W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser12641

fidel fidel fidel your showing so much hatred lol
dont understand and the ahte towards me please explain as i feel i have always looked after my tribe mates
and for the record me and iam your d still talk and on good terms surely if i done something wrong why would he talk to me and offer to help
also if your such a good player why are you not still on world 19 or is that my fault trying to understand what it is i done so wrong and why you really do hate me so much,
as jo said we have fought back in the days and had good banter she even offered to help me as well even though we were enemies and for that will always hold her in high regards
im alot more chilled now and play the game much more for fun if you win great if not move on
so fidel show me some love i have my arms open for you :]

DeletedUser13240

Sorry TF... I was writing a reply to that (that took 30 minutes to write) and this came up and closed all my tabs down which meant everything I was writing got deleted:

bPeQIvW.png

I've had to put of with this since august. Turns up everytime I write a message for a certain period of time. One of the reasons why I quit the ToniJK account on w19.

I take back what I said. I've just had enough of this stupid laptop I have.

Sorry.

Erich.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
no one was ever on my account saying ferret has quit it was me all along hahahaha
i would do anything for my tribe, ask omelix goodwins etc
i saw that message you started off with i would of took it alot further
its about tactics and team work not 1v1 against pinky and his many sitters he claims to have

Some one please take this nub off the smarties and give him a rattle!

You got scourned for being a useless bold pup by wraith and rage quit
You done noting at all for Volkans Scream for support, quite the opposite
You reported said message, hence why all of Mayhem are blocked IG
Team work you know noting of
1 vs 1 are your words, you claim you are better

Hugs all round? /Gixxer pokes the diseased rodent with a pointy stick!

Last edited:

DeletedUser11866

Volkan wasn't here Gixxer, you seem to be the only person incapable of processing that information into your long term memory :)

DeletedUser13232

"You said this" "you lost villages" "you threatened to quit" "You are screaming for help" "you kicked will o baron" "you are stacking against our trains with offence"

[video=youtube;2g5Hz17C4is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is[/video]

:icon_confused:

Just say it wasn't you

DeletedUser11866

I've never heard of anyone on my account threatening to quit lol where the hell did you get that information :lol:

Also I kicked Will O Baron, I never said I didn't.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, if my sitters hadn't used offensive to snipe/stack some villages i would have lost more. It was a good call by my sitters.

DeletedUser13240

Desperate times call for desperate measures, if my sitters hadn't used offensive to snipe/stack some villages i would have lost more. It was a good call by my sitters.

I would NEVER use offence for defence, even if my village(s) depended on it. Which is why I said you and your tribe are noobs.

Defence is the better offence

Is that why your tribe had no defence left to support you? Or is your tribe secretly disgusted by your noobish antics that they forgot to support you.

The amount of talk you lot have for barbs (hell I even got criticized for taking 2 barbs in the area of a mayhem player because he was building my account up), it wouldn't surprise me if you fight em with defence - #WarOfTheBarbs - #BarbWarOne :lol:.

DeletedUser11866

So you would lose villages and I wouldn't and I'm the noob ?

DeletedUser5582

I would NEVER use offence for defence, even if my village(s) depended on it. Which is why I said you and your tribe are noobs.

no am with you Fidel I would lose the villa, with the nuke parked in a barb for safe keeping, than lower myself to use a nuke to defend a villa with. Hell cancel snipe with axes and lc. Perish the thought.

DeletedUser11866

Fair enough, I would rather the keep the village though. Whatever it takes :D

DeletedUser13240

So you would lose villages and I wouldn't and I'm the noob ?

Yes. I learnt from my tutor (who won .net w1 with her tribe) that you should never defend with offensive troops. It not only makes you look poor, but it'll get you more incoming as news spreads fast on these worlds ;)

no am with you Fidel I would lose the villa, with the nuke parked in a barb for safe keeping, than lower myself to use a nuke to defend a villa with.

LYTyc7d.png

DeletedUser12641

have to agree with volkan i have stacked 20k lc with bits and bops and it killed a noble train i keep villa and they dont gain anything its a smart move in my eyes
but we all play differently i suppose i hate losing villas :]

DeletedUser10790

wait so, jo and fidel, you wouldnt snipe with lc/axe to split a train?

blue

DeletedUser

wait so, jo and fidel, you wouldnt snipe with lc/axe to split a train?

blue

I think you have all missed that Jo was been sarcastic.
Anyone with more than 1/2 a brain saves a village with anything at their disposal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

I think you have all missed that Jo was been sarcastic.
Anyone with more than 1/2 a brain saves a village with anything at their disposal.

Yeah well whatever. I despise losing villages (go mental at my teammates when it happens), but yet I would prefer to lose a village than go lower than myself to keep a village.

DeletedUser

Yeah well whatever. I despise losing villages (go mental at my teammates when it happens), but yet I would prefer to lose a village than go lower than myself to keep a village.

Before my brain explodes trying to put any sort of logic in that statement or in trying to find what it is that would be lower than you.
I will just have to assume that you mean. you prefer to look good in defeat rather than bad in victory.
Ego, it kills the best of them eventually.

DeletedUser13240

No, what I meant vulture follower, is that I would not turn myself to noobish tactics (hence why I said "Rather than go below myself") to keep a village. It does sound like ego, but it's not. Only Ego I have is for being an ODD addict :icon_rolleyes:. #Retard :)

DeletedUser13249

Wouldn't normally post here, but fidel seems to be lowering the IQ of the entire thread... [1] "No, what I meant vulture follower" [2] "Rather than go below myself" [3] "#Retard"

fidel the fearless said:
I would NEVER use offence for defence, even if my village(s) depended on it.
One type of defending is sniping. Another is recapping (this is not offence since you are gaining back ground that you have already lost). You are seriously saying here, that you would not use say, 200 LC tops to snipe a train. Or you would not use offence to retake a village you lose? You'd rather let it sit there, lose ground and think well, at least I have those few hundred more LC!

fidel the fearless said:
I learnt from my tutor (who won .net w1 with her tribe) that you should never defend with offensive troops. It not only makes you look poor, but it'll get you more incoming as news spreads fast on these worlds ;)
Teach me senpai! I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are paraphrasing something that they said. Perhaps they said something along the lines of... "don't do it if you have the option to use defence..." Which makes sense - then you'd be called a noob because you had troops available and yet you chose to use the least effective units possible. Because warning someone not to use a troop in order to defend something that produces more troops is... rather special.

fidel the fearless said:
I despise losing villages (go mental at my teammates when it happens)
Are you for real? You go mental at your teammates for you losing your villages? So let me guess, you lose a village, and someone asks; "hey fidel, couldn't you have sniped the train?" "oh nah man only had a nuke next door can't do anything with that".

In my opinion, using offence for defence is fine, provided that the net result is positive in terms of village gain (or more accurately not negative). Why is it any different using offence to snipe a train, than it is to use offence to take a village? Both result in no reduction in your long term capabilities.