IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser13390

no fair :s I sent vs an inactive and got met by a player.

But dw i wont make that mistake when I attack for real.

aww diddums lol, it's no excuse. You knew my eastern lot were munching him up, look at the villages location did you really think they wouldn't take that one too?

yeah you got those reports of ashwi's NB train? curious did he send troops with them ? because i have been told they were fakes :/

i am sure my guys are more then looking forward to seeing you attack "for real"

DeletedUser13543

Ashwi's attacks had 3 nukes hit the village before NB then a train with 100axe/1noble in NB. In the attack he also launched attacks at 2 other village, One i stacked between spread out nukes and noble train, other i just timed a recaped. I can find reports for all this if you really want.

So your telling me that in an opp 1/3 of the trains were fakes and he nuked(same as real) those fake targets just incase? Seems to me like he just missed his timing...which is fine every now and again we are all human...but calling them fakes after it was clearly a real target just makes it look so much worse.

Here is a question for you, Now that prexes is gone and most of that nice FL too, how much time/pressure do you think the other players will take before quitting too?

I'd say you will have lost another player 2-3 weeks after we start attacking again.

DeletedUser

Lol at Dusty/Ban Hammer for not having 10k plunders on an 800k+ account. Im curious as to why IBF recruited him?

L8Qbro.png

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Because I'm a sexy and you know it. besides i'm not that far of the 10k plunders not my fault i have full warehouse'd farms that i only need to send 1 attack at to get a full haul.

i will say though 24 hours of being recruited and already i got a conquer pretty sad really >.>

also next time you wanna send love my way make sure it's real i'm not the type to go on fake love ;)

DeletedUser

I think most people will have full warehouse farms. If your farming is so great you should be taking full advantage... What's your total looted?

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
think your find most people dont have full farms because their Neighbors also farm too where as my neighbors don't.

what i do with my account and what ever IBF assign me to do is quite frankly none of your business i have nothing to prove and from what i can tell neither do IBF.

yes they recruited me for a strategical reason and if you cant figure that out then your not the some what half intelligent guy i just claimed you to be to your co-player.

so deal with it.

DeletedUser

Must be some strategy to recruit you lol - is it the 'hope for the best' strategy?

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
funny you say that. even after i stop playing for you guys i still co-played members you had in your tribe.

say what you about me 360 words mean nothing to me only actions do and i don't consider 100 fakes an action although your free to make it double if you want?

will give me something to look at and laugh at for a bit.

DeletedUser13390

well... i would of tried to recruit you kiam however i am not one for wasting my time so i didn't bother as i don't deal with rejection too good :(

as for my recruitment of dusty well... strategically it is a good move but besides that he is a good friend of mine so having him in my tribe would of always happened :).

on note of our war though maybe you could shed some light, has ant/macca threw in the towel already ? if not then its a pretty appauling job at dodging his offence so far i think i have counted close to 40 nukes hit at home :/....

tbh this war is fairly interesting how it swings back and forth on each others directions and i am certainly looking forward to the future of this war

DeletedUser

I'm no troll :( I will accept your offer and co you seany (bow)

I promise not to rename the tribe Rainbow biscuits.

DeletedUser13390

Tedd is probably the only thing better than the rainbow :s

sorry croc :( there has always been a plan tedd would make the world interesting by creating sins in order to win kiams love then i internal tedd we coplay then we internal kiam and have a 3 way coplay

Deleted User - 70854

on note of our war though maybe you could shed some light, has ant/macca threw in the towel already ? if not then its a pretty appauling job at dodging his offence so far i think i have counted close to 40 nukes hit at home :/....

If you cant handle the heat...