Criticize the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser13448

Needs to stop getting a new player every day:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13762

Sorry corny, when you posts things like this:

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/show...-That-Couldn-t&p=119201&viewfull=1#post119201

You sort of lose all credibility.

I don't trust someone who accuses me of making fake public reports containing too many troops to be real to know my accounts from accounts played by himself, let alone my accounts from accounts of people pretending to be me.
i think you you seriously have a stalking problem bringing up things that happened between 5 and 9 years ago

its pretty lame

fake reports can be made easily using photoshop christ even i cant make a fake report

and the funniest part is the fact you remember everything about me your a very SAD SAD PERSON

no idea who decided to make you an elder mod because you clearly dont deserve to be one

Deleted User - 70854

Surely an elder mod is expected to remember the past and know most of the forums content?

DeletedUser

Nauz remembers everything, this is a well known fact now.

DeletedUser13762

he was never an elder mod on uk back then
and he remembers things that have also happened on .net and he has shit all to do with .net

so yeah hes stalking me and he thinks hes awesome for doing it lets all give nauz a massive clap

DeletedUser13762

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person

seems that nauz has obsessive attention towards me

which is the whole meaning of stalking

DeletedUser13448

Guys, you off topic pieces of junk,

Stop teaming up on 4 nubs 1 acc

DeletedUser13762

haters are gonna hate

but who cares nauz was always a stalker clearly no one person remembers every single action another player took in the past unless they were stalking them

DeletedUser13762

i keep hearing people say the word speed rats

but speed tribes have been made before and have won worlds

so what does that say about you normal world players

Deleted User - 70854

And ive played speed rounds and won.

By your logic, what does that say about you "speed rats"?

DeletedUser13762

the decent speed players dont play anymore

christ i aint played speed for atleast 6 years

Deleted User - 70854

Soooooooooooooooo we can conclude the decent normal world players weren't playing the worlds the "speed rats" won no?

DeletedUser6695

" haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate"

Dont worry about the Cornish, just remember Taylor Swifts wise words...Shake it off !