Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser2918

half rotn wanna join Exp? n u got away with sitting them :eek:

exactly, the comment is so laughable. Its a shame bangers had to leave :icon_sad:

I mean, we could mention the mails we've received from EXP saying how embarrassed they are about certain members of their tribe and their leadership.... :lol:

there was a dodge. there was a snipe. it was done by a player that most of you know and most of you respect as good (not me i hasten to add! dont consider myself in that category). It was a cancel snipe that failed due to lag but there you go.

You've got all hot and steamy in anger

of course we did. why on earth would you be surprised by that? a player of ours gets nobled under a NAP and we shouldnt? or we shouldnt post some PnP up regarding the relative trustworthiness of some tribes/players on the forums? i know the externals are no-where near what they used to be before you were around Will but come on......

Ok, honour. Let's see. Where did that get Ned Stark in Game of Thrones.
:lol:

DeletedUser2918

go on forward me these mails my friend.

will do.....

.....as soon as you screen shot me those members that have applied to you. mails from them or the applications page of your tribe would work.

as we're currently on 46 members i guess we're looking for about 23 of those to meet your "half" that have applied.

DeletedUser4753

i dont have a problem with this thread at all i think illegal breaking of naps is a bit underhand, yea loyalty doesnt get you far in this game however in a game where many people aspire to be deemed good at the game (espec start up) if ppl are so good then surely underhandedness isnt needed.
on that note i would like to add i dont think less of lizards at all, this is imo a show of exp's leadership, not a show a of lizards being sneaky. if people disagree please look to the most important mail in this thread, which is lizards asking if mbig was fair game, to which exp leadership confirmed.

As for player ppl know as good and respect, i am curious yo who, sure if it lagged it lagged, who am i to doubt the trust behind that, however on a split train would it not make sense to barb bounce

cancel snipes are lethal for ms trains, a good sniper can cut up any train with these
but barb bounce
eliminates lag issues completely
gives unlimited attempts to get it right
so in this situation i feel said sniper made a massive error of judgement, or isnt actualy good,

put it this way had he barb bounced + militia'd

rotn could have stacked mbig, for forthcoming hits, mbig would be left with still a fair farming force and all his axes

so yea poor poor leadership imo to not inform tribe of diplomacy, whilst i do think rotn sniper messed up big time the aint a bad tribe and exp may have lost a useful friend here.

that said i dont like diplo anyway so bring on ze spearz!

DeletedUser

will do.....

.....as soon as you screen shot me those members that have applied to you. mails from them or the applications page of your tribe would work.

as we're currently on 46 members i guess we're looking for about 23 of those to meet your "half" that have applied.

I take it yours is absolute rubbish. I will find there mails now lad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11971

i dont have a problem with this thread at all i think illegal breaking of naps is a bit underhand, yea loyalty doesnt get you far in this game however in a game where many people aspire to be deemed good at the game (espec start up) if ppl are so good then surely underhandedness isnt needed.
on that note i would like to add i dont think less of lizards at all, this is imo a show of exp's leadership, not a show a of lizards being sneaky. if people disagree please look to the most important mail in this thread, which is lizards asking if mbig was fair game, to which exp leadership confirmed.

As for player ppl know as good and respect, i am curious yo who, sure if it lagged it lagged, who am i to doubt the trust behind that, however on a split train would it not make sense to barb bounce

cancel snipes are lethal for ms trains, a good sniper can cut up any train with these
but barb bounce
eliminates lag issues completely
gives unlimited attempts to get it right
so in this situation i feel said sniper made a massive error of judgement, or isnt actualy good,

put it this way had he barb bounced + militia'd

rotn could have stacked mbig, for forthcoming hits, mbig would be left with still a fair farming force and all his axes

so yea poor poor leadership imo to not inform tribe of diplomacy, whilst i do think rotn sniper messed up big time the aint a bad tribe and exp may have lost a useful friend here.

that said i dont like diplo anyway so bring on ze spearz!

I agree with you that end of the day all this really shows is that EXP leadership can't be trusted. If you were a capital N nub then you'd be looking at your nap and thinking "oh really" and would be starting to have those cosy fireside chats with others.

Breaking of naps MUST always happen but this one speaks volumes. In a way is good as stops the usual group hug on the UK worlds so lets pull up our chairs and watch what happens now.

EXP have an uber account in their midst that will quit sooner rather than later and their leaders have shown themselves to be at best pitiful and at worst (infractable!).

I also agree with you re the sniping? Unless you logged on 30 mins before landing time why not barb bounce? If you did have to cancel snipe then rule no 2 is to send only a third of your troops out so if it does lag you are not totally lying back and thinking of england...

However I don;t see why ROTN would have stacked this player?

Everyone should build sufficient def to be able to snipe a train/support their first cap. Positionally he was far enough out to see any nasties coming and if was going to be offline then why on earth does the tribe not have day/night sitters that watch for this?

Anyways is done and dusted and I think EXP not long for this world as short term this was ok for them but longer term just lol.

Still you always learn more from your little mistakes and I think ROTN will take heaps from this and be better off but from the EXP posts I think ostrich/lion/sandpit.

DeletedUser

Wow people have took this game out of context, as far as I'm aware if a member of the tribe is attacked you prepare for war and send a little support. Nap means noble all purple its just an alliance for a tribe that fears another tribe as a threat till they can come up with a op to to weaken and destroy the other half in the nap. Ovbs the smarter side would do that. As for bad leadership and members leaving they aint worth recruting its like joinging the uk army and all of a sudden we are getting killed do we say germany I want to join u? (Example) no we don't we fight and continue to fight growing stronger and out smartining the oposing tribe.

Some say its too early for war but its never too early some say it kills or slows your growth did you ever think that if you use the tactics you learnt eg sniping backtime t-train ect you will gett a better growth because of the advanced built village and the tribe as a whole grows snoger? You do it late game and mid game why not erli?

Just my opinion
LD

DeletedUser7868

nice post will just say my part as seem to be slatted a few times for what reason have no clue , end of the day i knew lizards would be threat to me for there first target with this in mind talked to duke about it right off the bat and there where things in place for this . But then nap happened. i know you guys say there was no nap but i have 2 mails from different players in EXP saying we have a nap and look forward to working with you or words to that affect . also a mail in our forums from your then duke/baron

if there been no nap i would have hit lizards days ago and my council knew this so with nap in place i stopped building cats and focused on other things even skyped will telling him i was going other way meantime

and as for my crapie nuke as you put it i thought it was average granted only level 24 farm but not as bad as others

as for the sniping i over slept it happens and was only on phone so train could have been minute apart i still couldn't have sniped lol and due to sleeping in no tagging ,so i got a friend to sit me but he was having trouble with his INTERNET but still tried thank you again, he managed to snipe first one just fake and just missed second . and you say would not have been different if we didn't think we where napped i disagree 100% i would have not over slept and been at my pc and people who know me know i can snipe and barb bounce no problem
but end of day these are all excuses. simple fact villa gone and if it hadn't been for fact was done under nap would have been a well done mail ,and would have been end of ,but sad fact is tribes where napped and this has been more than proven in this thread

Thanks Mark

DeletedUser4753

erm i dont buy your excuses sorry

why snipe a ram
if u missed timing why not use id to pick out the nobles, not like everyone isnt farming atm for rediculously accurate id tagging
just from my account have attacks launched every few seconds, hell i could proly get you a id within 50 numbers of owt launched.

imo yea they broke nap, this is fact,

who's at fault?
exp leadership

although one could argue use of nap's at this stage of game the sort of weak play that leads to people not fighting thier naps

as for catting, who knows weather it would have worked, personally i think the lizards team is more than prepared to fend off a few cats, if they can fight off a tribe catting i feel just your personal efforts would go in vein,

but truth be told when we are going off if's but's n maybe's who knows what woulda coulda shoulda happened.

via a mix of passive nap play
exp miscomunication
and mbig sitter poor defense

ya find yourself rimmed.

Credit due though, i like people who take it on the chin and dont blame sitter, though very easy to do.

better look next time :)

n bangers, u dont half moan do ya....... hows about "yea our leadership team wasnt on the ball and have failed at being a honest tribe"

DeletedUser7868

i am not making excuses just stating facts i can only farm or build troops from phone. i know others can do a lot more so i tip my hat to them :) and this is no way sitters fault he did me a favor as i would have been nowhere near it

i am sorry am not the great players that all you guys are, i play this game cause its fun and for a laugh in skype

DeletedUser4753

When did we stop using the full stop?

How am i supposed to maintain my hard earned "most illiterate grammatically incorrect" poster title if i start ".'ing" everywhere

i could always .... take a leaf .... from mancunia's..... book? :lol:

DeletedUser6695

ExP leadership is bad blah blah... just wait and watch, give it a month like i said and see if your still saying that.

<snip>

Peace x

You are a bad leader. It is clear for all to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8924

1) We do check. I think lizard account is one of the most active ones in tribe. but even so forums in our tribe are too active so we only watch the ones that concern us. the post Beani copied I'm still unable to find in which section -.-

It could be in archives, if so you dont have the privs to see it
ask a fourm mod to move it back over.

Beani

DeletedUser12067

May I just add a point - however it will probably be slaughtered as I personally am in ExP and some people will take that to be biased.

But here is my point anyway. Bangers is not the best leader, I have indeed seen better. Having said that, he is doing a great job at organizing everyone and making sure things get done. All tribes have their problems of course, and we have had our share same as everyone else.

But lets just get back to what this is - a game and it should be treated as such. The aim of the game is to fight until 1 tribe has beaten all the rest. Allies, NAP's, they are just preventing the inevitable war that will come with time. The Lizards team are aggressive players - everyone here seems to know this so should expect just that. Everyone has done wrong but at the end of the day, its just another world, there'll be plenty more.

Call me wimpy or pathetic or an idiot for stating the obvious but its true and many seem to forget it and spend too much time arguing over something that doesn't really matter.