After Life there is always DEATH

DeletedUser10520

This is from day BOGOF joined and just SYN's stats on them as we seem to be missed of jo's last time...

Hey you! Long time since we spoke!!

I learned everything I know about stats counting from Grawler!

Yes you guys ahead in stats but you just taking our rim holiday villas so when these all gone then come play but enjoy your moment

DeletedUser

Heya :) never said we took 'hard' villages :p we just felt left out :(

DeletedUser

Poor SYN how could you leave them out like that Jo, sometimes Jo you can be mean.

DeletedUser

I do not know our have never heard of Wookey or Pushty from any previous worlds but you both seem to cry like Adolescence.

Life Oh but in your case Death is a B****

I hope you pass your exams and finish shaving then you can both go grab a real life.

Looks like after many many worlds that a few family tribes may have come together and may really work.

I think you'll find the word is adolescents in the context that you are attempting poorly to use it btw, been shaving since about 1984 as it happens and also have a very nice life. but thankyou for your concern however misdirected. I did have an exam the other month though, passed thankfully, as they say "every day is a school day", your never too old to learn.

I played many worlds before, on a different ign, but played w5 as wookey, had a break and came back for 10 and 11. So there you go, you have now had a quick update wrt my tw history. I have never heard of you either as it happens but will resist the urge to say anything negative about you.

DeletedUser

Subject: The war between Dont Ever Attack The Horde! and The Immortal Raiders has ended.
Sent :Jun 24, 2012 17:34:08

The war between Dont Ever Attack The Horde! (disbanded) and The Immortal Raiders has ended.

DeletedUser

MA, Nubs, Monsterball and Grawler were the top noblers!

However with MA merging accs and Nubs doing the old switch-a-roo.

Monsterball takes Top spot on the nobling chart!

DeletedUser

How'd I end up over here? ;)
#

Something along the lines of being a duke/baron and selling out your whole tribe. Hopefully much effort wasn't gone into it and you do well in your exams, otherwise Karma would bite pretty hard wouldn't it ;)

DeletedUser

#

Something along the lines of being a duke/baron and selling out your whole tribe. Hopefully much effort wasn't gone into it and you do well in your exams, otherwise Karma would bite pretty hard wouldn't it ;)

Ah, yes, my memory had faded! If people are going to give up, I don't see why I shouldn't follow suit. I was just a little more... innovative! ;)

DeletedUser6623

Grawler said:
MA, Nubs, Monsterball and Grawler were the top noblers!

However with MA merging accs and Nubs doing the old switch-a-roo.

Monsterball takes Top spot on the nobling chart!

Just because i switched tribes doesn't mean my ennoblements are any less meaningful then anyone else's. I still fought sweat and blood for them, the proof is on twstats where you can see my OD has more than doubled in less than a week... And i am also back to rank 1 in ODA :3

But alas DEATH are gone (and they've been reborn *sigh*) But it was a good war, both sides fought well. But the out-come was inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10520

Was it a good war? I don't know about that. You have a Duke selling out his tribe, recruit nukes again flying about and worse folks taking sits sending out their own tribe's support to an enemy player then sending in the nobles and nukes themselves.

Dark days alas.

Pushty is a special place in TW hell for players like you. Twice now you have spied and whose to say you not doing it on Uk10 too. Ah well is life but how trusted will you be in your new tribe?

You cannot win the world being in a holding tribe. Your new tribemates will despise you only slightly less than your old ones and who has gained?

For a bright lad you have been incredibly dim here I think.

DeletedUser

Was it a good war? I don't know about that. You have a Duke selling out his tribe, recruit nukes again flying about and worse folks taking sits sending out their own tribe's support to an enemy player then sending in the nobles and nukes themselves.

I didn't turn until the last few days, by that point no one was trying. Besides, I helped get a couple into TIR and the decision to disband DEATH was a good one, whilst I didn't pull the plug myself, I heavily supported the notion. The players in DEATH deserved better than what they were getting, both from the situation and their allies. I was incredibly underwhelmed by the support responses and, to be honest, I had nearly all of my defence out supporting, most of the time. It was clear to me who was the better side and it's not like I didn't have friends in the opposition - friends I've known for longer.

Whilst I did enjoy my time with DEATH immensely, and wish them all well, the odds are against them and they realised it, eventually leading to forum inactivity and general doom 'n' gloom. UK11 was straining me when it was going well, let alone when this began.

The Wookey situation is terrible business, but I do confess ignorance on that part. I was asked to find an owner, which I did. What happened after that was not to my knowledge or of my doing.

Dark days alas.

Pushty is a special place in TW hell for players like you. Twice now you have spied and whose to say you not doing it on Uk10 too. Ah well is life but how trusted will you be in your new tribe?

I do what I deem necessary, I'm not bothered if it rubs off badly on me. Even I have ethical standards, and I came close to crossing that fine line. Ironically, I believe in karma, but I had a hard enough time attempting to root out spies in the past, too.

As for UK10, evoLTR is a tribe I will never sell out, James taught me most of what I know.

You cannot win the world being in a holding tribe. Your new tribemates will despise you only slightly less than your old ones and who has gained?

I won't be in the holding tribe this time next week. I seem accepted already, it's a friendlier place over here and people actually use Skype (A refreshing change).

For a bright lad you have been incredibly dim here I think.

Youth is about learning, so even if I fall on my face, I'd still class it as a net gain.

Bold.

As I've said, there are some genuinely great people in DEATH, but it was clear from the offset where logic would take me. I am happy to take the consequences of my actions, should any arise.

Finally, to clarify: I'm not proud of any of this.

DeletedUser

#

Depends what timescale you're looking at. From the point of creation till destruction by betrayal. Then yeah you're right.

The tribe did not disband due to my betrayal, it disbanded because people weren't trying or communicating any more and most players stood a better chance of survival if we parted ways.

The only significant thing I did whilst 'spying' was root out a spy of DEATH's in SYN, which was acted upon.

DeletedUser10520

really? You are delusional then. I can think of a few things you did which were pretty low.

As for your mea culpa end of the line you were the Duke so responsibility lies with you surely? You betrayed your guys not just in poor leadership but also in trust (think Wookey account).

Blaming everyone else to justify this is not going to wash Liam. Being a rubbish Duke is forgivable, being a rubbish Duke and selling out your tribe has been done before but being a rubbish Duke and selling out your tribe and abusing their trust when accounts passed to you is going against the community here.

Think of all those PnP's you wrote against other tribes but not one of those Dukes stooped so low as you. They went down with their tribes and although lost kept their dignity.

What have you got? A spot in the makeweight TIR tribe on a world where only 25 can win? What have TIR got? A proven spy on a number of worlds (who tipped Wookey off or was that your guilt?!)

Finally you say you won't betray other tribes on other worlds but am sure James is delighted to know you say he taught you but did he teach you this?

I think not.

Anyway all fair in love and TW but stop blaming others for your own actions and stop paying James back for teaching you by associating his name with this. Good luck with winning your new tribemates round as am sure that will be a doddle for you and personally i think you will quit and get internalled as quitting about all you good at :icon_wink:

Still makes this world interesting again!

DeletedUser

really? You are delusional then. I can think of a few things you did which were pretty low.

As for your mea culpa end of the line you were the Duke so responsibility lies with you surely? You betrayed your guys not just in poor leadership but also in trust (think Wookey account).

Blaming everyone else to justify this is not going to wash Liam. Being a rubbish Duke is forgivable, being a rubbish Duke and selling out your tribe has been done before but being a rubbish Duke and selling out your tribe and abusing their trust when accounts passed to you is going against the community here.

Think of all those PnP's you wrote against other tribes but not one of those Dukes stooped so low as you. They went down with their tribes and although lost kept their dignity.

What have you got? A spot in the makeweight TIR tribe on a world where only 25 can win? What have TIR got? A proven spy on a number of worlds (who tipped Wookey off or was that your guilt?!)

Finally you say you won't betray other tribes on other worlds but am sure James is delighted to know you say he taught you but did he teach you this?

I think not.

Anyway all fair in love and TW but stop blaming others for your own actions and stop paying James back for teaching you by associating his name with this. Good luck with winning your new tribemates round as am sure that will be a doddle for you and personally i think you will quit and get internalled as quitting about all you good at :icon_wink:

#

I think Liam discredits TIR's name. I've hurled a fair amount of abuse Matts way over time because I've wrongly had the incline that he's been the slightly dodgy/shady one. It looks like most of it was misdirected. I've seen dodgy stuff on TW before and back 4/5 years ago I had my own brushes but to sell out your own tribe, abuse an account + abusing trust is something else.

My next bet is he tries to make peace with BOGOF, or is that so predictable it's almost far-fetched?

DeletedUser

I did more than anyone else on our council. I have explained the Wookey situation - I found an owner, I didn't oversee or suggest the internalisation of it, I was oblivious to the situation as much as you.

I may have sold it out, but I didn't have anything to do with the Wookey situation, as I've said several times before. In fact, I'm pretty sure that if I were involved, it would be a bannable offence.

I'm not the only one to flee. If you want me to quit, say the world and I will do so. However, when you are offered a second chance from a tribe THAT I KNEW WAS DISBANDING EVENTUALLY, it's not the demon you make it.

As I've said, I'm not remaining in the academy.

I know, I was talking to him a few minutes ago. What I meant was that he taught me most of what I know about playing the game, my mentality remains my own. Or is reading between the lines too complex? :?

I think not.

Where have I blamed others? Sure, me spying was my own doing, to dispute that is madness. However, what I have already stated is my genuine belief.

Bold.

On a side note, when your ally loses 130-ish villages and you have an extensive backline, it's not discourteous to offer support. I may be a joke, but I'm not the only one.

A captain may wish to sink with his ship, but that captain is a foolish one.

Now, if you don't mind, I have a life to get on with.

#

I think Liam discredits TIR's name. I've hurled a fair amount of abuse Matts way over time because I've wrongly had the incline that he's been the slightly dodgy/shady one. It looks like most of it was misdirected. I've seen dodgy stuff on TW before and back 4/5 years ago I had my own brushes but to sell out your own tribe, abuse an account + abusing trust is something else.

My next bet is he tries to make peace with BOGOF, or is that so predictable it's almost far-fetched?

The extent of my betrayal is not what you make it out to be, 1.) I got Wookey an owner, which I thought was legit. 2.) I rooted out a SYN spy. 3.) I sent back a support snipe early. The tribe was dying, DEATH-only forums were seeing a maximum of a single post a day, if people were going to split ways anyway, all I did was get a headstart.

I never went to TIR for recruitment, I accepted Matt's offer as I've had past dealings (Not shady ones, past worlds & banter), with a lot of their players and I believe they're the better side, not just for the coming fights, but for fun. Oh, yeah, 'fun'. 'tis a game.