After Life there is always DEATH

DeletedUser

You...you...you? You who? Don't you realise i'm a little fish in a big pond making an observation on the stupidity of the bigger sharks? Your mockery might work better if it were more well aimed.

I don't care who turns on who, but I do recognise naivety, and now stupidity on your part when I see it. Have fun in the war.

Pro-tip: Fair wars all the time would make TW uninteresting. Just get on with it.

Lol, i have absolutely no idea who you are, just assumed you were in one of the 7 enemy tribes, its a good chunk of the world lol

And what part of my actions do you consider stupid, may I ask, or are you just one of those trolls

DeletedUser

#

You can't really complain about us. We were happy with a NAP which you dropped, you got manipulated, you got turned, you have now been gangbanged. That's the bitter truth of it all.

Maybe so, but I'm still waiting for that gangbang! ;)

So this is what a Death rattle sounds like...

The naivety of your leaders and members astounds me.

Sorry, care to reveal who you are? I assume this is an alias, as I have no idea who or what you are. Actually, I could hazard a guess as to what you are. (A human! Don't get so touchy!)

I'd like to see you handle this, as the talks between all three tribes lasted approximately two weeks. Couple that with the fact that my exams started roughly the same time - I know, I know, that old excuse, but it's true so deal with it - meant that I had other priorities.

Naive? Care to elaborate, or are you going to simply throw unsupported assertions at us?

I'd love to see you handle this situation, it may make me feel better about what's happened here.

On a related note:

DEATH stats are currently 2-3, not such a dip. I'm waiting for that OP today, don't disappoint lads!

DeletedUser5596

Hey, why at the outbreak of war do we always go through the same scenario and bitch fest.

DEATH have a big hill to climb, if they do half as good as Magic I will be mega mega impressed.

Seriously, good luck to all!

Lets drop this bitch fest and concentrate on real hard facts and stats.

DeletedUser

And what part of my actions do you consider stupid, may I ask, or are you just one of those trolls

I consider the fact you make assumptions a stupid act.

Oh and to Pushty: The situations with the tribes Magic and Life, taught you nothing in respect to TIR? I only find it naive that you seem so shocked at being gangbanged, and from what you say possibly turned on?

Im not saying I would have handled the situation any better than you, so chill out, im just surprised that you and your fellows seemed to not be expecting something like this.

I hope you all have a good time anyway, it looks to be probably the most fun war the world has seen yet, maybe even the most fun war that will be seen on the world at all :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I consider the fact you make assumptions a stupid act.

Oh and to Pushty: The situations with the tribes Magic and Life, taught you nothing in respect to TIR? I only find it naive that you seem so shocked at being gangbanged, and from what you say possibly turned on?

Im not saying I would have handled the situation any better than you, so chill out, im just surprised that you and your fellows seemed to not be expecting something like this.

I hope you all have a good time anyway, it looks to be probably the most fun war the world has seen yet, maybe even the most fun war that will be seen on the world at all :icon_biggrin:

And your comments are not designed to be inflammatory in any way are they, comments like naivety and stupidity, surely a way to start getting peoples backs up. Aside from the fact that your on very good terms with a member of one of the tribes gang banging us, you are keeping extremely neutral, aren't you

If you cant post a constructive comment, then please resist the urge to log on

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm far from surprised, I knew the possible consequences of playing with fire. The way I see it, it was better to chance siding with one, than simply wait for them to collaborate naturally - everything's worth a shot in an evidently dire situation.

I see the OP went down a treat today, keep it up and you may dent us. I hope it's not a case of a spearhead and then toning it down, as we haven't even retaliated yet!

DeletedUser

Well I think it's great to at least see a big war in this world, now may the best tribe win ;)

DeletedUser

2cqo9pi.png

Our K54 members in particular have taken a battering, Eagle Dad alone is down 28 villages.

I will make a couple of quick excuses - wouldn't be a war without them. Jimbo decided he couldn't be bothered, fair enough, I had never been convinced by him. We weren't given the sit, so we had to kiss those villages goodbye. Dwarfed Midget is now under new management, since Chesty and Ross both left recently, at least five villages were lost in that time.

However, on the whole - aside from a couple of weak spots - I've been rather impressed with ~TIR~. SYN have shown a decent performance, although I can't say I've heard a lot of that side of the war.

And as for W.G, are they sleeping? Surely this is a build-up to an OP, although I heard they were meant to participate in the OP last Friday...

DeletedUser

W.G are just a really poor tribe, in fact probably the worst tribe in the top 20 i have ever seen, i keep thinking there is a frog in my back garden, then only to realise is the sound of their rear ends flapping!

DeletedUser

I do not know our have never heard of Wookey or Pushty from any previous worlds but you both seem to cry like Adolescence.

Life Oh but in your case Death is a B****

I hope you pass your exams and finish shaving then you can both go grab a real life.

Looks like after many many worlds that a few family tribes may have come together and may really work.

DeletedUser

I do not know our have never heard of Wookey or Pushty from any previous worlds but you both seem to cry like Adolescence.

Life Oh but in your case Death is a B****

I hope you pass your exams and finish shaving then you can both go grab a real life.

Looks like after many many worlds that a few family tribes may have come together and may really work.

Crying? I don't do crying, I state what I see. Although, I am technically adolescent, so I don't know what you're getting at.

As for a real life, I'm sorry, but what right do you have to make such petty, unsupported assertions? You know, I may have respected your opinion without that unnecessary mockery, but no. If I cry like adolescence, you squeal like infancy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7 days into the war and now with the TIR, SYN and WG families warring DEATH, BOGOF and the KTZ family the stats are as follows..

481158_10150981066449844_450914669_n.jpg

being more specific to my tribe its a gain of 64 to a loss of 16 (mainly retakes or barb from our death star op :p)

but so ar its been fun although i was on holiday for the 1st 6 days of the official war :(

also with the move of TIR's long term friend daz/zac it puts our main tribe a good deal infront of rank 2...

matt

DeletedUser10520

oh come come! I don't see you declaring on BOGOF yet now we in your war for past week?!

All I saw was a masterful plan to attack barbs to confuse we poor mites in BOGOF?!

yet you came and conquered these barbs then went home with just some amusing name changes to remember you by?

Now since some in Bogof started to get scouted the stats are as follows

Side 1:
Tribes: BOGOF
Side 2:
Tribes: W.G, ~TIR~, W-G

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 60
Difference: 47

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 73,425
Side 2: 380,560
Difference: 307,135

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,864
Side 2: 14,220
Difference: 3,356

chart

DeletedUser

the death star op did its job quite well...IMO.. althogh i was away for the start us declaring on DEATH we knew that BOGOF and KTZ would join from the start ne ways (im not sure when they did as i haven't checked)..

not trying to be oo we are winning etc..etc.. but we aren't exactly doing badly on our part... :)

matt

DeletedUser10520

the death star op did its job quite well...IMO.. althogh i was away for the start us declaring on DEATH we knew that BOGOF and KTZ would join from the start ne ways (im not sure when they did as i haven't checked)..

not trying to be oo we are winning etc..etc.. but we aren't exactly doing badly on our part... :)

matt

we just missed the video on us :icon_cry:

If you going to declare declare but I just saw Death up there?

Go on you know you want to...!

DeletedUser6623

Jo.. i do believe you joined the war against them.. so shouldnt you be the ones making a pretty decleration?

And seems as Jo like to edit the stats to her favour... how about this :lol:

Side 1:
Players: Indecisive Nubs
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0

chart

Side 1: 33,535
Side 2: 38,029
Difference: 4,494

chart

Side 1: 14,220
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14,220

chart

DeletedUser

the main tribe we declared on WAS DEATH so the video was made about them... quite hastily before i went to spain.... if i had the time i would have made a video for BOGOF but as daz said... you joined the war :p

matt

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SYN|E, SYN|S, SYN|W

Timeframe: 14/06/2012 12:06:00 to 21/06/2012 23:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 161
Difference: 108

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 289,145
Side 2: 1,054,768
Difference: 765,623

chart

Side 1: 19,144
Side 2: 109,556
Difference: 90,412

chart

This is from day BOGOF joined and just SYN's stats on them as we seem to be missed of jo's last time...