Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your win Adrian, I'm glad this is finally over and done with, although I'm sure there will be many more chapters to yours and Matt's rivalry :)

I would like to congratulate Matt too for good sportsmanship which is rare on speed these days, and also for making Adrian work for his reputation.

Although your win is very commendable Adrian, the way you are going about celebrating it is a bit irritating. Don't get me wrong I think your win is brilliant and you should enjoy it, but this agitated me a little bit:

But just so you know, losing is not a bad thing. The bad thing is not being able to accept your defeat and making a fool out of yourself in consequence ;) Surely the people around here understand what I'm talking about :)

I feel like you're kind of making a fool of yourself here:

Some people are meant to win all the way in life. That would be me. Winning all the way in life gives me a 50-feet tall confidence wall and there's absolutely nothing you, the ordinary folks down there can do about it.

I feel like those who make a fool out of themselves due to a win are just as bad as those who make a fool out of themselves due to a loss.
I'd just like to point out that those that "win" all their way through life are less respectable for it. For example, a man who has worked hard for his success despite repeated failures and hiccups is much more respectable to me than the man who was handed his success on a silver platter.
I have a lot of respect for you because of your win, all I'm saying is you are spoiling it for yourself a little bit. No offense meant :)

DeletedUser

I took 9391 as full days, but then there would be a 24 hour variance unless we knew the exact time Adrian was born. So there could be a variance of 86,400 seconds (One full day)

Even if i minus my answer from yours, there is 77,030 second variance. Although that does fall into the allowed variable, my answer would still be the more correct of the two.

DeletedUser

Matt just wanted to say:

P.S. Don't lie. Those cats were sent before the nuke, along with a fake train that I mistook for a real one. I sniped your nuke with my toops.
Lies. if you're going to lie, lie properly. it's so easy to just do a simulating with that report.
If what you said is true, the report would've looked like this with your level 20 wall:

Attacker Units: 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 100 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 44 0 0 0
Defender Units: 31 33 0 0 5 7 1 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 31 33 0 0 5 7 1 0 0 1 0 0 0
However it did NOT. It looked like this:
mattdown2.png

you are either completely deluded for thinking you sniped that ,or just a Liar..... I wonder which....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you include the church? Cba simulating it myself and i dont care about the answer. Just playing devils advocate :3

DeletedUser

Oh, so many reports to deal with. I saw this thread when Adrian had just opened it and I could tell this wasn't going to end well.

Regardless, guys, please stop swearing; taking into consideration that veiling swear words and using abbreviations are still considered swearing.

You'd probably all do well to look at this as well: Fallacy - Wikipedia

Oh and, congrats Adrian. Glad that you guys finally duked it out.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the link zen, now the arguments will be even more complicated :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Lies. if you're going to lie, lie properly. it's so easy to just do a simulating with that report.
If what you said is true, the report would've looked like this with your level 20 wall:

Attacker Units: 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 100 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 44 0 0 0
Defender Units: 31 33 0 0 5 7 1 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 31 33 0 0 5 7 1 0 0 1 0 0 0
However it did NOT. It looked like this:
mattdown2.png

you are either completely deluded for thinking you sniped that ,or just a Liar..... I wonder which....

Why thank you Milad :lol:

I actually never thought of proving it in this way, and I admit it's simply brilliant.

Now people will simply die laughing at Matty saying "don't lie" and then lying himself like that :lol:

Talk about losing all credibility.

DeletedUser11388

Ok...I strongly disklike matt. But I think that adrians got all the congrats and apretion he can take so, I think we should all stopping saying craB about matty as he hasnt said a word this whole thing and has taken a beating like a man and again good job adrian. (btw Im not choosing sides)
sorry about spelling mistakes. (show some decency/manners)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

I think we should all stopping saying craB about matty as he hasnt said a word this whole thing and has taken a beating like a man

Dude... Matt is banned. And, as we saw, he IS saying his words, full of lies (it was proven) and other stuff , using Daser.
Even if he lost the 1v1, he still brings in excuses and lies. No matter what you do, he will still ask for a 1v1, until he loses 10 times and wins once. Once he wins, he brags with the report over and over again. Do you think he took his loss as a man? Because I really don't.

DeletedUser8097

Ok...I strongly disklike matt. But I think that adrians got all the congrats and apretion he can take so, I think we should all stopping saying craB about matty as he hasnt said a word this whole thing and has taken a beating like a man and again good job adrian)

That's ok alexio i don't really mind the congratulations, appreciation and stuff. And there's enough room for more no worries =))

Now regarding matt taking the loss as a man - that's just sad. Just look at all the lies and excuses he tried to come up with through daser. He is doing everything BUT taking the loss as a man.

Also, dear brother, navigating on this damn iphone is damn hard so please remind us what was the encounter score between me and matty before this round and what is the score today. We gotta keep track of that score don't we =))

DeletedUser4753

I suspect in 3 weeks matt will be back with his bag of prepared lies n excuses, maybe with so much time to think they wont be as flawed as usual.