W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser13454

I would of assumed that you were apart of the coalition because you didn't sound like mayhem before as they are all egoist.

So you said I do not sound egoist. Good... I will take that one as a compliment... My brothers are not as well mate.

Can you please enlighten me regarding why you hate Mayhem family so much? We have great people here. "some" non-egoists to... xD

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Well you will join him soon enough Gix and trust me, you will be rimmed by us, the noobs... :)

Sticky that haha

Before you turned up, CF & PMP were in the top spots so no offence Gix, but you should get your facts right.

Perhaps I didnt post too well. What I was impying was, Since reaching rank 1, Iv never been knocked off the spot. To myself, Iv always been rank 1. And I must apologize to those few who held the rank briefly. The fact is you can buy rank 1 on start up. If anyone is bothered they might pull out some stats and compare or whatever. I cba to look to be honest. I feel no need in the slightest to defend my rank early game or any part of it. The usual flame war on Gix develops and it gets boring after 7 years :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Turtle Alpha
Best Rank:1 - 03rd July 2014

So you were knocked off rank 1 :)

DeletedUser13240

So you said I do not sound egoist. Good... I will take that one as a compliment... My brothers are not as well mate.

Can you please enlighten me regarding why you hate Mayhem family so much? We have great people here. "some" non-egoists to... xD

Well 2 reasons why I hate em is because as soon as they internalled a 173 village account (which helped me get my villages in the first place), they started hitting on me for no random reason (might have been some reason but I wont got into to there just yet) and forced me to quit. I did kill 10+ nukes though :). So thanks for the ODD. It was looked at for the few days before my account got deleted.

And in case I hadn't already mentioned (I'm sure I did), as much as I hate Mayhem, I hate W.A.R a lot more... Gixxer probably knows why seeing as he's only member of his entire tribe that remembers me :lol:.

DeletedUser13454

Even after CF & PMP, Turtle Alpha was also number one for a while till he decided to leave alpha and Rest in pieces... Well you will join him soon enough Gix and trust me, you will be rimmed by us, the noobs... :)

Well as I said Turtle was indeed number one whilst in Alpha. Moving on and talking about noobs rimming:

Side 1:
Tribes: M@yhem, mayhem
Side 2:
Tribes: L.A.B., W.A.R, W.A.R!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,421
Side 2: 2,197
Difference: 224

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 44
Difference: 88

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,163,175
Side 2: 13,239,782
Difference: 2,923,393

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,174,487
Side 2: 405,310
Difference: 769,177

chart

By the way, those "conquers" are recaps in its majority.

Fidel mate which Acc did you play and why did we Rimmed you? Was that back in the Alpha dayz?

DeletedUser13240

I played my main account Erich Hartmann and I think I got rimmed when either I was right in the middle of a player of mayhem who was being internalled, or because I scouted one of the villages out of curiousness and it was empty (probably dodged). Was going to try and take it but decided not to... Then I got nuked by someone with about 2 mil points and got barely any stacking from my tribe or allies :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser11866

Last 3 months:

Side 1:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R, W.A.R!

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 103
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 2,408,159
Side 2: 875,995
Difference: 1,532,164

chart

DeletedUser11866

Had to post this:

652689ab4c922b3055f7061f4fda6cc4.png

Mayhem has taken over the double the amount of villages WAR has since the official start of the war. Drops the mike.

DeletedUser13240

You had to post the wars stats in every thread related to W.A.R? Trying to provoke em? Good idea lol :icon_wink:.

A bit off topic and directed at GIXXER: Is the coalition hitting W.A.R at all? Mostly talking about *TU*...

DeletedUser13454

You had to post the wars stats in every thread related to W.A.R? Trying to provoke em? Good idea lol :icon_wink:.

A bit off topic and directed at GIXXER: Is the coalition hitting W.A.R at all? Mostly talking about *TU*...

GIX is in his cave, don't blame him tho.

I think W.A.R was attacking them boys and receiving retaliation indeed but they are still growing currently with 16m points I think.

DeletedUser13240

His cave with an Xbox One :lol:.

Right. Well at least they are doing what I asked them to do at last :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser11866

[h=2]Ibradzooka's fall from grace and into anarchy.[/h]

Side 1:
Players: IBradZooka
Side 2:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 102
Difference: 97

chart

Side 1: 45,891
Side 2: 939,334
Difference: 893,443

chart

Sadly the WAR of the internals has begun from last night(?), lets see which tribe can internal faster now.