be careful - james (lionheart123) is backstabbing! (laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As Naji will agree, friends are friends and if you attack I won't be best pleased and I consider that backstabbing). As now you have proved your true colours which I always knew please leave me out of your examples.

Being friends with people stops you attacking them? >.>

~Will~

DeletedUser10769

Ok, so by your policy Naji should block you now (nod)

No. As I told him I may attack him if I am required to in advance. You just attacked me without warning when we were meant to be friends. I call that backstabbing and so would Naji and many others.

DeletedUser9598

Id call it part of the game, its tribal wars after all, besides fighting between 'friends' is a good laugh

DeletedUser10769

Id call it part of the game, its tribal wars after all, besides fighting between 'friends' is a good laugh

Depends upon the intentions of the your so called friend :) Not doubting it can't be fun as I have had some good, fun, competitive battles before.

DeletedUser9598

If your not in the same tribe or have any diplo with the tribe hes in then i dont see anything wrong with him attacking you or vice versa, theres plenty of time before the round/world starts to make plans to play together, if not then you should be on your guard at all times, id expect nothing less of the friends ive got on here to attack me if we are on apposing sides, i wouldn't call it backstabbing though. Unless he stated before the world he would play with you or not attack you, in which case its slightly different

DeletedUser3312

Lol'd. Tropez, lionfart can't snipe dodge or do anything that takes the slightest bit of skill. It's still funny though that you went to the forums with it. As for the off topic conversation, resuming is a reject just don't give him the light of day.

DeletedUser

Next round.. Myself vs my now broken xbox that decides to break during my fallout playthrough! I'll set a date and pay for the round, the xbox can pick the settings.

DeletedUser

Next round.. Myself vs my now broken xbox that decides to break during my fallout playthrough! I'll set a date and pay for the round, the xbox can pick the settings.

From what I've seen of you on masters, the xbox stands a chance...

DeletedUser10594

Lol'd. Tropez, lionfart can't snipe dodge or do anything that takes the slightest bit of skill. It's still funny though that you went to the forums with it. As for the off topic conversation, resuming is a reject just don't give him the light of day.

I postet them, because lionfart should be quietly now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.