Battle of the Tribes - UK9/10

DeletedUser

If I can get enough leaders to go through with this, I'll get the setting up and done.

DeletedUser

If I can get enough leaders to go through with this, I'll get the setting up and done.
I'm a leader - just haven't posted it on forums as it a privately organized premade :p
I'm willing to be a leader in battle of the tribes then :p

DeletedUser

From what you done on uk9, I don't think you would be suited as a leader...

DeletedUser

Any idea of how far into the world the battle will take place (if this goes ahead)?

DeletedUser

From what you done on uk9, I don't think you would be suited as a leader...

that made me laugh

we should have four tribes planned out before, work as allies for the first month to eliminate everyone else and then have battle of the tribes after wards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that made me laugh

we should have four tribes planned out before, work as allies for the first month to eliminate everyone else and then have battle of the tribes after wards

If that's what we're doing I'm out- that will take ages..
I was thinking a quick war after getting an average of 2 villas per member in each tribe or something.

DeletedUser6695

You do know i am s1ckness, right? And that i only played SteveDisco for 4 days :D

Regardless that account sucks...The oda is ridiculously high and you only have 1 vill:icon_confused:

Also the only problem with 2 vills is you know certain people could have 10 by the time every has 2 (probably more vills tbh)

DeletedUser6695

ODA whoring isnt something I'd be proud of.

Btw how many leaders are there now?

DeletedUser5582

Am looking forward to see how Battle of the Tribes will work and on getting leaders why not post up your 4 nominees and run a poll?

Or grab the brave/masochist folks from the pre made section and get them to put their names forward?

Am thinking a few folk would secretly like to lead but might be a little worried about getting flamed so if others nominated them would make them maybe less shy :icon_wink:

Ok here are my 4:

Ruffus (no swearing at the back). Clearly unsuited to be a minion and love or chuckle him he does have form on leading and think would do a good job. Plus after W8 and W9 might have a few points to prove so think would give this his very best

Cory. Name been mentioned a lot and by all accounts would do this very well.

TimmyHill or Chubbs. Pedigree pairing and yes I know only one leader spot but so be it. Hear Timmy is missing but if around think again would do well.

Mark21lancs. Likes a challenge and think this might suit him.

Ok can think of 3 or 4 more folks that could do this well but those are my four. No need to flame the folks nominated just put forward your 4

Ok flame a little :icon_biggrin: