A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser

19650ea3a80353892c38dee23add840d.png

e5f769d0a6723119072391f2b75bb539.png

fa90bc820ff90edac29689d3f250d9b0.png

28ad56bd12d55f6a1145a18ce51adcef.png

3v1 I won.

DeletedUser12407

And what was the round before? Ah, another easy lose... retarded people only show how good they are... whether if they are good or bad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you only post when your win, your actually desperate.

No, only when you lose and only after you make an idiotic boast, such as your tribe being able to beat SLAP! 3v3 :lol:
Desperate? Maybe. I work full time, no longer have the hours to commit to beating you every round. Still, I'm the best.

That's no way to talk about members of your awesome UK speed team that's done so well on the masters championship :lol:
haha yeh.
Anyway, I have booked the 1v1 for 16/8/2014 18:00 - 21:00 the settings will be exactly as they were in the server tournament. Don't worry, I'm not you. I'm not lying about the settings.

If anything changes I'll let you know. If you want the time or date changed inform me before then.

DeletedUser

lord olli is 100x better than you :D, and matt guessing you didnt see my other part, you havnt won in 6 rounds!!!!

DeletedUser8097

Anyway, I have booked the 1v1 for 16/8/2014 18:00 - 21:00 the settings will be exactly as they were in the server tournament. Don't worry, I'm not you. I'm not lying about the settings.

=))
Let us get one thing straight.
I don't react well to liars and losers setting up my schedule. And I don't really feel the need of wasting my summer waiting for a round against a liar and a loser who I've already beaten.

So here's the terms and conditions under which I will agree to a second 1 vs. 1 with you silly:

1. You apologize to me PUBLICLY for spreading false rumors about me and about the official 1 vs. 1 that you lost against me last year.
Feel free to go and ask duckje for the message I sent about our round - I bet he has it saved - to printscreen it and send it to you. You will see I have asked for proper settings. You constantly complain about that round's unfairness but the settings were as a shock to me as they were to you. You just failed to adapt to it, that's YOUR problem, not mine. Plus you were a much poorer player than me. Read this well, as I am not going head to head with a liar, so until you apologise for all the lies you've spread about the previous 1 vs. 1 - don't waste my time.

2. You accept your defeat on our previous 1 vs. 1 LIKE A MAN. You cannot expect me to go head to head with a sad player that cannot accept a defeat, can you? What would be the point of it? I would beat you one more time and you would find some excuse AGAIN. Accept your defeat like a man.

3. You want me:
rank #1 on .NET endless ladder
rank #1 on .masters endless ladder
leader of a 1.700.000.000 pts tribe and 17.000.000.000 OD tribe that won a 1x speed server
winner of .NET speed player championship
leader of winning tribe on .NET tribe championship
winner of .masters speed player championship
proud member of the winning team on .masters 2014 speed championship and leader of it in the final round

and most important:
Winner in the first 1 vs. 1 official round against you.

to go against you:
- constant loser on normal worlds
- some poor rank #3 guy on .UK ladder - EDIT - my bad, you managed to get 2nd, congrats, being second is really good =))
- joke-leader of the year, who managed to lose twice to .RU team and didn't even manage to get his team in the top 3 in the 2014 speed championship. Not to mention you did not manage to gather 10 players to play for you from the start, not ONE SINGLE TIME. Not ONCE! =))

Right?

In this case, you will bring 20.000 PP to compensate the difference of value mentioned above.
Don't be scared. That's roughly around 200 EUR. It's not that much for a chance to heal such a wounded ego as yours =))
The prem will be sent to Lisa, who will send it to 10 players I will tell her about, after our 1 vs. 1, regardless of the outcome (unlike you, I have no problems in admitting that there could be a scenario where my opponent might come as a winner in an encounter).
Your 3rd attempt to go in a 1 vs. 1 against me will cost you 30.000 PP, and so on.

These are my terms and conditions. You will have to meet them all. Non-negotiable. They are not too hard. So don't waste my time with poor replies, start working if you want your dream come true...))

PS: If you try to say that I am avoiding you:
1_1.png

DeletedUser

=))
Let us get one thing straight.
I don't react well to liars and losers setting up my schedule. And I don't really feel the need of wasting my summer waiting for a round against a liar and a loser who I've already beaten.

So here's the terms and conditions under which I will agree to a second 1 vs. 1 with you silly:

1. You apologize to me PUBLICLY for spreading false rumors about me and about the official 1 vs. 1 that you lost against me last year.

2. You accept your defeat on our previous 1 vs. 1 LIKE A MAN.

you will bring 20.000 PP to compensate the difference of value

The prem will be sent to Lisa, who will send it to 10 players I will tell her about, after our 1 vs. 1, regardless of the outcome (unlike you, I have no problems in admitting that there could be a scenario where my opponent might come as a winner in an encounter).
Your 3rd attempt to go in a 1 vs. 1 against me will cost you 30.000 PP, and so on.

These are my terms and conditions. You will have to meet them all. Non-negotiable. They are not too hard. So don't waste my time with poor replies, start working if you want your dream come true...))

1_1.png

We both know point 1 isn't going to happen, plus it's not a "reasonable" demand. Whatever happened; just get over it and move on. Accept the 1v1.

Your point 2 is only slightly reasonable. Matt lost the last 1v1 but as far as I've seen he has quietly accepted the defeat.

Your 3rd point is ludicrous. 20,000pp? This is a game for entertainment, not gambling. Matt should have to pay no more and no less than half the cost to set up the round if this is to be fair.

Let's not beat around the bush, if you want the 1v1 to happen then accept the challenge, otherwise you risk losing your credibility. Surely someone so decorated with victories (as you have shown) should have no trouble facing a less decorated player in a 1v1. By setting such high demands you're just making it seem as if you don't want to risk the 1v1 because you could lose.

DeletedUser

blah blah blah
In this case, you will bring 20.000 PP to compensate the difference of value mentioned above.
lol
blah blah
You seem to be forgetting, you already agreed. So I don't need to say anything. The rules, if you'd forgotten:

[14/07/2014 22:15:21] Seppe (Duckje): Hi Uk.pro / Adrian,

Seeing my son needs to be in the hospital at the end of the week we can't hold the round this week. This means we've got next week to get this going.

I've created a doodle for you to state your availability:
http://doodle.com/57xtnemse3t6vddf

Just fill it up asap so we can set this up. If you've both got 3 matches I will set up 3 rounds so you have a best of 3.

The settings of the round will be an exact duplicate of the Speed Championship settings... You can suggest 1 and only 1 change to this and I will take this into consideration.
More changes are only possible if you BOTH agree on them.

For your record: We're holding this round because you 2 keep fighting on who's best on the TribalWarsMasters forum. I really don't care what happens or has happened in any other community. Fight it our here or don't talk about it here (and that is something we will enforce).

In case one of you decides not to play, I will still set up 1 round. If the other player joins he is victorious and I will not accept any more bickering
You wimp out, which I'm certain you will. I will simply fight a more worthy opponent. Probably a SLAP! player for fun. Might not be the battle I was hoping for what everyone was hoping for, but everyone will know it's because you're a wimp. Also as I recall I promised a 1v1 to a member of the .ro team that if he could convince you to face me I'd face him. Please inform him that you're too much of a coward and that I was right. Ta

1_1.png

I never said that you were, nor implied it. Now, it's obvious you're trying to avoid me :lol:

DeletedUser

adrian, .ro team best team and all, uk made it to the best 4 dispite the fact we didnt gather 10 players :lol:
also isnt ladder about playing as much as you can :? there is people up there who cant backtime.
bring normal worlds into this ? ppfffffffff i beat you all there :lol:
seeing the 1v1 will surely be fun ! the best may win

DeletedUser8097

You all talk much, and I'm too tired to read your spam (EDIT: But I'll do it tomorrow so my consciousness will be clear...))
I'll just post this so it gets through your head.

These are my terms and conditions. You will have to meet them all. Non-negotiable. They are not too hard. So don't waste my time with poor replies, start working if you want your dream come true.