality at present, but amongst the rest of the trobes there deffinitly a matching team, just not under same banner as yet.

Very early days olo, if ya get your boys well oiled and play your cards right with diplo thiers no reason any tribe cannot put themselves in contention.

N your not duke? Resigned :(?

DeletedUser

Never been duke matey, just a council member who is a little more vocal then the rest :)

xprd a well oiled machine....
nation dont seem so solid, and imo for a rank 2 tribe a bit too worried about xprd.
firm ... some quality players but, have used, and picked up a lot of cannon fodder on the front lines so they can make it too late game. good strategy and have sorted their tails out with alliance with nation.

cant see past xprd winning, even though still early doors, unless it becomes a three tribe world.

DeletedUser4753

Really I thought you was the boss your the only one listed on the page.

Aha no women say "matey" you must be a bloke!!!