be careful - james (lionheart123) is backstabbing! (laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8097

I believe Domi in all of this, as if it was true, Adrian would back it, adrian hasn't backed it, therefore, when it gets discovered he did backstab, adrian can say he didn't say anything.

Thats how I know it's James (nod)

Adrian said what had to be said on skype. The fault is equally spread between those who attacked each other and they know it.
Sometimes it's just better to let them settle it on the field instead of commenting on the forum.

However, regardless of everything that happened or might happen, one thing will not change:

Rounds will continue to be won by either james or domi, while SLAP players will increase their forum post count and nothing more.

Come back when that will change.

DeletedUser3312

Haha. Where are these 100s of victories? Let's not play the "oh I don't save them" card, because any victory against me winds up on these forums. Especially seeing as your Adrian's lapdog who keeps on posting reports years old ~ not even good ones. You are a poor player and an even worse liar. That is a fact, because I have landslide evidence to prove it, you on the other hand only have your delusions.

Now admit that you attempted to backstab and betray YOUR friend, and it backfired and you were utterly owned you pathetic little boy.

DeletedUser8097

Let's not play the "oh I don't save them" card, because any victory against me winds up on these forums. Especially seeing as your Adrian's lapdog who keeps on posting reports years old ~ not even good ones. You are a poor player and an even worse liar. That is a fact, because I have landslide evidence to prove it, you on the other hand only have your delusions.

http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/profile.php?userid=375

jamesrf.jpg

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_masters.php?mode=leader&tournament_id=2

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_masters.php?mode=leader&tournament_id=3

Come back commenting when you achieve something. ANYTHING.

DeletedUser8097

#1 for subject changing.

Adrian said what had to be said on skype. The fault is equally spread between those who attacked each other and they know it.
Sometimes it's just better to let them settle it on the field instead of commenting on the forum.

However, regardless of everything that happened or might happen, one thing will not change:

Rounds will continue to be won by either james or domi, while SLAP players will increase their forum post count and nothing more.

Come back when that will change.

#1 for an irrelevant post instead of saying "yes Adrian I understand".

DeletedUser10769

You don't save reports huh? I seem to recall you threatening to post reports on me if I posted my reports on owning you 5 times in a row. To be fair to the little lass he never posted those reports because they didn't exist. About this Domi thing, you are not better than him. That is a fact. So let's not pretend otherwise. In regards to this backstabbing EVERY single person in this thread has spoken against you except for that reject resuming. Nobody is backing you up you delusional little noob.

Reject? :lol: Do you even know what it means?

See that boys and girls the wee noob is desperately trying to change topic. Tell me James who's beat who the last time I played a round or the time before that or the time before that? Haha. My new laptop arrives Friday kid, and you know I'll be coming for you just to make a further point.

However, let's keep on topic here. You being a backstabbing noob who failed and got owned and nobody backing you up.

Oh no. Matt is returning to speed. Who can stop him from winning championships and seasons now? :lol:
Praise the Lord! What settings would you like?
Matt avoided :lol:
I believe Domi in all of this, as if it was true, Adrian would back it, adrian hasn't backed it, therefore, when it gets discovered he did backstab, adrian can say he didn't say anything.

Thats how I know it's James (nod)
Maybe he would prefer to stay out of all of this?

DeletedUser10594

james know that he backstabbed, stay to it james ;)

I heard you backstabbed also mike135.

and you would save reports if I would backstabbed you, because:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

"any of you support him in future i hunt u too!"

Haha! OMG I laughed hard at that ;D

DeletedUser

Would appear not.

On topic:

Tropez Vs Lionfart

Who would win :3

DeletedUser

Just for the record I used to play with lionheart on rounds and he never backstabbed me, even though I was such a noob :D

Status
Not open for further replies.