Discussion?

DeletedUser

I don't think that is why. Barbs get created automatically and I doubt Tracey has been moving or deleting them :)

DeletedUser

I'm not able to join the classic world why?:icon_confused:

Because we all told Tracy not to let ou on.
Naw, I dunno, send a ticket, try again, make another account. These are some that I might try

DeletedUser10204

I don't think that is why. Barbs get created automatically and I doubt Tracey has been moving or deleting them :)

no but there are settings that the mods use like no barbs, little barbs, lots of barbs and so on

DeletedUser

I would like to thank the mods, I know you hate me, But why have I been put into 2 K's?

DeletedUser10204

I would like to thank the mods, I know you hate me, But why have I been put into 2 K's?

same as one of my member,, its annoying he asked for a certain direction and was split into 2 k's now the tribe need to work harder to get rank 1 in our k :/

DeletedUser

Whoops. Seems like someone got more villages than the should've?

Code:
pinkchrissy44

Villages (3)	Coordinates	Points
000 001	543|545	148
pinkchrissy44s village	540|553	144
pinkchrissy44s village 2	-2|4	106

DeletedUser10668

Just wondering, where did all of you guys show up from >.> I am fairly certain you guys are all aliases and you mentioned .us server, but perhaps tell us a bit about yourselves?
I belive I am the only one not using an alias out of us but heres a bit about me :). I come from the .us server. I joined the UK server for the...interesting...settings and the chance to go against nauz instead of with him like usual.

DeletedUser

I belive I am the only one not using an alias out of us but heres a bit about me :). I come from the .us server. I joined the UK server for the...interesting...settings and the chance to go against nauz instead of with him like usual.

Umm, he was barely with us on us5. i mean he played a whole like 2 days. either way he's not on this classic round, he doesn't like the settings.

DeletedUser10668

Dang it and I have played with him before that world I think :)

DeletedUser10677

lol Nawz got us all exited with our grand pland and then bailed... nauhty nawz :mad_santa: