be careful - james (lionheart123) is backstabbing! (laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11069

From what I've seen of you on masters, the xbox stands a chance...

(facepalm)
That was a refference to the UKSC - SLAP fight
0 s0 speedy said:
I'll set a date and pay for the round, the xbox can pick the settings.
We set a date and pay for the round, and SLAP picks the settings.
Then in the end the xbox's computer will get virused and the xbox will choose the settings and the date aswell.
Do I have to start explaining every joke from now on? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

We set a date and pay for the round, and SLAP picks the settings.
Then in the end the xbox's computer will get virused and the xbox will choose the settings and the date aswell.
Do I have to start explaining every joke from now on? :icon_sad:

​Usually jokes are ruined when explained.. But that's just mindscrewing..

DeletedUser10594

1 round dummy! See you when ur brave enough to show ur face!

yes but the funny thing is that you backstabbed and failed, if you are backstabbing again someone, make sure you are not loosing, because its embarrassing to loose, while you are backstabbing.

DeletedUser7179

yes but the funny thing is that you backstabbed and failed, if you are backstabbing again someone, make sure you are not loosing, because its embarrassing to loose, while you are backstabbing.

Ok domi.. the only people stupid wnough to believe I would backstab is the dummies from SLAP! everyone else knows your talking absolute rubbish!

DeletedUser

Ok domi.. the only people stupid wnough to believe I would backstab is the dummies from SLAP! everyone else knows your talking absolute rubbish!

Tbh, the amount of crap you talk, I'd guess Domi was telling the truth.

DeletedUser

Tbh James is not a backstabber. and this is the first time I hear someone claiming to be back stabbed by him

DeletedUser

We saw all the reports on skype.

Plus think about it, if Lionfart was the one who got backstabbed like he so claimed, wouldnt he have posted an attack of Domi attacking him first. He cant use the excuse that he didnt have time to get them as we were all laughing about this as it happened and i was even talking to James ingame.

Usually Lionfart is the first one to start posting reports of people, yet when he needs to defend himself he doesnt. Simple reason, he's not just a backstabber that failed, but he's lying now to try and cover the embarrassment.

This isnt me being bias because i probably dislike Domi more than James.

DeletedUser7179

We saw all the reports on skype.

Plus think about it, if Lionfart was the one who got backstabbed like he so claimed, wouldnt he have posted an attack of Domi attacking him first. He cant use the excuse that he didnt have time to get them as we were all laughing about this as it happened and i was even talking to James ingame.

Usually Lionfart is the first one to start posting reports of people, yet when he needs to defend himself he doesnt. Simple reason, he's not just a backstabber that failed, but he's lying now to try and cover the embarrassment.

This isnt me being bias because i probably dislike Domi more than James.

You did not see ALL the reports on skype!
Please show me 1 thread.. just 1 where I have posted reports of anything!! U talk absolute tosh! I don't need to post anything I know and the people who are involved know who did what, so as I said before the only people stupid enough to believe domi's drivel are the SLAP! nubs and even they prob don't believe but are just posting for PNP cause they have nothing better do and can't do anything in game!

DeletedUser

So i'm calling you out as a liar in front of the entire speed community and suddenly the almighty Lionheart shuts up because he doesnt need to prove anything.

Even your own tribe hasn't come to your defense.

Why dont you just admit that you left UKSC because you thought you were good, tried to backstab Domi and got owned. At least now you've realised you can only piggyback on other players.

DeletedUser7179

So i'm calling you out as a liar in front of the entire speed community and suddenly the almighty Lionheart shuts up because he doesnt need to prove anything.

Even your own tribe hasn't come to your defense.

Why dont you just admit that you left UKSC because you thought you were good, tried to backstab Domi and got owned. At least now you've realised you can only piggyback on other players.

Are you smoking something?? Where have I shut up??? I don't need to prove it because those that were there saw what happened! not what domi wanted you to see! In addition I do not save reports from tw there is no point... why would I save them? so I can sit here and persuade nubs who can not play in game but seem to have plenty of time to sit and troll this forum?? I'd rather earn my respect in game thanks!

If I have left UKSC and I backstabbed Domi why would the whole of the UKSC leave the chat and ask to join me because 'Domi is a backstabbing twit' and 'I'm the only one that helps them'?

So run along Adam.. ur bull isn't fooling anybody ''other than your little SLAP! nubs''

DeletedUser3312

Are you smoking something?? Where have I shut up??? I don't need to prove it because those that were there saw what happened! not what domi wanted you to see! In addition I do not save reports from tw there is no point... why would I save them? so I can sit here and persuade nubs who can not play in game but seem to have plenty of time to sit and troll this forum?? I'd rather earn my respect in game thanks!

If I have left UKSC and I backstabbed Domi why would the whole of the UKSC leave the chat and ask to join me because 'Domi is a backstabbing twit' and 'I'm the only one that helps them'?

So run along Adam.. ur bull isn't fooling anybody ''other than your little SLAP! nubs''

You don't save reports huh? I seem to recall you threatening to post reports on me if I posted my reports on owning you 5 times in a row. To be fair to the little lass he never posted those reports because they didn't exist. About this Domi thing, you are not better than him. That is a fact. So let's not pretend otherwise. In regards to this backstabbing EVERY single person in this thread has spoken against you except for that reject resuming. Nobody is backing you up you delusional little noob.

DeletedUser7179

You don't save reports huh? I seem to recall you threatening to post reports on me if I posted my reports on owning you 5 times in a row. To be fair to the little lass he never posted those reports because they didn't exist. About this Domi thing, you are not better than him. That is a fact. So let's not pretend otherwise. In regards to this backstabbing EVERY single person in this thread has spoken against you except for that reject resuming. Nobody is backing you up you delusional little noob.

Well done Matt ur a hero.. once again you have posted absolute rubbish that nobody gives a crap about based only on your opinion none on fact.. Great forum post as has become expected from you!

Can I just ask a question?? Why are you and Adam even posting here? Neither of you play neither of you dare show your faces yet you spend a lot fo time arguing your case.. I'm just a little confused as to what that case is?? Neither of you have ever done anything of any significance on .uk or anywhere else for that matter, yet you both still post here like you run the place??

DeletedUser11069

Well done Matt ur a hero.. once again you have posted absolute rubbish that nobody gives a crap about based only on your opinion none on fact.. Great forum post as has become expected from you!

Can I just ask a question?? Why are you and Adam even posting here? Neither of you play neither of you dare show your faces yet you spend a lot fo time arguing your case.. I'm just a little confused as to what that case is?? Neither of you have ever done anything of any significance on .uk or anywhere else for that matter, yet you both still post here like you run the place??

Shut up James. Matt won several championships, several seasons, he has been the champion of the Diamond Jubilee, of the UK Speed League, the .NET champion 2012 and .UK Team Champion 2012 aswell.
You're nothing besides all his achievements. Especially that he is the UK TWTotal Overall rank 1 atm.
[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser3312

See that boys and girls the wee noob is desperately trying to change topic. Tell me James who's beat who the last time I played a round or the time before that or the time before that? Haha. My new laptop arrives Friday kid, and you know I'll be coming for you just to make a further point.

However, let's keep on topic here. You being a backstabbing noob who failed and got owned and nobody backing you up.

DeletedUser3312

I'll let you know when you've got a team. Dorin seeing as you're hell bent on spamming who's the liar here domi or lionfart?

DeletedUser

I believe Domi in all of this, as if it was true, Adrian would back it, adrian hasn't backed it, therefore, when it gets discovered he did backstab, adrian can say he didn't say anything.

Thats how I know it's James (nod)

DeletedUser7179

See that boys and girls the wee noob is desperately trying to change topic. Tell me James who's beat who the last time I played a round or the time before that or the time before that? Haha. My new laptop arrives Friday kid, and you know I'll be coming for you just to make a further point.

However, let's keep on topic here. You being a backstabbing noob who failed and got owned and nobody backing you up.

U seem to be forgetting the countless times I've beaten you over what 3 years its got to be like 100 wins to your 5 or so.. Actually I could probably count your wins against me they all have their own seperate thread for you to celebrate hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.