ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser

Yes, yes yes, love this idea!!!! Guys'd win though, we should just get Auskilla, Miggy etc. from .net if it's a speed round. But then again, ghettogirl could help the girls.

He he he you so underestimate the girls . As well as those who have excellent skills in game there are also those who have the skills to persuade Miggy to backtime Auskilla , for the right price :icon_wink: :lol:

It's all about turning it on and pressing buttons ;)

Lisa <3

DeletedUser

My normal coplayer is female brit. Would we be allowed in if you do a w2 tribe? We would most likely use a female name like we have in the past (Lady Predator, Pink Predator, etc...)

LOL You are a mod here? :O

Anyway, make a premade for W2 and I will join xD. You go girls.

DeletedUser

but becki scott wont be able to co-with you then
unless you let co-players be male, which defeats the object :p

and i was also shocked that PP was a mod :p

DeletedUser

You are completely ignorant it seems, I myself can name 10 girls who could probably dominate a continent from start to the end just among themselves. And I am not sure I remember miggy being one of the best players among guys.

lol, he is talking about speed ;)
He he he you so underestimate the girls . As well as those who have excellent skills in game there are also those who have the skills to persuade Miggy to backtime Auskilla , for the right price :icon_wink: :lol:

Lisa <3
:lol:
So i'm with girls in W2, right? :icon_razz:

Edit:
Lol, well that tis simply your choice to hold that belief ;D
<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lisa <3
I would masquerade as a woman to be in that tribe.

DeletedUser

The two players I regard as the best in uk1 (after me of course. jokes.) are both female. Even on the staff; Tracey and Abraxas least you not forget are both female and are also great players (much, much better than me).

They're certainly is a lot of great female players and if they all came together under one tribe, it would surely be very successful. I think it's a great idea personally and it would make whicever world it was formed in instantly 10 x :icon_cool:.

On a side note, those who think its discrimination need to lighten up. It's all just a bit of fun.

DeletedUser

Hey Lisa, do I get to be a part of the all girl tribe? :icon_redface: I have a female co-player as well.

On the side note, I know some girls who would definitely outplay 98% of the guys of TW easily.

DeletedUser

Ok, so I was showing my boyfriend these forums, and when he saw this thread title, he started laughing. I asked why, and he said that the title is contradictory.

DeletedUser

Ok, so I was showing my boyfriend these forums, and when he saw this thread title, he started laughing. I asked why, and he said that the title is contradictory.

and of course you put him right , yea ?

<3

DeletedUser

if its a premade for w2 id join :icon_biggrin: i know how to kick serious behinds :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmm it would be very intresting if the Game Master open a world for Boy vs Girls to see who will win :) just for fun and it would be FUN!!!!!but i doubt they will do it ):

DeletedUser

I'd play. I'd say i was male for the giggles.
Then see what happens when i post a picture of myself somewhere on the forums.

But play under a different user ID... Blatez.

DeletedUser

A mic test? o_O wow a extreme girls only tribe. Not even one boy toy in the tribe? I remember PMS in w21 even they had a "boy toy" in their tribe. Only one tho. Plus I'm sure you must need a negoiator with the other big bad meanie boys out there? Right? Lol

DeletedUser

A mic test? o_O wow a extreme girls only tribe. Not even one boy toy in the tribe? I remember PMS in w21 even they had a "boy toy" in their tribe. Only one tho. Plus I'm sure you must need a negoiator with the other big bad meanie boys out there? Right? Lol

No, you remember PMS in W22 not in W21.