Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

Passes duke along :p

Either way I'm more loyal than a duke anyway, I've seen plenty of leaders up stick n follow grass is greener mentality.
Have you rated yet olo? (Wink wink,nudge nudge)

Ill rate tonight ;)

DeletedUser4753

Super can't wait, you should do a owned bonus rating cuz ur nice like that :)

DeletedUser4342

Ill rate tonight ;)

Tonight? damn i been drunk for longer than i thought haha, dont miss guide me on 48hrs haha o well of for another beer loose another 48hrs :(
least know now if ppl say they do something takes a week to do :)

I will rate in the morning(maybe lunchtime depending on hangover lmao)

DeletedUser4342

Will do a bigger one at the weekend when have more time

XpRd
Rank 1 - 6.041.700
Rank 1 ODA - 14,770,470
Rank 9 ODD - 3,382,963

Will try not to reveal anything,but working together nicely just plodding along in our own little world.Would say have dominated the K with relative ease,but which way will they go ?? ranks 2 and 3 on each border could get intresting...

Nation
Rank 2 - 5.626.579
Rank 4 ODA - 7,601,569
Rank 13 ODD - 2,082,963

Seem to be doing nicely,quote me if wrong as not 100% sure, but think were made up of HELP!,remaining WC:) and FENIX.. A tribe where everyone votes imho if have the wrong guys can go horribly wrong,but they seem to be doing ok so far on that front,what will there next move be?? time will soon tell i guess..

TMN
Rank 3 - 4.179.119
Rank 2 ODA - 11,345,734
Rank 4 ODD - 5,804,632

At war with OWNED,well cant say a war little skirmish i would say,have showed they will get stuck in,but a tribe twice the size of the enemy should of cleared up by now,so maybe something in house is going on we dont know about???

Rank 4 and 5 i dont know alot about,apart from having a war atm,both seem to be doing ok and would be unfair to rate as dont know alot about them tbh..

DeletedUser

mop up by now? does nobody take in that there is a noble block of 14 hours? and that only 25% of our members are in range? Which we are sorting out now over the last 2 weeks. Now there are more of us closer than before.

they are also a good tribe who defend well some excellent players in there with a lot of experience. Owned where never going to be a push over. Second in ODA proves we do more than just get stuck in now and again.

pretty obvious to me you have no clue whats going on in TMN then.

at least you rated which is a good thing.

DeletedUser

mop up by now? does nobody take in that there is a noble block of 14 hours? and that only 25% of our members are in range? Which we are sorting out now over the last 2 weeks. Now there are more of us closer than before.

they are also a good tribe who defend well some excellent players in there with a lot of experience. Owned where never going to be a push over. Second in ODA proves we do more than just get stuck in now and again.

pretty obvious to me you have no clue whats going on in TMN then.

at least you rated which is a good thing.

Gum, so grumpy today... do a rate matey :)

DeletedUser4342

why would i know whats going on in TMN?? can i see your forums?? can i read your minds?? nope to both so that answers that question dosnt it really ?? yes lol

DeletedUser

Not what my spy tells me, she says you lot read our war plans and expanstion routes every night?

pitty they where duds lol our real plans are hidden in a well secure place (casuals back garden shed).

DeletedUser

there you go noobs.

welcome to Bullys top 5!
bullybullseyetvandfilmf.png

xrpd.gif

rank1y.jpg

cooltext802327760.png

rank2d.jpg

cooltext802327259.png

tmnxl.jpg

cooltext802328381.gif

firmt.jpg

cooltext802329224.png

68079792.jpg

just for john ill rate owned.

cooltext802329650.png

in the words of the great peter griffin

peek.png

DeletedUser9598

:lol: i like it gum

Just a word of warning im back on w13 and will be rimming you ALL very soon :icon_evil: that means everyone in the top 10 tribes lmao :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

Epic rate, liking the new colorful rates :)

think paul, with my spaming words and your mastery of pictures we'd be unstoppable :p