be careful - james (lionheart123) is backstabbing! (laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10594

lionheart123 won the last tournament championship only, because I was so fair and didnt played the last 2 rounds.

and than we played also in the next tournament round together.

I asked also:

than he nobled some noobs, I nobled 2 noobs.
so 8villages vs 3 villages

but than, he attacked me with 4 nobles. I was confused, because he was attacking my 1 village (8k point village), so I sniped:

backtime:

In his profil we can see allways: best player of .co.uk + .net, I cant believe that.
also he CAN'T SNIPE ANYTHING, only deffensive outside.

you was a terrible player and you are a terrible player, adrian + dorin are good.
without them you can't win anything.

enjoy your reports and your skill, because if you are backstabbing and than loosing, because you are backstabbing, thats really terrible.

and UKSC or UKclub are resolved, well done james :)
now you can play in your new tribe, MYR or what it is called.

enjoy

DeletedUser7179

haha nies lies domi! where are u chicken boy?? looks like u have joined SLAP! and the forum nubs!! stay on the forum cause thats the only place ur safe!

DeletedUser8412

lol James. He hasnt joined Slap. And by the looks of things I doubt Domi has anything to worry about ingame, unless you get adrian and dorin to help you.

DeletedUser7179

lol James. He hasnt joined Slap. And by the looks of things I doubt Domi has anything to worry about ingame, unless you get adrian and dorin to help you.

funny how last time he backstabbed me I drove him off the server... it was only cause he begged me and adrian persuaded me to let him come back he did! Well lets see what happens!! At least now we know who was feeding SLAP! reports!

DeletedUser10769

You have been backtimed and missed snipes too. We can all make a judgement on your skill level from that round and discard the rest of your achievements too and say that if it wasn't for SLAP then you would be nothing but it doesn't make it true.

DeletedUser8412

I dont pretend to be a god though, it is far funnier when someone who is extremely egotistical get completely pwned. And I agree if I wasnt in Slap I would be close to nothing, since Slap pretty much taught me how to play. Just wondering, have you ever made a snipe :d

DeletedUser7179

I got pwned?? it was a round where def meant nothing! on any other round he would have been battered yes I missed a snipe? oh no.. his backtime was over a second off too.. oh well stuff happens..

I have never said I'm a god at this game.. ask anyone who knows me, I will always say i make mistakes but thanks for saying you think i'm a god!! But yes daser every single time I lose a round it gets one of these idiotic posts! At least we ain't seen too many of them! I'm glad everyone sees it as an achievement to beat me even if they to do have to backstab me to do it!

Lets see how much we see of Domi from now on!

Like I have said I would rather play with noobs I can trust rather than the best player in the world (which domi isn't) and be backstabbed every now and then!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

I dont pretend to be a god though, it is far funnier when someone who is extremely egotistical get completely pwned. And I agree if I wasnt in Slap I would be close to nothing, since Slap pretty much taught me how to play. Just wondering, have you ever made a snipe :d

Yes idiot. Any other questions? You do seem to have changed your mind of me, why now? You are awfully talkative for someone who have meant to have quit and if you do quit permanently then won't play again. Why did you quit again?

p.s anything else you want to get off your chest?

DeletedUser8412

How many times have you 'quit'? And my opinion of you changed when you did.

Anyway, to get back on topic, well played domi (y)

DeletedUser8097

Daser please don't talk about quitting, won't make you look any good :lol:

DeletedUser10594

haha nies lies domi! where are u chicken boy?? looks like u have joined SLAP! and the forum nubs!! stay on the forum cause thats the only place ur safe!

hey title warrior james, the round was yesterday ;) and I am not in SLAP

if you are backstabbing someone else, make sure you are not loosing.

DeletedUser10769

How many times have you 'quit'? And my opinion of you changed when you did.

Anyway, to get back on topic, well played domi (y)

I have quit multiple times. All the times were all for more than 2 months and the this time which is now is me Quitting UK.

I just see people in a new light when there true colours are revealed. You just became too SLAP orientated for my liking. You could see say the same thing about me and UKSC however I would never attack you and you attacked me.

Daser please don't talk about quitting, won't make you look any good :lol:

DeletedUser10594

you are a player who is really ok. maybe not that good, but really ok. I would play with you, but uk has changed I can see only 2member tribe limits.... it should be 5-10members or 1member.

DeletedUser8412

I have quit multiple times. All the times were all for more than 2 months and the this time which is now is me Quitting UK.

I just see people in a new light when there true colours are revealed. You just became too SLAP orientated for my liking. You could see say the same thing about me and UKSC however I would never attack you and you attacked me.

Ahh so thats why you blocked me. You joined a rival tribe and expect not to be attacked :D

DeletedUser10769

you are a player who is really ok. maybe not that good, but really ok. I would play with you, but uk has changed I can see only 2member tribe limits.... it should be 5-10members or 1member.

You have not seen me play properly (facepalm) Domi, play UK rounds soon :)
Ahh so thats why you blocked me. You joined a rival tribe and expect not to be attacked :D
I blocked you as you are changed and too SLAP orientated (I don't care about you sending the attacks but the way you did it. As Naji will agree, friends are friends and if you attack I won't be best pleased and I consider that backstabbing). As now you have proved your true colours which I always knew please leave me out of your examples.

Ps. Thankyou Daser for proving my point, I told you Cadan :lol: Also, I am not saying you are not entitled to join a tribe but if you act like a **** afterwards I will delete you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.