Angels Trumpet

DeletedUser2765

here we go again :icon_rolleyes:

<3

Not at all, I don't flame anymore. I just wanted to let him know, that I am not Charizard. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not post like Charizard.

Waits for Pervis to say otherwise just as an attempt to flame me.

DeletedUser

Not at all, I don't flame anymore. I just wanted to let him know, that I am not Charizard. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not post like Charizard.

lol i wasn't on about flaming I was on about you and Nauz and your constructive debates .:icon_eek:

<3

DeletedUser2765

lol i wasn't on about flaming I was on about you and Nauz and your constructive debates .:icon_eek:

<3

Haha, well there can only be one winner and one loser in any debate. ;)

Now on-topic! I don't want to be infracted here. >.<"

Nauzhror

Reaction score

No, I know that you do post like Charizard. I also know you do flame. I also know you specifically like to do said flaming from an alias while denying that you and said alias are the same person. Sort of like how you denied repeatedly that you were Snectard. (Spelling intentional and more accurate of the posts posted by said alias.)

DeletedUser

*Gets snacks in*

ps. someone remind me to delete my posts before the end of the day :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

This is not a flame attempt. But King Valkyrik (and for those not connected to .net i suppose y'all should be informed that Kriegsland is King Valkyrik's new forum alias -as he openly admits), you should remember that you repeatedly denied being Snectarc as well. You know what the truth turned out to be ?
The truth was, as you admitted, you were snectarc and and you lied when you denied being Snectarc.

With a habitual and proven liar liek you, what crediblity would you have when you now claim that you are not Charizard.

As for your claiming that you do not post like Charizard, you must remember than when you were posing as Snectarc, you repeatedly claimed (as snec) that you do not post in any way similar to King Valkyrik.

The truth is, its all bs. you, snectarc and Charizard post exactly the same way. You three are the same person.

DeletedUser2765

This is not a flame attempt. But King Valkyrik (and for those not connected to .net i suppose y'all should be informed that Kriegsland is King Valkyrik's new forum alias -as he openly admits), you should remember that you repeatedly denied being Snectarc as well. You know what the truth turned out to be ?
The truth was, as you admitted, you were snectarc and and you lied when you denied being Snectarc.

With a habitual and proven liar liek you, what crediblity would you have when you now claim that you are not Charizard.

As for your claiming that you do not post like Charizard, you must remember than when you were posing as Snectarc, you repeatedly claimed (as snec) that you do not post in any way similar to King Valkyrik.

The truth is, its all bs. you, snectarc and Charizard post exactly the same way. You three are the same person.

Wow Pervis, lets consider a moment why I was denying being me on the snectarc account... Oh yes I was perma banned. So admitting who I was, would get me perma banned again.

I am not perma banned from .co.uk (or .net anymore), so I have no reason to deny who I am.

Charizard is not me. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Last post here, if you want, we can take this to PMs or skype.

Edit2: And I like how anyone who lies is automatically me... This is a war game bud, everyone lies, even you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I am not perma banned from .co.uk (or .net anymore)

That's not quite the truth. The thread in which you admitted being KV in was deleted so that nobody knew Kriegeslend was you. As a term of your "parole" you must not publicly admit to being KV or you will once again be permbanned.

DeletedUser

Wow Pervis, lets consider a moment why I was denying being me on the snectarc account... Oh yes I was perma banned. So admitting who I was, would get me perma banned again.

I am not perma banned from .co.uk (or .net anymore), so I have no reason to deny who I am.

Charizard is not me. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Last post here, if you want, we can take this to PMs or skype.

Edit2: And I like how anyone who lies is automatically me... This is a war game bud, everyone lies, even you.

Of course you have a very good reason to deny who you are.
You are a troll by nature. Annoying people while hiding under alias is what what you do. You've done it continuously for a very long time.
I can list a lot of accounts you created in the .net forums to avoid your perma ban and to troll people under anonymity (well up until the point you were caught, exposed, and banned again).
Examples of such aaccounts made by you in .net (and proved to be you) are Faddisk, Uldor's defense attorney, AWRD 3.2k, etc.

Even though you are not banned in co.uk you are effectively doing the same thing. You want to troll people, but to do so would be to ruin the "reformed" image that you're trying to peddle in .net due to your new "parole" status there.

So you create the account Charizard, so you may troll away while maintaining the new farcical image of Kreigsland. Naturally you would deny being Charizard to keep that image clean.

OK, lets take a moment to review everything you just admitted in those two lines:
  • You got permabanned in .net
  • You created the Snectarc account to ban avoid and continue your fail PnP attempts
  • You lied about not being KV so mods would not wisen up to the fact that you were ban avoiding.
  • ???
  • Profit

That doesn't really help your credentials when you try and convince people here that you're telling the truth. Of course, everyone's had to lie once in a while while playing TW, but you are well known for having zero crebility in honesty department and for being a habitual liar and ban avoider.

Its not that everyone who lies is you, but rather that everything you say is a lie.

You suck at debating.

DeletedUser2765

Of course you have a very good reason to deny who you are.
You are a troll by nature. Annoying people while hiding under alias is what what you do. You've done it continuously for a very long time.
I can list a lot of accounts you created in the .net forums to avoid your perma ban and to troll people under anonymity (well up until the point you were caught, exposed, and banned again).
Examples of such aaccounts made by you in .net (and proved to be you) are Faddisk, Uldor's defense attorney, AWRD 3.2k, etc.

Even though you are not banned in co.uk you are effectively doing the same thing. You want to troll people, but to do so would be to ruin the "reformed" image that you're trying to peddle in .net due to your new "parole" status there.

So you create the account Charizard, so you may troll away while maintaining the new farcical image of Kreigsland. Naturally you would deny being Charizard to keep that image clean.

OK, lets take a moment to review everything you just admitted in those two lines:
  • You got permabanned in .net
  • You created the Snectarc account to ban avoid and continue your fail PnP attempts
  • You lied about not being KV so mods would not wisen up to the fact that you were ban avoiding.
  • ???
  • Profit

That doesn't really help your credentials when you try and convince people here that you're telling the truth. Of course, everyone's had to lie once in a while while playing TW, but you are well known for having zero crebility in honesty department and for being a habitual liar and ban avoider.

Its not that everyone who lies is you, but rather that everything you say is a lie.

You suck at debating.

You are an amusing person Pervis. You always have to prove you're right even if you're dead wrong. :lol: I really don't care what you have to say about me Pervie, you've been spewing lies about me for 2 years, so really its like water hiting a rain coat by now. :)

Anyway, so it looks like a premade finally got these lovely girls, lucky. :icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You always have to prove you're right even if you're dead wrong. :lol:

Shush pot. That, sounds far more like you than like Pervis. In fact if I was asked to describe Snectard's posting habits it'd be summed up as: "A moron who repeatedly tried proving he was right even when he knew he was dead wrong simply because he enjoys trolling people." Your posting style is rather obvious. As is your love for debates (even though you usually lose them because you have a severe lacking of intellect).

DeletedUser2765

Shush pot. That, sounds far more like you than like Pervis. In fact if I was asked to describe Snectard's posting habits it'd be summed up as: "A moron who repeatedly tried proving he was right even when he knew he was dead wrong simply because he enjoys trolling people." Your posting style is rather obvious. As is your love for debates (even though you usually lose them because you have a severe lacking of intellect).

You are an amusing person Pervis. You always have to prove you're right even if you're dead wrong. :lol: I really don't care what you have to say about me Pervie, you've been spewing lies about me for 2 years, so really its like water hiting a rain coat by now. :)

Anyway, so it looks like a premade finally got these lovely girls, lucky. :icon_razz:

Read before you start posting Nauzhror. ^_^

Edit: You guys seem to have some sort of TW-related posting condition that prohibits you from reading a post completely. So let me spell it out for you:

Unless the debate is on-topic, then I am not going to debate. This thread had nothing to do with me, so I am not going to debate here. Its really that simple, you can sit here in this thread and call me every name in the book. I don't care.

DeletedUser

I really shouldda took bets on this happening :icon_eek:

They call girls but Ive yet to see a bitch fest in tribal wars forums . Yet the guys are always at it :p

<3

<3

DeletedUser2765

I really shouldda took bets on this happening :icon_eek:

They call girls but Ive yet to see a bitch fest in tribal wars forums . Yet the guys are always at it :p

<3

<3

Awwww, it was bound to happen. They want to dethrone me as being the #1 troll so they can take it for thesmelves. Sadly, they haven't realised it yet, but I resigned that title about a year ago. :icon_razz:

Oh and I've seen a couple of those fests. They're not fun at all. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

And you make dumb posts like this when you have nothing else to say. Everything i pointed out regarding your being a liar in the past is substantiated becuase quite frankly you havent denied repeatedly ban evading and lieing about your identity. Simple fact.

This threads been an off topic fest for a long time.

On topic : Im thrilled that celtic and Elise picked the tribe that they did.

DeletedUser

I made my previous post in this thread solely becuase I knew you couldnt stick to your pledge of not going off topic here again.

KV said:
Unless the debate is on-topic, then I am not going to debate.

And predictably enough you couldn't :lol:

imbecile :lol:

Edit: and wouldn't you believe it, he just deleted his post ;)