Battle of the Tribes - UK9/10

DeletedUser

Repeatedly I hear "there's not enough competition". While this is true, it's not because the worlds have lack of it, but that the best and usually more active players huddle into one tribe. Some of you may be familiar with the idea of the "Battle Royale" that was presented a while back. I believe this is an option to combat the usual "super power" tribes. Why not make one huge premade, split it up, and battle em out.

So how will this work?

1. We make a thread probing interest (this one).
  2. Decide what world/settings to do it on.
  3. We elect leaders of the tribes and decide how many there will be. (Right now me and Ruffus have agreed to lead) It would be ideal to have 4 tribes, each taking up a core continent.
  4. We select a pool of players. Players of any skill will be allowed to join. Activity/skype will be the only mandatory requirement.
  5. The leaders will take part in a draft, in which players are selected 1 by 1 until no more or left. If one tribe has more players than other. The bottom player will be kicked out unless other tribes agree to allow.

So what are possible problems?

1. Another tribe decided to make a move on the tribes. At this point, the tribes will work as one to eliminate the threat. (I believe this won't be much of a problem)
  2. Players quit and go inactive. If this happens, we will most likely take in a player similar to player that quit's size.
  3. It never happens.

Co-playing:
Rules still under discussion.

Ok, now to the point of the thread. We obviously can't do this without interest (and preferably two more leaders). So, if you want to join and be player to be in the draft pool, post saying so and PLEASE LIST YOUR SKYPE. Remember that it may be a while before we do this.

As for being a leader, we need:

• Proof of prior leadership of a successful tribe (doesn't have to be late game)

Leaders:
MontyPython
Ruffus

Players:
cold-fusion
theme99 & king-lakhan
glenowl
belle morte
-Press.To.Play?
bugcommander
sgk204
gargareth
Freddy Krueger
TeaAndCrumpets
jp68plus1
wayne666
Aliyah
arslanmc
meechan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

What you telling me no one would be up for this?

Everyone would be in a top tribe with great players and leaders!

So put your name down, as long as your active and have skype then you'll get picked for a tribe
All players welcome, of any skill set, co-played or not!

Please contact Me or Cory on skype

ruffus.tw
cory9289

and say you are interested in joining and we will add you to a skype chat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are people allowed to co-play and if not how will it be regulated so it would be fair for everyone?

DeletedUser

I will like to co-play if anyones needs between 10:00-18:00ST

DeletedUser

Remember to post your skype or add Cory9289 asking to get in.

DeletedUser

Timmyhill - player or leader not fussed - skype = timmythehill.

Shame your not looking for two dukes per tribe really - I normally duke with chubbs..

DeletedUser

is there any american people who could co play me when im asleep at nite