Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

anyone true can have vills .......internals kill
8 yrs i expect your a .net player then
and trust me i was attacked by players 10m pts + who were useless on w1

DeletedUser

Size does matter but not too much, pro's can beat anyone double their size with good stategies and skills etc so I don't know what you're on about... Maybe trying to reason for your W1 failures.

DeletedUser

i have no disgrace in w1 was ranked 7th, 18m+ points ........done my bit stayed for 2.5 yrs.......lost in the final battle so take my cap off
i came back as co-played to play w12 and 13 which was already underway after convincing players im back and seriously playing
this time no mistakes......thats tribal holding hands etc etc ...........i once knew a chef in w1 who was in my tribe with that pic lol

DeletedUser4753

Size is important but not unplayable. You need to out play your oponents that's all.

For example, should you hit my 15k def troops with your 15k off troops we will have similar quantity losses approximitly.

Should I defend your 20k nuke with a 75k stack you lose 20k I lose 4k. Having my troops do the work for me despise the fact a bigger player has more of them.

Then there's the fact you can defend with next to no troops and take vills with next to no troops again shows how a clever player with the skills at his disposal can very easily out do a bigger one.

I understand gumanyones argument that they shouldn't be twice your size but anyone with internals and good luck can out grow the best of players.

Then thiers the players like me the farm like mad through start up to put them on the map and get a foothold, then I get lazy :).

Anyway so if it 10 pro's can outplay 20 nubs then tmn's days maybe be numbered ;)

DeletedUser

Sounds like owned still need to trim their fat by 2 more players then :p

DeletedUser

the difference in w1 was 200 million + points and 1000s of vills dont matter how clever you is .......id go to bed at midnight having tagged 2500 attacks wake up for work at 4.45am with another 1500 added was fun while it lasted......i agree a level ish p[laying field the better player wins in the end shear size has a big bearing doubt we will see anything like w1 again.....everything so much smaller and evenly balanced

DeletedUser4753

So could you not say you was out played? On a flnon take limit world bashing out attacks for fun isn't that difficult.
That's not being out gunned that's being confused by incomings.
Besides more worlds are fake limit than not these days, since my last late game non fake limit world I refuse to do one again. Fakes are always easy to pick out as most are spam rubbish, but it just takes too much time.

Anyway its extra relevent on this world with the low member limit, you cannot merely out gun opposition with your member count or your family tribes. So with your 20 guys you need them to be the best.

DeletedUser

true true but you got to a size and i didnt send fakes at all we went after player by player and i remember exactly how many nukes i had 977 and they all went in one hit within 8 hr window to land........they did the same back to me lol ..........nukes were flying around vills were crippled farms lv1 left right and centre i held out for 5 days till 1 st vill was taken but it was good fun .........didnt help some gave in and rightfully so before beaten and deleted a lost cause due to size
now i play w12 rank 3 tribe if we were too face rank 1 fore gone conclusion but id have a go
w13 currently sit number 1 so maybe the tide is changing for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I can't comment n your specific situation but I have seen on many occasions people attempt gangbangw on a able player who defends well and efficiently against rediculas odds let alone 2:1.

A lot these days play to rank chase but I've always played for the fight, especially against the odds defending ;)

DeletedUser

TW is a simple game. ultimately the more villages, should mean the more troops. The skill is getting those troops in the right place at the right time, so that, again you have more troops than your opponent in any specific fight. Activity over skill often decides who has the most villages and therefore the most troops. A skilled player in my opinion will only defeat a larger if that player is very noobish or the skilled play is playing from a favorable position ie dense cluster

Positioning and Location of the villages plays a massive part of any war in my opinion. Somebody who has a cluster, is going to take a lot more shifting that a player spread across a K. Especially on this world, where you cannot support non tribemates. Virtually impossible to noble into a cluster and it not be retaken, unless you are right next door to the cluster or every village in the cluster is hit with nukes and nobles.

DeletedUser

Waking up to 2k is easy takes maybe 10 minutes with Opera Shortcuts, try waking up to 20-50k :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser4753

Bagsy not me I did the past one.

(Do people still use bagsy?)

DeletedUser1942

Ok, here goes :icon_razz:

1 - XpRd

Tribe - 9/10 - Current rank 1 tribe, and looking to be in a great position. The tribe has plenty of growth available, and are very aggressive in the way they do things. No one in the tribe should find themselves restricted, so i expect them to be on top for a long time yet. Decent recruitment also recently, so all in all looking good.

ODA - 10/10 - Way out in front for Tribal ODA, 2.5million clear of rank 2, which is testament to the aggressive nature the tribe has when expanding. Again, with the growth opportunities, i see this title remaining with XpRd for a long time.

ODD - 8/10 - Lowly 8th rank, don't think thats a bad thing though, players cant attack back when they are being taken out. Maybe bigger fights out there to test the defensive capabilities, but that will come in time.

Future - 10/10 - Rank 1 for a reason, a very very good tribe packed with very good players who all seem very motivated at the moment to make there areas there own - expecting this tribe to hold the top rank for a long time.

37/40

2 - Nation

Tribe - 8/10 - Rank 2 tribe, seem very good, and have shown some very goot stats regarding nobling recently. Some very good recruitment of some decent sized players in the past week which seems to have strengthened the tribe further. Have made K55 there own, with a small hold in K45 also - its there corner for the taking, and i expect them to do so at the current rate of nobling. Will be the closest runner with XpRd for rank 1 for a while.

ODA - 4/10 - Ranked lowly 7th with 4.5mill for tribal ODA. Doubt this will be of concern to them, and considering the rate they are taking village, it seems there players are working well to split opponents defense and use nukes wisely and methodically. Keeping up the rate of attacking, i have no doubts that this will rise in the next few weeks.

ODD - 8/10 - Ranked 14th!! As with XpRd, if opponents arent given the chance to attack, ODD wont be gained. Certainly not a bad thing, and will no doubt improve when tougher challenges are thrust upon the tribe.

Future - 9/10 - Can see this tribe really taking the South east corner of the world and making it there own at a rapid rate, before looking at other continents for expansion. Will be the closest rival to XpRd for rank 1, over the coming weeks/months, so will watch with anticipation.

29/40

3 - TMN - (My Tribe)

Tribe - 7/10 - Decent tribe, comfortably sat in 3rd place in the world. Very motivated, with excellent leadership. Battling on most sides at present, and doing all of the aggressive running in the battles. Have plenty of room for growth in the North west of the world, and its an area i expect us to take and fully control in the future.

ODA - 9/10 - Ranked 2nd, shows that the tribe is aggressive offensively in the battles we are in. Coming up against fair sized stacks in areas - but no hesitation to fire as many nukes as needed straight through the target. Would like to see this aggression continued - as this will eventually aid the tribe in asserting dominance in K44.

ODD - 9/10 - Ranked 2nd, had to fend off attacks, and have dealt with many nukes so far in the world. Would like to see the offensives limit enemy tribes attacking prowess, however, everything defensively has been dealt with so far, so not really a concern. Going to be ready to defend against the next level of attacks should a larger threat come along.

Future - 8/10 - Current rank 3, and some way off the top 2. The aggression needs to be kept up, and the ongoing battles need to be kept on top of. Would like to see expansion being made throughout the continent, while the battles are ongoing. The tribe needs to get K44 under its control to push onto the next level, potentially taking out some of the smaller targets inthe north/west, and to put itself in a better position to rival the top 2. Under the current leadership however, i can see the tribe going in the right direction.

33/40

4 - WG

Tribe - 6/10 - The tribe is of decent size, and share continent K45. Are currently battling with FIRM for dominancy in this continent, and have the slight edge pointswise, not so much villagewise. Stats currently shows FIRM have taken more villages from WG, therefore WG will need to up there game to stand any chance of getting on a level playing field as the big 2.

ODA - 8/10 - Ranked 3rd, so have hit many villages, also shows they have an aggressive nature when playing. The lack of noblements against FIRM however despite the high ODA may be a cause for concern.

ODD - 10/10 - Rank 1 for ODD, so are being hit bigtime it would seem. Obviously killing nukes rather than conserving defense troops, may be a poor tactic, but may have some reason behind it.

Future - 5/10 - The future for this tribe all boils down to the battle with FIRM for me. For the tribe to succeed they need to gain control of K45, and oust FIRM from the continent, this will put them into a very good position, but the noble rate against FIRM would need to be improved.

29/40

5 - FIRM

Tribe - 6/10 - The tribe is in K45, and is battling with WG for controlling dominance of this continent. Have a decent noble record against WG, and are showing to be doing well against a bigger opponent.

ODA - 4/10 - Ranked 9th in the world for this, which isnt incredibly high, considering the recent noblings of WG. Will need to find an upper gear with relation to attacking to get the upper hand against WG

ODD - 5/10 - Again ranked 9th, not too shabby really, again, you cant defend if attacks dont come your way. Have had to defend some attacks clearly, but all in all not much.

Future - 5/10 - Like WG, the war for K45 is what could make or break the tribe. Gaining dominance of this continent is key to the tribes future, and in doing this will stand a fair chance of going onto the next level and competing with the top 2.

20/40
Theres my rate all - Will state now, i may have things wrong, and may have put things that arent agreed with, but thats what a rating is all about :lol:

DeletedUser9598

I might come back and play for a few weeks until w14 eventually starts, ill write up a review once ive had a good look at things :)

DeletedUser4753

Haha if tmn get a move on mite be able to join w14 :p
Yea be nice to get dome fresh opinions baz :)

DeletedUser4753

Passes duke along :p

Either way I'm more loyal than a duke anyway, I've seen plenty of leaders up stick n follow grass is greener mentality.
Have you rated yet olo? (Wink wink,nudge nudge)