Angels Trumpet

DeletedUser

Nice response Nauzh, as always.

Back on-topic now?

e: I just re-read the first page and Purple Predator's post pleases me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, just they are the only ones riddeculed for it it seems. Either way racism sucks.

Doesn't please me bgee. The tribe has 3 great players joinig them. :(

DeletedUser

That maaaaaaaaay be the reason. :p

Although it's definitly good. Because you do have good players, but your tribe is at a disadvantage. I can't wait to see how you guys do.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That maaaaaaaaay be the reason. :p

Although it's definitly good. Because you do have good players, but your tribe is at a disadvantage. I can't wait to see how you guys do.

Fairly sure they're joining Wastrel/Ashmodai actually.

DeletedUser

Racism is certainly not something only able to be portrayed by Caucasians.

Thats like saying "French isn't the only language they speak in France" which is true, but predominantly it is just French which is spoken in France.

My point is the worst offenders for racism are Caucasians, sure it is not the case 100% of the time, but the facts say it is the majority of the time.

So ye your statement is naive and stupid, no offence.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thats like saying "French isn't the only language they speak in France" which is true, but predominantly it is just French which is spoken in France.

My point is the worst offenders for racism are Caucasians, sure it is not the case 100% of the time, but the facts say it is the majority of the time.

You know. The idiocy displayed by you earlier on these forums made quite big shoes to fill up for the rest of your posts to be as ignorant as your previous were, but I think you succeeded.

A larger percentage of blacks are racist against whites than vice versa in my experience. Specifically many blacks have a very "Us against them" mindset in which every time something bad happens to them they try and blame it on racism. That in itself is racist.

This scenario happens rather often.

Person A (Black): You don't like me do you?
Person B (White): Nope.
Person A: It's because I'm black isn't it?
Person B: No, it's because I don't like your personality.
Person A: Psh, racist. Always hatin' on a brotha.

always assuming that when someone dislikes you that it is because of your race and not because of the type of person you are (and I mean your actions and personality by that) is in itself racism.

PS: The word black in all of the above statements can be replaced with any minority. For some reason minorities in general seem to blame their problems on them being discriminated. I'm certainly not saying this is true for all people that are a minority, but just that it seems to be a common attitude in people of all minorities.

DeletedUser

You know. The idiocy displayed by you earlier on these forums made quite big shoes to fill up for the rest of your posts to be as ignorant as your previous were, but I think you succeeded.

A larger percentage of blacks are racist against whites than vice versa in my experience. Specifically many blacks have a very "Us against them" mindset in which every time something bad happens to them they try and blame it on racism. That in itself is racist.

always assuming that when someone dislikes you that it is because of your race and not because of the type of person you are (and I mean your actions and personality by that) is in itself racism.

So just because the opinion I casted on your ml was negative it is therefore idiocy? Again thats just stupid.

Ahh I understand now I think; so because "in your experience" thats the way it is, thats the way its gotta be generally? And you're calling me ignorant? Please...

Theres no point even going any further, it would be a waste of my time.

DeletedUser1508

PS: The word black in all of the above statements can be replaced with any minority. For some reason minorities in general seem to blame their problems on them being discriminated. I'm certainly not saying this is true for all people that are a minority, but just that it seems to be a common attitude in people of all minorities.

I agree with this. Minorities (not just race, but religion etc) do tend to be very defensive about discrimination. Of course, the catch is that in doing so, they are practicing it themselves.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So just because the opinion I casted on your ml was negative it is therefore idiocy? Again thats just stupid.

No. It's more that every person you had nothing bad to say about was dismissed by you claiming they'd quit/leave. A post that showed you having a clue what you were talking about wouldn't be ignorant even if I disagreed with it, but you didn't research you just flamed. Same as now.

By the way, am I the only one that finds Charizard's posting habits to remind them of KV?

DeletedUser

Meh. Nauz's post under my last one is true in a sence. I live in a mostly white neighborhood, and generally, They make plenty of racist comments (although not serious). But when I hang out with other black people, we definitly pick on the white kids :p

DeletedUser

That's absurd and your analogy is fallacial. You basically just stated that racism was the language of caucasaians. Not a particularly good start if you were trying to formulate a serious argument, but the ignorance that followed it made me doubt you actually were.

DeletedUser

No. It's more that every person you had nothing bad to say about was dismissed by you claiming they'd quit/leave. A post that showed you having a clue what you were talking about wouldn't be ignorant even if I disagreed with it, but you didn't research you just flamed. Same as now.

By the way, am I the only one that finds Charizard's posting habits to remind them of KV?

Maybe everyone who I said would quit or leave will actually quit or leave? And you're assuming I did no research, but of course you'll have no evidence to back up that statement (like in all your arguements). Or are you going tell us another "in my experience" story?

And I am not flaming, I just don't like people throwing out statements which have had no thought put into them at all. Just because some don't challenge your rubbish doesn't mean others won't (intelligent ppl).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Just because some don't challenge it doesn't mean others won't (intelligent ppl).

Sure, but I don't consider your posts thus far to make you out to be an "intelligent person".

I do consider them to make you out to be KV though. You post nearly exactly like he does.

DeletedUser

That's absurd and your analogy is fallacial. You basically just stated that racism was the language of caucasaians. Not a particularly good start if you were trying to formulate a serious argument, but the ignorance that followed it made me doubt you actually were.

Actually no I didn't, if I had done you wouldn't feel the need to twist my words to make it sound like I did.

How can it be ignorance when data proves that Caucasians are the actual worst offenders of racism? Maybe put some bullets in your gun before you pull the trigger? It will stop you making an ass of yourself in future.