Battle of the Tribes - UK9/10

DeletedUser

I would like to co-play too because I dont use skype..Only play speeds for fun but knows alot :)
I can co-play anyone between 9-17 server timings.

DeletedUser

@Garg:

Will be a controversial topic nonetheless. Many hate co-playing, many love it. Honestly, it's hard to draw a line. But I do get the account scenario. We'll have to leave it to the leaders for not choosing co-played accounts. Otherwise, we'll create conflict.
5/3rd compromise! (or for easier calculating, 3/2?)
@Aliyah

As I said earlier, I didn't feel like badgering leaders to come endorse it, but a few have asked so I'll check around with some leaders like Pervis and such. I've said I'd gladly have them, but I'm not one to pester people.

I could hop in :?

DeletedUser

i might be interested but could only say for definite closer to the time, saying that... who would want me :D

DeletedUser1410

Guys if you want in Add me on skype ruffus.tw and I'll add you into the skype chat

We want this to get off the ground and running but I'm not chasing peeps lol

DeletedUser

/joins as member if it's in Summer or something and Sjay and Ste play... Not too fussed about Cody :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if its not kicking off for at least a month then I'll sign ... else consider me as an option to join in late to even up the numbers :lol:

DeletedUser7855

Signed on the dotted line .........

Already have you on skype ruff :)

DeletedUser7848

sounds fun how many guys u need total (cause im in if u want me :p)

DeletedUser

Sounds like a giggle. :)

I'm new to .co.uk though so I may need someone to shout at me until I get the differences with scripts, rules and settings and whatnot :p

DeletedUser

So is the idea a sort of nap between the four until they dominate their own quadrants and can then start warring each other?
say for example the first to 10,000 villages then the nap drops or were you thinking 100% dominance of each quadrant before the nap drops.
i dont see it as workable or interesting sorry. If anything it sounds like you want an elite world with a huge advantage over the normal game.

DeletedUser6695

So is the idea a sort of nap between the four until they dominate their own quadrants and can then start warring each other?
say for example the first to 10,000 villages then the nap drops or were you thinking 100% dominance of each quadrant before the nap drops.
i dont see it as workable or interesting sorry. If anything it sounds like you want an elite world with a huge advantage over the normal game.

10,000 vills? 100% dominance? You mad bro?

I'd say war will break out around nobles :)