Angels Trumpet

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I assume you're from the US, so heres the most latest FBI file release of offenders for racism that states 62.9% of offenders were white males:
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2007/offenders.htm

Debate over.

20.8% show as being black, only 12.3% of the US population is black though. On the flip side it shows 62.9% as being white, and 75.1% of the population is white. You're right the debate is over. You lost it.

You lose King Valkyrik/Snectarc/.Lord Zero./Kriegselend.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BUUUUUUUT.

That would still mean there are more white racists then then black racists. The percentage is just higher :p.

ANYWAYS NO NEED TO CARRY THIS ON.

DeletedUser

No, lets get back on topic... i put up with enough of this in the real world, i dont wanna have to come on here and read about it as well

DeletedUser57

Is hate the same as racism? Or can it be classed as any kind of discrimination?

Also, what are the population percentages for each class? Look at your facts in perspective.

This ^^

That data in no way shows racism. It shows "hate crimes". These crimes are not specific as to which race they were aimed at.

Anyway, this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. If you want to continue it further, please spam some other topic.

DeletedUser

mmmmm

I definitely remember a series of rather lurid episodes involving a Elise, a shipment of choclate chip muffinses that went missing, another shipment of chocolate chip muffinses ordered to replace the one that went missing, a rainbow birthday cake, Elise jumping out of a ranbow bithday cake clad in nothing but 7 colours of icing . . . . and someone having the tedious job of licking the icing off so we could all see whether she looks even better in nothing at all :icon_redface:

And Im also sure there was an article about some psyhcho chick who carved her name onto her boyfriends back involved somewhere :p

Awesome to see you here Elise. Would love to work with you again. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser57

Ah yes, I do recall such an event.

I almost caught diabetes from licking off so much icing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

20.8% show as being black, only 12.3% of the US population is black though. On the flip side it shows 62.9% as being white, and 75.1% of the population is white. You're right the debate is over. You lost it.

4380 = white
1448 = black

If we go further, we can look and see what this means in terms of percentage of the population.

As of 2006, there were approximately 221.3 million white(caucasian) persons in the United States, compare that against approximately 40.9 million black(african-american) persons

That means that 1.97x10^-5/1 were white.(4380 / 221300000)

In other words, for every 1 person who committed a hate crime(known), 50,525.1142 people did NOT commit a hate crime.

Now lets run that again for african americans.

This time it is 1448 / 40900000 = 3.54x10^-5/1

OR

for every 1 person who DID commit a hate crime(known), 28,245.8564 people did NOT commit a hate crime.

So if we evened things out at 1 million white and 1 million black, that means 35 people committed a hate crime(black) and 19 white people commited a hate crime.

In other words, it really depends on how you crunch the numbers to determine which race killed more.

DeletedUser

No, but it was something to keep myself busy for 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

I knew Snectarc was full of crap when he said W36 was his first but I never saw that coming :icon_neutral:
That was the one and only forum poster who has ever actually managed to tick me off. It was like talking to a wall... one with a very large ego.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I knew Snectarc was full of crap when he said W36 was his first but I never saw that coming :icon_neutral:
That was the one and only forum poster who has ever actually managed to tick me off. It was like talking to a wall... one with a very large ego.

You didn't know Snectarc was King Valkyrik or you didn't see me accusing Charizard of being King Valkyrik coming? I doubt Charizard will admit to being KV, but his posting habits are well...those of KV, and Snectarc was one of KV's aliases.

DeletedUser

I didnt' know Snectarc was KV

Then again, the original KV forum account has probably been banned since before I started playing TW so there would be no way for me to recognize him from his posting style. He's a bit "before my time" I think :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2663

So, firstly on behalf of Seductive-Dominatrix and myself, I want to say that were very excited to make our way over to the UK servers. Since its conception, we've been keeping a close eye on these servers to see how they progressed. Needless to say, were impressed.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we come from the net and have etched pretty decent names for ourselves in the worlds we have played. We are both More than confident in our ability to excel at the highest levels and i believe our past records prove this.

We are looking for a tribe, that above all else is going to be a fun, yet serious place to play. We are searching for a group of individuals who will Always....Always put the tribe ahead of themselves. It is a fundamental that we strongly believe in, and is one that has lead tribes to the highest of successes in the past.

So, the issue at hand is this. Seductive-Dominatrix and myself (Celtic Mist) have decided we want to play in World 2 when it opens. After looking at all the tribes that will be entering World 2, we've realized that we cant possibly make up our mind regarding which one to join.

We would like it very much, if any leader of W2 is interested in having us, to mail us in forums, or post here why you think your tribe is going to be the best to play W2 and how we could help make things better for you all.

As a side note, Seductive-Dominatrix and myself are a package deal. You get both of us, or you don't get either.

Any questions?

Alright celtic, i have seen you in a few of the net world, most recently in w 41. I was playering under a different alias in the tribe rawr. We got a scout report of you and you are definately the sort of player im looking for mate (based on you troops type and count)

If you have not already comitted to a tribe PM cos me and a few other net players are forming a tribe.

DeletedUser382

:icon_redface:
Alright celtic, i have seen you in a few of the net world, most recently in w 41. I was playering under a different alias in the tribe rawr. We got a scout report of you and you are definately the sort of player im looking for mate (based on you troops type and count)

If you have not already comitted to a tribe PM cos me and a few other net players are forming a tribe.

Who are you?
why randomly come into here and say that when Celtic has already told the people of this forum, that herself /seductive and PP are choosing between Ash's tribe and Nauz's ( please say Nauz's :icon_wink: )
So i think you kind of missed the point :icon_redface:

DeletedUser2663

:icon_redface:

Who are you?
why randomly come into here and say that when Celtic has already told the people of this forum, that herself /seductive and PP are choosing between Ash's tribe and Nauz's ( please say Nauz's :icon_wink: )
So i think you kind of missed the point :icon_redface:

Thats cool, she is a good player so who gets him will be lucky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

You lose .Lord Zero./Kriegselend.

Nauzhror, I would Queen you in any debate, I've done it everytime before mate.