Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser9598

Yeah i remember them now, dont remember them being anything special though, didnt most of there members end up in Honey?

DeletedUser11245

this world they are lets say unorganized may just be them settling in but the need to get organized soon

DeletedUser9516

yeah i created nation on UK8 but we have a good few member back from that world and some are under dif names in tribe and else where on world

unfortunaely i had to leave Tw due to rl issues and i left nation in the wrong hands and hence its down fall it wont be happening this time Nation will be around for a long time and yes we have similar strats to last but this time i wont be going anywhere i had my long break from tw and i'm back for a long time yet i look forwrd to see how accurate those predictions are

your see nation around for quite a while yet

DeletedUser

Yeah Nation were very good at defending but not very good at attacking, regardless though considering the UK13 standards (very very bad) and as Serinous says they have the same strategies, some same players and so I believe they are potentially the best tribe around now in UK13 (no offence to others).

DeletedUser4753

world 13 didn't have a lot of the know start up masters however amongst the bunch there is a lot of very good players.

I note this world has more w1 players due to it ending and imo w1n was one of the best tribes on the entire server.

Also over time I'm slowly uncovering allias's and without making a big scene about them thiers a lot of the top ranks from various in worlds dotted around hiding.

Perhaps I'm biased as I was on mi tw holiday from like w5 to now but I'd say uk13 at this state has fsr higher quality than other later tw worlds?

Perhaps I'm mistaken but that just what my observations seem to suggest.

DeletedUser9598

Hmmm id have to strongly disagree with you on this 1 mate, for a start im not playing :lol: only joking haha nah but in all seriousness, w13 is missing a large amount of the players id personally say are some of the uk's finest. Both w12 and w8 (i feel) had/has a higher quality of players, as did w7. Worlds 9 - 11 i didnt stick around too long on so cant really say about them

Thats not taking anything anyway from the players on w13, i know theres good chunk of talent on there, i just feel 7, 8 and 12 had more

DeletedUser4753

On first glance I figured the same, yet slowly more allias's are becoming know to me and more still hiding I'm sure.

Plus I'm back ! :p, aye no more baz could of just stopped the scales making w13 a world of epic talent to just a bunch of my have is bigger than yours!!! :D

DeletedUser11200

Back on the forum after an absence....

Every new world that is created has the same age old argument, the previous worlds were better or had better players...

I would argue that over all most things balance themselves out, so you may find some players missing bit then you may find players for example that were spoken about as missing from world 8 now on 13...

This is my and fair to say Team Casual's first experiences on the UK server... for a small a server the pace seems slow, but there definately are some very good players in this world..then we have like of OLO...the adequates :p,

DeletedUser

Every new world that is created has the same age old argument, the previous worlds were better or had better players...

Not at all, perhaps here at co.uk (I've only actually played two worlds and one was very short(13)) this is the case but I haven't noticed it any where else other than the occasional world which has very low standards.

DeletedUser11285

this world is slow as it has to many rules and limits it has sum good players but until all the limits are cut down you will never know who is the best player.

As most people think the rank 1 player would be the best were this is just not true and if you played the .net server you will know. the only way you can decide who is the best is by being challenged by the best or a equal opponent.

The rules and limits on this world make it hard to see witch player is the best

DeletedUser4753

I shall do a 30% discount now on all tshirts saying "d1 champ of w13".

Also with 5 t shirts you gain a free d1 signature on one of the shirts.

DeletedUser

hell ill take 20, one for each of my tribe ;)

cheaper than prem can't be a bad thing.

DeletedUser4753

Haha i hope tmn arnt planning a piss up might have some fireworks planned ;)

DeletedUser

Lets hope you do have something planned... I'd prefer an owned recruitment drive to any sort of one of fireworks display :p

DeletedUser4753

Interesting discussion concept 10 pro's vs 20 noobs who would win :D

DeletedUser

Assuming villages were even and location balanced.... the 10 pro's in my opinion;)

DeletedUser

dont matter

vills are the key i could out play alot of my enemy unfortunately they had twice as many vills on w1 than us
so yes an idiot or a noob could beat a pro given vills
was beaten by the bigger and better side in the end
so size matters
anyone can hit the attack button , everyone can t-train ,everyone can snipe,dodge if you cant then ya xxxxxx come down to who has biggest stick and most active with most vills= more nukes and more def

DeletedUser

no no no amount of villages is no way the key! during my 8 or so years on TW i have found its down to skill and the tribe your in. I could easy beat a noob with 10 villages more than me, If you have a good tribe who can support and nuke just a well as you, The noobs dont stand a chance.

BUT end of the day if a noob has twice as many villages as you YOU. Then who is the noob, no way a noob should out grow or out nuke a PRO.

so the best tribe and the pros are always going to have more villages and more nukes than any noob.