HOW TO BE THE BEST: Merges, Internals and Abandoneds

DeletedUser

Ah no. You see this is where you are wrong.

I am hiding my forum account, because you see GIXXER sadly isn't a very easy person to talk to. This being my second world playing with him i can say he is one of the most horrible self centred, controlling players on this game.
Saying you dislike just one thing he has done will result in you being kicked from his tribe (this is how he has got his 'power').

And no GIXXER i wouldn't want to be kicked from your tribe yet. :)

Its funny how you take credit for Clara's stats really. I actually rate her highly as a player and a person. You on you other hand are just and always a keen farmer who demands more free vills!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
lol. Even my hardcore sworn enemies dont believe the rubbish your posting ;)

There has only been one person threatened with dismissal on uk19 by me, for quite frankly, having a nasty and disrespectful attitude. When you look at yourself in the mirror, you know you were never good.

Stop hiding behind all this bravado, prove to the TW community that your not a coward and are not afraid of the 'All Powerful' one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4411

didnt take long to figure out who this was, disruptive and ignorant with their own personal agenda always before anything else. glad to have little dealings with you

DeletedUser12641

ok well im called the ferret wont go into details why i have a different name here
im tired of seeing the same old rubbish mayhem recruit everyone this is not true
how many players have we recruited in the last few months compare to war,
gurantee war have recruited more
and dont give me the story you only seem to recruit the best players as players you recruit after about a month are then up for internal lol
gixxer yes impressive how big you are but my opnion is turtle is a better account but thats not taking away the massive achievment you have done on your account, just my opnion,
one thing is for sure the war is pretty even although i think mayhem are winning in takes against you :]

one thing i will say is if your such a great player why do you need a spy in our camp
fight like a real player without inside knowledge, then and only then will you get the great respect you wish or want from players and i will say congratulations on a great win if you do win :]

DeletedUser13101

one thing is for sure the war is pretty even although i think mayhem are winning in takes against you :]
You have to remember that WAR is against everyone in this world, so you cant expect them not to be falling in the wars stats a bit can you?

DeletedUser12641

agree but we are also against everyone bar 1 tribe maybe i think,
and war are actually recruiting more players than us as well i think mayhem will always be labelled as tribe huggers,
which is fine but im pretty sure war has more members lol
all in all im just looking forward to a long hard slog to win this world and whoever wins well done but i want a good clean fight hahaha
lord who are you ?

DeletedUser13232

ok well im called the ferret wont go into details why i have a different name here
im tired of seeing the same old rubbish mayhem recruit everyone this is not true
and dont give me the story you only seem to recruit the best players as players you recruit after about a month are then up for internal lol
gixxer yes impressive how big you are but my opnion is turtle is a better account but thats not taking away the massive achievment you have done on your account, just my opnion,

one thing i will say is if your such a great player why do you need a spy in our camp
fight like a real player without inside knowledge, then and only then will you get the great respect you wish or want from players and i will say congratulations on a great win if you do win :]

Complaining about spies and recruiting while part of mayhem is pretty hypocritical, you recruited tons of people from bandit/na and also spied on us for months. You yourself were recruited along with tons and tons of fist members. Also allied with fist. Your spying problem is caused by your recruiting problem, its karma in the most true form.

DeletedUser13101

and war are actually recruiting more players than us as well i think mayhem will always be labelled as tribe huggers,
all in all im just looking forward to a long hard slog to win this world and whoever wins well done but i want a good clean fight hahaha
lord who are you ?

Clear fight? Bah! Never happen in a war. Full of backstabbing and bloodlust. Trust me, I know ;). War has less but more experienced. Mayhem had two experienced player that they internalled and that shouldn't of happened.

DeletedUser10156

This is probably true, however its hard for Mayhem to recruit anyone when you've already recruited everyone who will join. Obviously WARs recruitment continues as we are still discovering new players on our rim.

We can't control when people want to leave, we only internal those that quit.

Do we need to go back and add up the villages of players booted when they started losing villages?

W.A.R has never sought out spies, we have no need for them. However if your players are so fed up of your tribe that they're making contact just to give us intel then that's more of a reflection on you than us.

Have you ever looked at the world map or rankings page? Have a look and see how silly your comments really are. How many members of Mayhem have a tribe other than WAR to concentrate on? Mayhem have more members. W.A.R has fought everyone from day 1 while Mayhem just recruited any threat around them. Your tribe is a disgrace to the game and if by some miracle they were to win it would mean nothing as no-one has any respect for the way you've played the world. It really takes no skill or tactics to recruit every tribe and then just internal them down to the 30 members needed to win.

DeletedUser12641

hahahaha makes me laugh weather we take in 50 players in one hit or do it your way and take in 100 over the course of the world does not matter,
this same old story of us recruiting but like i said we have pretty much gone stale on recruiting and we could quite easily recruit so many more if we wanted,
where as war are panicking and taking in players now hahahaha
admit it your afraid very afraid mwhahahahaha

clarification i joined alpha because my goal was to fight war, i said to everyone in fist i wanted to fight war even before fist, my goal was always to go head to head because back when i first joined i knew so many players in war and would be nice to have friendly banter with them as we were allies on other worlds,
but as it happens i made some new friends and dragged them along with me as we all do :]
grab a tissue i know lovely story isnt it
now sit back and enjoy the war i know i will :]

DeletedUser10156

Oh yeah we're terrified, truly terrified.

Of course it makes a huge difference if you recruit whole tribes early on in the world to avoid fighting or fight the whole world and choose who you want to recruit. Its the difference between having pride in your win and winning a hollow victory. Our players know that when we win it was against all odds and without taking shortcuts.

Every world is remembered for how it was played out, all worlds won by WAR have been against the odds and without using diplomacy and ridiculous recruitment. We win worlds the way its meant to be won, Mayhem just want to win a world anyway they can.

DeletedUser12641

is this the same war that merged to win world 2 war and gf
lmfao brilliant you make me laugh so much
if its not the same war then this means you have copyrite the name thats shameful hahahaha

DeletedUser10156

You really fail at pnp. W.A.R won 10 and 14, even our enemies from those worlds respected the win.

DeletedUser10790

Indeed we do.

They are, now, the best tribe the uk server has seen.

As an account, Gix and Clara perhaps the best also.

Remember your place and crawl back into it.

blue

DeletedUser10156

Thanks Blue :)

P.S I only ever helped out a friend on UK2 so my knowledge is limited, however from what I saw I'd be proud to have been part of WAR, GF or TV. That was a hard fought and won world. Even the losing tribe was 100 times better than Mayhem, every player who made it to the last couple of months of that world will be afforded more respect than the players of Mayhem will ever be given

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

Every world is remembered for how it was played out, all worlds won by WAR have been against the odds and without using diplomacy and ridiculous recruitment. We win worlds the way its meant to be won, Mayhem just want to win a world anyway they can.

Well said! And true too. WAR, like blue said is the best tribe on UK and hopefully stays that way because they have a well respected leader (gix and the other one) on the pinky account. Mayhem only hate WAR because they are better than them and always will be.

DeletedUser

Indeed we do.

They are, now, the best tribe the uk server has seen.

As an account, Gix and Clara perhaps the best also.

Remember your place and crawl back into it.

blue

Has the cheque been posted or is it just some serious puppy love?

DeletedUser10156

Just a previous enemy acknowledging that my words are true.

DeletedUser

nope sorry don't know you, my eyes are well open, people see someone climb onto a stallion shining in glory, unfortunately my open eyes caught a glimpse of dirty underwear. A tragedy really it kinda puts me in the minority :(